Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. A tight ace bandage cleave gag is applied, before I continue slap-groping Nova's bound tits. She yelps and moans even more when I apply the clamps! Nice reactions when they are applied and even more when I stretch rubber bands on her tits. They are bound so tight now that the clamps won't stay on, which makes me kind of sad, but sometimes compromises have to be made. Nova still has too much movement for my liking and more rope is added. I add wraps of black tape over her already tight cleave gag to make it more effective as well. I step away and enjoy the view while Nova endures her tight bondage and gag. At the end of the clip, I return and release her. Her reactions as the rope is coming off are great as well. It was a pretty tough shoot for Nova, but she enjoyed it and even gives me a hug.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Nova Pink Visits - Chair Tied - Part 2

Fresh & Useless: New Girls Sexually Used

Cast: Karmen Karma ,Bill Bailey ,Melissa May
Genres: Oral Sex ,Nipple Clamps ,Rough Sex ,Hitachi ,toned ,Threesome ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Female Slave
Video language: English

Butler Bill Bailey steps into the Master bedroom to enjoy a drink and finds a pair of hapless slaves locked in punishment bondage. These brand new girls managed to anger Governess Aiden Starr and have been stripped of their uniforms and left naked with a note requesting Bill make them earn their clothes back. Bill is not the sort of man to turn down a good time and makes good use of 19 year old Melissa and slutty cock sucker Karmen. Both girls drool and beg as he runs his gloved hands over their vulnerable flesh and shoves his cock deep in their gagged mouths. Karmen screams as bill violently fucks her in the body stocks and whips her tight body with a flogger.
Karmen is set in a predicament, holding both girls uniforms on silver trays that she must keep balanced in the air. If she drops them, innocent little Melissa will be zapped mercilessly while fucking hard dick. It's an impossible challenge, even for a well toned slave. Karmen has tight nipple clamps and a hitachi tied tightly to her pussy creating helpless orgasms in waves. Melissa begs her to keep her arms up as she exhausts herself bouncing on Bill's dick, but eventually gravity wins and Karmen is apologizing to Melissa's pussy with her tongue as both slaves are zapped repeatedly.
Bill has been thoroughly amused with the whole affair, and gives the slaves back their newbie uniforms. Then he ties them both on a table with their sweet asses in the air for a proper reaming. These newbies learn how to properly serve the House with many orgasms and faces covered in cum.

Duration: 48:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Fresh & Useless: New Girls Sexually Used

Lola: The Bad Warden part 3

In the final part of this series Lola Lynn gets a penis gag put in her mouth, heavy weighted chinese legirons, and a straitjacket. She is taken back to the hole where she has a chain attached to her collar. She is left there until the warden comes to see her. He is still pissed off, but wants to give her a chance to make up for it. He pulls out his cock again and has her up on her knees. She starts sucking and this time she knows better than to bite the warden. She finishes the job this time and as a reward the warden squirts his load onto her face. He thanks her and leaves her alone in the hole still in her straitjacket, collar, and heavy legirons.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1418kbps

File size: 135.6 MB

Download Lola: The Bad Warden part 3

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Raven moans and yelps as I continue to roughly manhandle her. I clasp a hand over her mouth as I slap and grab her tits, and I sometimes use both hands to slap both tits at the same time. I use her crotchrope as a handle to position her as I slap her ass and tits, and I use her hair for the same purpose. After a while, I clamp her nipples with some very intense clamps with a medium sized cowbell attached to each one. I order Raven to dance for me, which she does without hesitation. I order her to ring the bells and she does. Her noises and expressions are priceless. She is told to turn around and shake her ass and then to twerk, and once again she does as she is told. After a while, I return. I grab her by her hair once again and slap her ass with my other hand... this really gets the bells ringing and bouncing around, tugging on her nipples. This goes on for a while, but when I finally stop, it is just to play with Raven's clamped nipples and listen to her delicious moans. I remove the clamps and start binding her thighs. Raven is glassy eyed and giggling, and keeps trying to grab me as I tie her. She mentions that she is a little "sub spacey" and that standing is not easy. I decide to to her thighs and then put her in a chair. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 420.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 2

Codi Milo and Isis Love

Cast: Codi Milo ,Isis Love
Genres: BDSM ,Strap On ,Nylons Stockings ,Rope Bondage ,Facesitting ,Blonde ,Slave ,shaped ,business attire ,Dominatrix

New girl Cody Milo gives SM a try and discovers that it's a big turn on. Isis Love's skillful flogging and agressive strapon fucking leaves Codi all wet and ready to try this stuff at home with her boyfriend.

Duration: 42:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 489.0 MB

Download Codi Milo and Isis Love

Pink Sweater Dress

I have been wearing a lot of cute sweater dresses lately. I particularly like this long sleeve pink dress that I got not too long ago. And, so does Johnny. So, I put on the adorable pink sweater dress with metallic panties, stockings and sparkly pink high heels. As soon as I finish putting on my makeup, Johnny is waiting for me in the bedroom with rope. He ties me spread eagle to the bed and puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. I guess I will be staying in bed all day long. Oh well....I don't have any other pressing issues at this time. I haven't even driven a car or been to work in a month. Lucky for you, that means a lot more time of me tied up and gagged!

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

Download Pink Sweater Dress

Pepper - Part 1

I have Pepper and 1000 feet of rope. In Part 1, I neckrope Pepper. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. I start at her waist and work my way down her legs. By the time Part 1 ends, I have made it down to her knees.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.1 MB

Download Pepper - Part 1

Pink Latex Skirt

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today...;) So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

Download Pink Latex Skirt

Sloppy Ass To Mouth Anal Sluts

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Courtney Taylor ,Dee Williams
Genres: Ass To Mouth ,fake boobs ,blond ,foreskin ,Rough Sex ,Discipline ,shaved ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Female Slave

We must be doing something right on The Upper Floor, because it was raining slutty blonds with big boobs! And they came to us horny and ready to entertain our guests with a wild display of sexual prowess. Our male guest of honor, Mr Pete, knew exactly what to do with these two, and managed to get the tops off a few other women in the crowd as well. Newbie Courtney soaks the furniture with her ejaculate and begs Mr. Pete to put his filthy dick in her mouth straight from Darlings round ass. What a night!

Duration: 48:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4748kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sloppy Ass To Mouth Anal Sluts