Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Sydney Paige

From the archives of Vesta's BondageDivas, the long-running site full of tons of super-sexy damsels-in-distress comes What The Hell?? - starring Sydney Paige, a tied up damsel in rope restraint, struggling on the floor naked and barefoot!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 392.7 MB

Download Sydney Paige

Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Lost in Rope

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra's spread pussy, then Amanda's, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!

Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara's awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren't going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn't like this bondage so much anymore!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Quiet, secluded, perfect for place to get away from it all. No people, just the occasional bird flying by. The old trailer may be a little run-down, but that pole looked just perfect for what Sandra had in mind for a surprise on date night. Later, she drove up with her girlfriend and a big bag of 'supplies' and set to making the evening one to remember! Brenda can only imagine as she waits to see what's in store, tied to the pole in rope that bites and grips her curves, digging in deep at the crotch of her pantyhose as she struggles to take weight off first one stiletto-d sole, then shifts to her other high heeled foot. The lesbian lovers enjoy the sensations as their bare breasts press together, Sandra squeezing handfuls of each MILFs massive mammaries and tweaking their swollen nipples. Then one after the other they cum, as the pretty pair share a Hitachi wand on their nylon clad clits!

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 468.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Brenda

Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Everything about Stella Cox is just perfect. Huge natural boobs that can be tied, elbows are super flexible, and she can take a large ballgag. We just want to keep her forever! Good thing we have a prison cell, where we can keep the tightly bound Stella and look at her whenever we want. By the sound of her moaning, she really needs to go somewhere, but we won't let her go for a while! It's the famous Stella Cox tied up super tied in elbow bondage and breast bondage! Would you ever let her go?

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11688kbps

File size: 375.0 MB

Download Stella Cox - perfect prisoner

Squirting Slut is Anally

Cast: Lisey Sweet ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Squirting ,Leather ,slim
Video language: English

Lisey is a sexy slut that loves to have massive things shoved in her slutty ass. She is also a big fan of being helpless in strict bondage. The day is going to be a day filled with inescapable bondage, brutal torment, anal fucking, and squirting orgasms. The way it unfolds in in the hands of the most twisted fucker we know, The Pope. He unleashes his diabolical sadism on her and she quickly sees that things are going to go his way, and not hers. This self proclaimed whore in a standing position with her arms pulled high above her head and held there with leather medical restraints. The Pope enters and begins to toy with his new pet. After some pinching and probing, he decides that it's time to flip this whore over and get her ass in the air. She claims to be able to take massive toys in her accommodating ass, so he puts her to the test. Now that her ass is up the test begins and after moments of pounding her slutty ass with a large toy, he ups the ante and goes even bigger. She seems to be capable of what she says, so the only viable next step is putting his massive fist up her ass. After some intense attempts, her ass couldn't take it, so we move on to the next position. Now she is on her back and her legs pulled down and out to expose her holes for more penetration. She suffers through brutal bastinado before her ass becomes the center of The Pope's attention. He launches one final attempt to fist her ass, and although he didn't get his entire fist inside her slutty ass, he did manage to make her have squirting orgasms. We'll take that all day!

Duration: 41:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Squirting Slut is Anally