Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Unfaithful

Cast: Dia Zerva ,John Henry
Genres: Kinky ,Discipline ,Ball Gag ,Athletic ,Submission ,Chains ,Foot Torment ,Big Tits ,Blonde ,Outdoors
Video language: English

Dia Zerva finds herself victim of blackmail when her secret love affair is caught on video tape. Blackmailer John Henry demands sexual favors when she comes up short with the cash. This is a very erotic role play performed beautifully by Dia and John with great submission and super hot bondage sex including anal and hard iron restraints.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Unfaithful

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde Milf is in for the ride of her life.We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal

Ahryan Astyn's First Time

Cast: Mark Davis ,Ahryan Astyn
Genres: Spanking ,Uncircumcised ,Caning ,Smoking ,muscular ,Clover Clamps ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Anal ,big dick

Ahryan Astyn has a smoking hot body and is brand new to the adult films. She has never been tied up or dominated but enjoys rough physical sex. Mark Davis breaks in this busty new girl by incorporating hardcore sex with bondage and punishment.

Duration: 55:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ahryan Astyn's First Time

Misconduct: Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

Release Year: 2019
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Seth Gamble, Whitney Wright
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, black hair, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Flogging, Humiliation, muscular, natural boobs, Pain

There's no hope, the jury is going to convict. Seth Gamble is going to jail and legal counsel Whitney Wright can't do anything about it. Or can she! If Seth is going away on a five to seven, he's going to take what he wants right now. Throwing Whitney to the ground and binding her hands behind her back with his belt, Seth shoves his hard cock right down Whitney's throat. A deep sloppy wet cock sucking is just the beginning. With her tits out, Seth grabs his phone and records this unprofessional conduct. Stripped fully naked and tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Seth gets to work on what he wants, corporal punishment. Flogging Whitney's round ass red. She screams in pain as he inflicts his stinging pleasure. Her holes exposed, Seth goes in for a pussy pounding. Her wet hole begs for his hard cock as he goes in deep and hard. She begs him for more and to fuck her tight asshole. He delivers a deep anal which gets Whitney screaming with orgasm. Flipped over and mouth gagged with a ballgag, Seth fucks his legal counsel again. She begs for his hot cum and he shoots a huge load all over her body. See you in court for a mistrial Whitney.

Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Misconduct: Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

Boxed and Sex Elise Graves

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

It may look tough but it will be the easiest part of her day. The chair, however, is a completely different story. It looks innocuous but unfortunately for Elise it leaves her completely exposed.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

Download Boxed and Sex Elise Graves

Kept Secrets: Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dark Fantasies

Cast: Stirling Cooper, Kate Kennedy
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Blowjob, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Feet, foreskin, Gag, Humiliation

Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper have the perfect home life, except for one thing. Kate's been keeping a secret, but she can't hold it in any longer. She wants to let her inner slut out, get tied up, used, slapped and flogged, and fucked in every hole. She's just been afraid to say it. But now the secret's out, and Stirling is excited by this new side of Kate. He wastes no time bringing that fantasy to life. He binds her in rope and gags her, then takes her into his house to use as he sees fit. Kate has no idea what he's going to do, which excites her and gets her horny pussy wet, and she lets him take full advantage. First he canes her feet and slaps her perfect ass until it's a hot red, then crops her and toys with her pussy. But before he fucks her, he slides his dick into her wet, spit-soaked mouth. He face fucks her as the spit flows, running down her face and all over Stirling's cock. This only excites him more, and he uses her throat for everything it's worth. And Kate simply gobbles it up. She's voracious, hungry for dick like she's never been before. She knows that if she's good, she'll get that sweet cock in her slutty cunt and hungry ass all the sooner. He chains her to a table with her ass up, at the perfect height to toy with and fuck. But first he crops her feet, to remind her who's in control. Then he pounds his thick cock into her tight, perfect cunt. She's so desperate for it he removes her gag so he can hear her scream like a bitch. Before she's even had enough he slides in to her tight asshole, and Kate loves it so much she begs for more. She's getting her wish: she's tied up, chained, owned, and fucked in every hole. Stirling puts her on her back and flogs her fucked pussy, then slams her cunt with his cock again, deep and hard, making her cum like the slut he knew she was. He finally blows his fat load all over that worked pussy, claiming it, as Kate begs for every drop of his seed.

Duration: 45:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kept Secrets: Kate Kennedy and Stirling Cooper's Dark Fantasies

Skysexed Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore

He doesn't even have a plan to take over or make millions. In fact all he has is a desire to make Rain suffer.Most villains take the time to explain their evil plan.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

Download Skysexed Rain DeGrey

Bad Credit: Elle Voneva Learns How Much It Costs to Get a Loan

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Elle Voneva
Genres: Asian, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Hair Pulling, Hitachi, Humiliation

The bright eyed and perky Elle Voneva has known all her young life that she is dedicated to healing the planet through her crystals. Today is the day to start that business and she makes her way to see the load officer. She has been envisioning this day and she knows it will all go as planned. However Tommy Pistol has some concerns, Elle has no credit. Living off the grid has been an amazing life adventure but it is not what she needs for this load. She knows exactly what to do, cleanse the room of bad energy. With her stones in hand she gets to work vigorously cleansing the room. However, bang! Tommy is accidentally knocked out. Elle gets a plan, she knows how these things work. She ties up Tommy and gets out her tools to deliver a painful ultimatum to Tommy. Sign her load papers or he will regret it! This is ridiculous and no way to get a loan. Tommy breaks free and takes down Elle. She gets tied up in fully restrictive rope bondage and Tommy will teach this young hippie a lesson. Starting with the crop and flogger he turns Elle's tight ass red. He spanks her body as she screams for him to not call the cops. He will get his way today, and fucks her tight wet tiny pussy while pulling her hair. Her mouth gets used to and huge slobbery spit trails flow off his dick as she is deep throated on his huge cock. Tommy uses the devices on her ass and she freaks out. He flips her over and fucks her again and even fucks her with the Hitachi. After she learns her lesson she begs for his huge cumshot all over her.

Duration: 47:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bad Credit: Elle Voneva Learns How Much It Costs to Get a Loan