Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Secretary Part II

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

Download Secretary Part II

Assylum - Doormat 2: the Painal Patient: Anneliese Snow

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Anneliese's therapy continues with Orderly Grim destroying and gaping her hot PAWG ass. Then Dr. Mercies turns her into a bouncing bunny, and she bounces on Grim's cock until he comes straight into her mouth.

Duration: 40:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6275kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Assylum - Doormat 2: the Painal Patient: Anneliese Snow

SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

India Summer is the total package. Stunningly beautiful, a genuinely nice person and the heart and loins of a raging pervert. This is not a bored slut coasting through for a paycheck.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

The Maid Mandy Muse

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say "no." She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.

Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Maid Mandy Muse

Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She still acts like she hates what is happening, but you can tell that something is different. Her cries are a bit more breathy. Her squirming settles her into the whip instead of of away from it. She's starting to enjoy herself, even though she knows she shouldn't.

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

Kept

Well, little Miss Elise Graves, I hope you are ready for a day full of rope, cocks and canes because that is what you are looking at. PD has a few hours to kill and you know that means he is going to spend them making your life miserable. If she were more receptive of the gifts he gives her this probably would not be so bad. She wants to be a stuck up little princess though, and that has a price.

Duration: 55:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 624.2 MB

Download Kept

Secretary

So, it has been about six months since I have really been able to go to the office. I have been doing all my work from home. And, let's just say maybe I have gotten a little bit sloppier. My satin blouse is not tucked in. My hair is maybe not quite as springy as before. At any rate, Johnny has noticed the change in my performance. He surmises that I just don't seem to care as much about my appearance after months at home. Of course, Johnny is all action and not much talk, so he decides to do something about it. He catches me one day wearing a loose white satin blouse (not tucked in, naturally), blue skirt, stockings, garter belt, white satin panties and silver high heels. He decides to put me in my place, literally, at that very moment. He uses rope to tie me down to the chair and then a blue scarf to gag me effectively. And, what happens after that is amazing! I suddenly become the model secretary! As if you had any doubts I could pull it off.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 594.8 MB

Download Secretary

Powerhouse of orgasms

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Curvy ,Big Tits ,BDSM ,Submission ,Handler ,other hair color ,Fingering ,shaved
Video language: English

Bella's arms are restrained tightly by chain with her legs spread and ankles fastened to the floor. With her breasts clamped tight we flog her ass and pussy as she screams and drools all over herself through her open mouth gag.
Bella cums so hard she yanks her tits right out of the clamp, so we decide to add weights to her nipple clamps and whip them right off. After shoving a dick and vibe into Bella's swollen cunt we crank on the chain around her arms making her work for her next orgasm. She suffers as the chain bites into her arms as she pulls down harder nearly breaking the vibrator to get off.
Watch this voluptuous cumnivore suffer for you as she works for her orgasms.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

Download Powerhouse of orgasms

Sandra, Salena, Constance

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

Download Sandra, Salena, Constance

Sandra Silvers, Private Eye in Peril Part 2

The henchman reappears with a roll of packaging tape. he stands behind the chair-bound MILF and begins to undo the knots in the two cloths cleaving and covering her mouth and keeping her from crying out. Sandra can tell this is no flunky, he's done this before. once the cloths are removed and before she can scream, he shoves the cloth deep in her mouth and cheeks. Her scream is stifled before it can start. Before she has a chance to spit out the rags the tape is on her mouth! then coiled and wrapped around her head and over her Farrah Fawcett hair-do. She struggles and mmphhs, but it is no use. her mind races with all the possibilities of what lies next for her. The henchman returns. His steely face betrays nothing of his intentions. Quickly he is behind her and pushes the objecting captive around the warehouse until she is left facing a dark corner. It is here where she will wait for his associates to begin the next process in her conversion from Private Investigator to plaything.

Duration: 14:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 449.0 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Private Eye in Peril Part 2