Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Stella Cox is amazing! She can do it all: tightest elbow bondage, breast bondage, and much more. She can stay in bondage for so long, it's unbelievable. Very fortunate are the ones that get to tie her up, she really genuinely loves being tied up so much! We tied Stella in a strict elbow bondage and chicken wing tie with a tight boob harness. She was as happy as she could be. A nice gag to make her drool, and we could just watch her for hours. So cute and talented!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 396.6 MB

Download Stella Cox - bondage super talent

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Halloween

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Bondage ,halloween ,Flogging ,trimmed ,Gay ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,unshaved ,Tattoo ,Lesbian
Video language: English

It's Halloween at the Armory! Maitresse Madeline talks about how Halloween is her favorite holiday because it not only allows her to dress up but also encourages her to explore her darker and more twisted side. She's shooting for Whipped Ass this Halloween and it's going to have three hot lesbian witches that must sacrifice an innocent lesbian to gain more power. This is a must-see!

Duration: 3:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9433kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 266.4 MB

Download Halloween

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

Gang bang pawn shop isabella nice pays off debt

Release Year: 2019
Studio: kink

Poor little Isabella Nice. She just needs a little money to help get her grandmother's pearl necklace back from the pawn shop. It's the last day before it gets sold! She almost got her new job, but she found out she was Over Qualified! What does that even mean. Luckily for her tight perky self, this Pawn Shop accepts Gang Bang Payments! Ramon Nomar agrees to this arrangement today & the men close in on her. All five studs whip out their huge hard cocks & offer it up to this little debt. Using her mouth she deep throats John Johnson while jerking off the rest. She moves on to swallowing Donny Sins monster cock, but gags hard on Eddie Jaye's thick meat. Tommy Pistol jack hammers his cock getting Isabella to choke. The men tear off her clothes, then slap her face & body. Ramon brings out the flogger and turns her body red with corporal punishment. They handcuff her and use her body and holes. Nipple clamps get Isabella wide eyed and screaming. It's time to tie this hottie up in full suspension rope bondage. gagged with a ball gag the men go to town on her wet tight pussy. Each take turns going deep and hard, while Isabella gets stuffed in the mouth. Finally those hard cocks are used to stretch out her anal asshole after her butt plug comes out. Those massive meat monsters tear her open as she scream how huge they are in her ass. Each take turns fucking all her holes. The guys flip her over and stuff her airtight. The double penetration gets her screaming with orgasm before each man unloads a thick hot cum shot on her face.

Duration: 55:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gang bang pawn shop isabella nice pays off debt

Social Promotion: Ana Foxxx Gives Up Her Ass For More Followers

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Ana Foxxx
Genres: black hair ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,Athletic ,foreskin ,other hair color ,Blowjob ,Petite

Social media superstar Ana Foxxx has over a millions followers, but not without thanks to her agent Stirling Cooper, who demands to be paid in kind. But it's not money he wants, it's sexual favors. Ana won't have it, so she throws her in his face and storms off. But that's not the end of it. Stirling busts into her home and takes what he wants. Ana's tied up and fucked in every hole. She's flogged and cropped, and left a twitching slab of fuck meat. First, Ana finds herself strapped down to a sofa, spread eagle. Stirling adds nipple clamps, crops her, then primes her with a vibrator to get her loosened up. He then face-fucks her over the back of the sofa as her spit runs over her face, coating her. He flogs her pussy, sending waves of pain and pleasure through her body. Stirling then ties Ana to a table with one of her legs up so he can get at her soaking wet pussy and asshole. He teases her ass and cunt while flogging her, then slides his big thick dick inside her. He fucks her we pussy then moves on to her hungry ass. Both holes take his dick deep and hard. Stirling eventually loosens the rope so he can flip Ana onto her back and fuck her missionary. He slams both holes again, fucking her like a whore. He shoots his huge load all over her fucked cunt, leaving her plowed and soaked in her own shame.

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Social Promotion: Ana Foxxx Gives Up Her Ass For More Followers

The Gallery

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Gallery

Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.Bella has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

Sandra, Lisa & Constance

Mistress of the Household Sandra struts into the room, her corset trained waist cinched in black leather, ginormous breasts in their floaty covering of cloth almost escaping at every bouncing stride. Her stilettos are dutifully removed by Constance as Sandra, sitting pretty, settles down for quiet time reading, to the familiar buzz of her human furniture. The floor bound foot fanatic eagerly sets to work rubbing every bare toe and pressing the soft pads of Sandra's soles. Meanwhile, the relentless white noise vibrating from the lamp continues - forniphillic gagging making drool drop from its chin in long silvery strands of dribble down to the floor - every tightly bound muscle begins to shake, causing the light falling on Mistress' book to falter, catching the eye of the busty Domme, whose sole worship is too wonderful to disturb. The lamp must endure its turned on state till Sandra is done, not when it is!

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 438.4 MB

Download Sandra, Lisa & Constance