Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Taylor's eyes widen as he hooks the contraption to the end of her crotchrope. It's tight, but not to bad she thinks. He is continuously running his hands over her nude body as he removes her gag. He picks her panties up off the floor and is going to shove those and a rag in her mouth, but decides to use just her panties. They are then taped in. He then tightens her crotchrope. Now it's tight! He sits back and watches her squirm and moan for a while. He realizes that she still has to much movement for his liking though and returns with more rope. He binds her elbows together and also binds and cinches her forearms to the post. A simple chest harness accentuates her tits even more. He sits back and watches again. Much better, but he decides the crotchrope can still be tighter. He gives the block and tackle another pull, which in turn pulls Taylors hips out even further. You can now pluck the rope and get an E note. If he had a few more women tied like this he could pluck the crotchropes and play a song. He sits back and watches Taylor suffer for a bit. He decides to see if her attitude has changed since earlier. He removes some of the rope and the crotchrope and orders her to her knees. She complies... better already. He asks her if she wants to wear the ring gag again or endure the evening with the crotchrope. Her attitude has indeed improved.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 872.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 3

Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Cast: Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cumshot, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Teen, Ass Fucking, Facial, Fantasy, Glamour

Well-hung Nikki Nuttz teases and drips wax all over Zazie Skymm's gorgeous curves. The Hungarian beauty moans with pleasure while getting her sweet shaved pussy licked and cheeky ass fucked passionately. She orgasms then returns the favor and receives Nikki's load all over her beautiful face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Helplessness

Cast: Claire Adams ,Sarah Blake
Genres: Humiliation ,Facesitting ,Straight ,Latex ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Dominatrix ,other hair color ,shaved ,natural boobs
Video language: English

The beautiful Sarah Blake comes to Whippedass with an open mind. She has a good understanding of BDSM and enjoys giving up all control to another woman. Claire Adams creates interesting rope bondage and exciting corporal punishment leaving Sarah in a state of complete submission.

Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Helplessness

Afsana Hogtied

Afsana is usually doing the tying it seems, so I thought it might be fun if the tables were turned. I boxtie her and throw in some breast bondage. She is briefly manhandled and I smack her ass a few times... it is obvious that she is not used to this kind of treatment. She seems like she is for the most part enjoying herself until she is hogtied. The hogtie is tight, and I even add some rope to her hands and feet as well. I then make it tighter, by pulling her up and tying her off above. I leave her like that for a while, before putting her on her side, but she does not last long after that. I added some behind the scenes footage of Afsana being released.

Duration: 34:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 765.4 MB

Download Afsana Hogtied

Kaydence is spread wide & fucked in the ass

Cast: Kaydence Katchings
Genres: Redhead ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Vibrator ,Straight

Kaydence cums with a dick in her ass harder than one in her pussy! Fresh from the Casting Couch I tie her in unforgiving positions where she has NO say in what goes in her mouth, pussy or ass.
We start out with a simple strappado to strip her down & then the fun really begins. Draped over a wood block, she lubes her own ass hook, her mouth is filled with a dildo which soon finds it's way into her pussy & then she gets doubled penetrated till she is screaming out in orgasm.
Luckily Kaydence is limber as I spread her legs wide to again expose her pussy & asshole. Filled to the brim she is given no quarter as she asks for a break. To finish her off I sit back & watch her as she makes her way bound to the vibrator to get herself off..

Duration: 44:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 990.4 MB

Download Kaydence is spread wide & fucked in the ass

Wasteland - Robotic Gang Bang

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sicilia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Edgy, electro-stim, Eric X, femsub, Fucking Machines, High Definition, humiliation, maledom, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Shockspot, Sicilia, Suspension

Skewered between two fucking machines in both her pussy and her mouth, Sicilia is doubly stuffed like a mouth watering shish kabob. Dr. Swallow uses the oppositional sensations of both hot wax and ice to make his sexy slave squirm. He brilliantly uses a cane and a crop while pushing a vibrator directly on Sicilia’s clit to bring her to a multiple hard orgasms that has the bittersweet taste of pain and pleasure.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 141.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Robotic Gang Bang

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

Wasteland - Y Me?

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Genres: 2019

ZAP, Sicilia hears the sound and a millisecond later she felt the electricity shooting up her body. She glanced at Mistress Irony, who was sporting an evil grin. ZAP ZAP, she held back the urge to yell out, trying to be a good slave. She knew if she held out, if she œcould take it, there would be pleasure at the end of the road, at least thats what she hoped for.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1620kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 160.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Y Me?

Taylor's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3