Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Double Blind Study, Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.The results of this study are varied and inconclusive.it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Double Blind Study, Part 3

Stella Cox - flexible arms

One of the cutest submissives in the world returns: Stella Cox! Young, big natural boobs, submissive and very much into bondage. She loves being tied. And she is very flexible! Her reverse prayer skills are great, and she can definitely touch the back of her head in this position. It is a pleasure to tie her up! We would love to keep her forever, and do bondage with her every day, but as you may know she is quite busy with other things on the internet.

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 441.9 MB

Download Stella Cox - flexible arms

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 950.7 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Often the best predicaments are those where their deviousness is not apparent. When Sage's nipple piercings were tied to her thumbs, she was puzzled. While effective, it was certainly manageable. A magicwand is suspended in front of her, but without help, it won't offer much enjoyment. She was pulling her nipples to reach the wand and keep it working in the right place; her situation started to become apparent. To maintain the pressure required a constant pull on her now sore nipples. Adding to her frustration, her arms were beginning to tire but relaxing would only make matters worse. Torn between pleasure and pain, Sage opts for both. With loud moans through her gag, it's apparent she made the right choice.

Duration: 11:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download Sage vs. Her Sore Nipples

Hardcore Bondage And Torment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Hazel Paige begins in a brutal kneeling position with her feet pulled up high, leaving her no choice but to balance on her knees for the duration of the scene. The Pope begins his meticulous deed of tormenting her with clothes pins on her tits. Then the pins get added to all of the sensitive areas he can get to, before giving her her first of many orgasms of the day. Hazel prepares for them to be hit off of her flesh, but quickly realizes that this is more than she can bare, but more orgasms convince her that they can come off however The Pope sees fit.

Duration: 54:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hardcore Bondage And Torment

Sage is Tested - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Sage looks at the sponge in disbelief as I smash it down between my fingers. I order her to open my mouth and I start working it in. I then seal it in with clear tape. (Sage has a good gag reflex so I had to cut the sponge in half, although in the video it looks as if I used the entire thing.) I untie her waist rope and I order Sage to stand. Her neckrope is tied off overhead, before I grab one of her bound tits and smack her ass. Sage definitely doesn't look quite as happy as she did a bit before. I use her tit as a handle as I turn her around. I order her to spread her legs and she obeys. I continue spanking her ass and I up the intensity a bit. Sage moans and yelps through her gag. She stomps her feet. I order her to spread her legs again. I give her ass a break and give her pussy a few light slaps. I once again turn my attention to her ass, and once again, I give her a few hard ones. Definitely not my hardest, but the way Sage reacts, you'd think so. It's time for more rope. Her elbows are tied first, before I add some rope to lift her ass cheeks. She is of course crotchroped as well. I then untie her elbows and wrists. I cross her wrists and retie them. They are then pulled up and tied off to the base of her neck, stressing her shoulders. Her elbows are roped as well. I grab onto and pull up on her crotchrope as I smack her ass a while longer. I finally untie her neckrope from above, and order her to her knees where she belongs. I remove her gag, and then I tie a thin piece of twine into her hair. Sage starts talking again. Taking out her gag seems to have been a bad idea. That's ok, gagging her is fun, so I'll just gag her again. Her eyes grow wide again as she sees me gathering more supplies. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sage is Tested - Part 2

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!

Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

DragonLily

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Asian ,Fingering ,Lesbian

DragonLily is just so beautiful to look at and is completely submissive.she wants to please her dominant yet is inexperienced in such a sweet way. Chanta guides her through electrical play and japanese bondage leading to some lovely orgasms!!! This is a bonus update, there will be a full update on Thursday.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 157.9 MB

Download DragonLily

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it's time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging