Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Fresh Meat: Whitney Wright Is Bound And Fucked

Cast: Whitney Wright
Genres: slim ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Machine Dildo ,drool ,Gag ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

Whitney has shot for a few other Kink sites, but this is our first time getting her tied up and machine fucked. We start by giving her a ball gag and telling her to put it in her mouth, then make sure that she makes it tight. Her pussy instantly gets wet and she can't wait to start masturbating. She removes most of her clothes and then puts the vibe on her pussy. The orgasms pour out of this little slut and we can't wait to get her tied up and fuck her with the machines. We start with her on the bed and helpless against the head board, with her legs spread wide and her arms tied up and away from her body. The machine slides inside of her already wet pussy and begins fucking her. Her eyes roll back for the first orgasm as she gets a taste of how well she is going to get fucked today. After more orgasms than she thought she was going to get all day, we move on to the next scene. Next we fold her half into a pile driver with her ass and pussy up high for all to see. The machine is positioned and inserted into her wet cunt. The machine is turned up fast so we can ensure she is overwhelmed with non stop orgasms. She is allowed to have the vibe, but the machines seem to be doing a good enough job that she barely uses it. Next we have her standing above the next machine. It begins to slide in and out of her soaking wet pussy as she drools from the gag in her mouth. Her body glistens from the drool running down her body. We tell her to use the vibe until she can't take it anymore, and she does to crank out more and more orgasm until she is completely spent.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fresh Meat: Whitney Wright Is Bound And Fucked

Live

The show started with the decoration (rose) in a small cage on a table and 211 perched on a high column in a pink top and miniskirt with pink shoes, hands fastened behind her back and an iron collar on her neck. 211 was eventually seen to be chained by her neck to a post with her wrists cuffed behind it. She craved a cigarette. PD shared one with her - in exchange for a few touches to her breasts.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1739kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 949.7 MB

Download Live

Assylum - Anal Pinata Patient: Delirious Hunter

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Delirious gets rudely assfucked while we beat the sweetness out of her and spin her through the air in this finale to the Anal Candy Girl series. Orderly Sinn has a go at her already-ruined asshole with his big cock, then Dr. Mercies pounds her hole extra hard. There's some ass to mouth, rough facefucking with a slobber bucket, and a very nasty sequence with Delirious eating candy out of the doctor's ass. This is a crazy, surreal, intense anal therapy session you won't witness anywhere else.

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8033kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Assylum - Anal Pinata Patient: Delirious Hunter

Fresh Meat for the Warden

Cast: James Deen ,Dana DeArmond ,Danica Dillon
Genres: Brunette ,uniform ,shaved ,Anal Stretching ,other hair color ,Dominatrix ,Gaping ,Prolapse ,Anal ,toned
Video language: English

Prisoner Danica Dillan gets visited by a sexy and sadistic guard Dana DeArmond who offers her a chance to meet the Warden and receive special privileges. First she is examined in her cage, spanked, ass fucked and made to gap, smothered and told to lick and worship ass. Then in the Warden's private chambers, she is disciplined with the flogger, anal toys and anal sex in a hot three way scene!

Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fresh Meat for the Warden

130 - Mop Head

Cast: 130
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Caning, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Nipple Clamps, Flogging, Tits Torture

I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...

Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download 130 - Mop Head

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 1

After a break, Ophelia returns to continue her training. Today we will see how she handles some tight twine bondage. Even though it is not easy and she has been sore Ophelia is ready for more. Today she is dressed in a skirt, blouse, and heels. I grope and manhandle her before ordering her into a few poses while I get things ready. After spending a few minutes posing for our enjoyment, I order her to strip to just panties and heels. She waits with her legs spread and arms behind her back. I manhandle her almost nude hot body for a short while before I bind her wrists behind her back with thin unforgiving twine. I leave her ungagged as I know you'll enjoy watching her expressions as I bind her tits and administer a crotchtwine. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 478.5 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 1

Luna Dawn

Looks like the neighbors left for the weekend. Luna decides that she is going to break into their house. She puts on her shiny tight cat suit, and gets ready to go over. Luna has no problem getting into the house, she begins checking out all the valuables. To her surprise someone is home!! They ambush Luna and hand over mouth her until she's asleep! When she awakes she is bound and gagged! She is now a prisioner and struggles, begs, and pleads for him to let her go!!

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Luna Dawn

Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

Marina's poor little snatch is taking a beating. Matt wants to flog the shit out of it and since she is strapped in so tightly to the chair that she can barely squirm there is really nothing she can do about it. Hazel Hypnotic will take pity on her where no one else would, though. She graciously gets down on her knees and soothes Marina's aching pussy with her tongue. Having a sexy slut lapping at her clit is pretty relaxing. It makes her feel a bit more secure before what comes next. A lot of the times we put clamps on a girl's nipples or clit to make them more sensitive. The lack of flow eventually makes them go numb, but before that the increase in feeling is incredible. The clamps we are using on Marina today are extra special, though. They have a length of wire wrapped around them with a little bit hanging off. The alligator clips attached to those wires are the really sinister part, though. They run into a box that is covered in frightening dials. What comes out is intense electrical current.

Duration: 48:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1418kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 574.8 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Dacryphilia Dreams Part 3 - Marina

RealTimeBondage Maddy O'Reilly

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Maddy O'Reilly

Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

We met Pling and her significant other two years ago at fetishcon in Tampa, Florida. They are both from Swedin and are into the lifestyle. As you can see, Pling is a beautiful lady with long blonde hair. This year, we learned that she runs a website, not unlike ours, which focuses on love bondage and damsel in distress themes. After checking out her site, we had to ask her if we could showcase it here on our website, to which she graciously agreed. If you love her pics and video as much as we did please visit her site at plingsplayground. Its rare to see a woman as beautiful as pling, that models and enjoys bondage so its definately worth a look.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 191.6 MB

Download Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus