Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Red Negligee

It's bed time and the best way to get Johnny to come to bed with me is to put on sexy lingerie. So, I dress myself in my cutest red nightie with red cuban heel stockings, garter belt, panties and gloves. He loves the gloves, so I wear them just for him. Naturally, he comes in the bedroom and assumes I wish to be tied up. Well, he's not wrong! So, I end up in a hogtie with rope on the bed and a black cloth gag in my mouth. I struggle around on the bed for a bit. It's nice being Johnny's little play thing.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

Download Red Negligee

Pink Lingerie

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

Lyla Storm vs Jack Hammer

Cast: Lyla Storm ,Jack Hammer
Genres: Bondage ,black hair ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Gag ,Submission ,switch ,Domination ,Pain ,shaved
Video language: English

Scene One: Hot clueless cunt Lyla is bound with her ankles together and hair tied up to keep her from going to far. Jack works her over with the flip cat then lowers her into a wide spread. Nipple stretchers are applied to her tender breasts and relentless orgasms are administered by an amused Mr. Hammer. Scene Two: Looking like an alien, the cunt is laid on her back in pile driver with a pussy hook attached to her gag, ensuring she is truly fucked and not able to move much. She is tickled and tormented, then suspended by her ankles in the extremely challenging pretzel position. Laid down, Jack goes after her cunt in an overwhelming orgasm and squirt fest. Scene Three: Bitch is strapped in leather, kneeling on a box and arms strappado. Her nipples are again tested with sticks and clover clamps. Jack suspends her, challenges her with pain, and in the end always gets what he wants.

Duration: 53:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lyla Storm vs Jack Hammer

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

Sextortion Revenge!

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Audrey Noir
Genres: black hair ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,buttplug ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,toned ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

When a hot rookie hacker, Audrey Noir, tries her hand at a Sextortion scam, she unknowingly victimizes an unhinged FBI agent, Seth Gamble, who leads her into a trap where she must choose between federal prison or life as an FBI agent's bitch.
Audrey Noir is tied and gagged, and her ass looks awesome getting pounded in anal doggie by Gamble. When Seth flips her on her back, her pussy pouts and her tits bounce as he glides in and out of her ample ass. Hot story line, hot captivity, BDSM and anal sex.

Duration: 32:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sextortion Revenge!

Packed Full - Sasha Sparks

Sasha Sparks, a bigtime bondage model sporting thirty-six double D breasts, gets a one-of-a-kind experience at Hardtied. "That's the most fucked up shit I ever did," she says at the end, laughing. In excellent Insex form, PD ties her tight and stuffs her panties in her cunt, mouth, and - you guessed it - her ass. Psycho PD surfaces in spades doing a little cigarette play, face-slapping, and trash talking. Sasha, who never comes to an eroscillator, does it big for PD. "I don't let many people in my butt," she says at the end. "Then I'm an honored guest," PD quips, getting a firm promise from Sasha that she'll be back.

Format: real
Duration: 46:08
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 149.6 MB

Download Packed Full - Sasha Sparks

Alpha anal slave takes charge of ass licking newbie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: kink
Cast: Mandy Muse and Kendall
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, All Sex, Anal

Beautiful all natural girls Mandy Muse and Kendall submit to the hierarchy of the House when they are called upon to service hard dick at the Upper Floor Brunch Sex Party.

Duration: 55:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Alpha anal slave takes charge of ass licking newbie

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel whimpers and sobs as snot and drool run down her face and chin, and onto her tits and pussy. Her Captor soon clamps her septum and then her tongue. The clamp painfully pulls on her tongue as her head is pulled back and tied by her hair. He pulls the tongue clamp straight up. He enjoys watching poor Rachel gag and gargle on her own drool for a bit before he removes the clamp. Her nose clamp, however, is pulled tight and tied overhead. Rachel really has to focus to be able to breathe in this position and even the slightest movement causes a pull on her nipple clamps and the septum clamp. For the remainder of the clip, Rachel is left to endure her bondage and cruel predicament.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2892kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 392.9 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 3

InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Domination, Hardcore

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely f"ck her face, but it turns out to be worse.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Hazel Hypnotic Safe House 2, Part 2