Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Learning the Hard Way

Cast: James Deen ,Karmen Karma
Genres: big dick ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,unshaved ,Anal ,Outdoors ,shaved ,Role Play
Video language: English

Karmen Karma gets taught how to be a good submissive by James Deen in this BDSM sex movie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Learning the Hard Way

Mega MILF and her monster tits and epic ass

Lush Ava Devine is a sexual energy to be reckoned with-she is way too much woman for most men to hope to handle. Which is why we are bringing two men to the table today. Combined we just might stand a chance. This is an All anal brutal update!
She is bound firmly, face down ass up, all the better to showcase her truly epic ass. We use her massive boobs as tie points to tether this out of control sexual dynamo to our well-used mattress. Now that she is immobilized she is reduced to a bag of holes. Holes for us to use as we see fit. A proper dicking down just might put her in her place. Might.
We go to town, turning her into a cock sheath for our pleasure. Both ends are stuffed full. Cock goes in, drool and gurgling noises come out. She can't get away, she can't escape the dicking down. Her brain is overloaded as 10 inch black cock drills her ass deep and hard. She doesn't get a chance to catch her breath or get on top of it. Ava is reduced to a babbling fucktoy. Which is just how we like them.
Turns out that even an out of control sexual beast can be brought to heel if you bring enough cock and rope.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mega MILF and her monster tits and epic ass

Ponies at Play

In this feature, under pressure from the Pony Girl kinks out there wanting to see more equine fun, we have two ladies at play: Anastasia and Adrianna. Seeing as Adrianna's hard working butt has resulted in other ladies getting off big time, she gets the hard part of this little gig. So the first job was to get Anastasia dressed for the occasion, and saddled so the crew could adjust the dildo to her specifications. These two gals know each other quite well, and the prospect of playing together gets them into a really fun mode. The pair of them are a laugh a minute, and they are going to have some serious playtime with this rig.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Ponies at Play

Pepper - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Peppers bountiful tits are tied next. They each get 25 feet of rope. More rope is used to bind her upper body, before I remove her neck rope and Pepper takes a seat so I can gag her. I use a homemade ball and add some face bondage as well. After that, Pepper goes on the floor where she'll be hogtied in Part 4.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 804.4 MB

Download Pepper - Part 3

Red Corset

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Red Corset

Muriel - terrified

Poor Muriel, she is terrified of the shock collar, even at level 1. In her armbinder, she can not do anything to prevent the shocks and she soon starts crying and drooling uncontrollably. Don't worry, Muriel is a fit girl, watch her six pack tense with every shock!

Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.6 MB

Download Muriel - terrified

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper, Pierced Pussy

Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Claire Adams - Kiss Me

Filthy Bitch of Berlin Humiliated at Underground Sex Club

Cast: Mona Wales ,Steve Holmes ,Conny Dachs ,Pina De Luxe
Video language: English

Busty Bitch Pina De Luxe is a Filthy Whore who needs Mona Wales to wash out her slutty dirty mouth with soap. That doesn't stop soaking wet Pina from crawling on her hands and knees all over the dirty streets. What's dirtier than those streets? A filthy underground sex club where Pina is made to service all the huge cocks there. This dick whore is punished with corporal, electric zappers, floggers, bondage, fisting and a face full of cum. This crowded club humiliates the curvy pain slave.

Duration: 55:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Filthy Bitch of Berlin Humiliated at Underground Sex Club

Life With Dr Lomp part 01

An astonishing thing came to light during the domestic blow-job contest. Nike was biting about the cock put in her mouth passionately. Her prize was a brutal boob whipping session, which Nessie was watching looking worried. She can see in Lomp's eyes that she'ss be up next.

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1676kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 322.9 MB

Download Life With Dr Lomp part 01