Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

The Wall Cherry Torn, PD

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

If she had stayed safely in her prison she would have been so much happier. Once the door to her cell has been opened the day becomes much more complicated.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 576.9 MB

Download The Wall Cherry Torn, PD

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her. He rips open the nylon around her mouth and installs a dental retractor, which distorts her face. He completely wraps her head with more clear tape, causing further distortion. Amanda is left in her bondage for a while, but her captor once again returns. He lowers a chain hoist and hooks it onto the chair and slowly raises it off the ground. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

Download Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

Chanta-Rose and Shannon Kelly

Cast: Chanta-Rose ,Shannon Kelly
Genres: fake boobs ,Sub ,Nylons Stockings ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,Teacher ,Blonde
Video language: English

Shannon Kelly plays a slutty mature teacher who is overpowered by her student Chanta for giving her a bad grade. She endures heavy hits to her large tits and ass. She is verbally degraded, humiliated with an anal plug and fucked on the teachers desk.

Duration: 34:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Chanta-Rose and Shannon Kelly

Figging With Mason

Cast: Mason
Genres: Strap On ,Bondage ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Leather ,Rope Bondage ,Anal Fingering ,Acrylic Plug ,Dildo ,Pain Slut

Mason, a Kink model, recalls a "regular, every day" shoot on Everything Butt. It was also her very first girl-on-girl shoot. Lochai wanted to up the ante with some figging. Figging is a sexual practice of inserting a piece of ginger root into the asshole, a practice dating all the way back to the Victorian era. Mason ends up with the entire ginger root in her ass and it doesn't come out. Uh-oh, it's completely stuck! It's a trip to the hospital for Mason. Don't worry, everyone, the doctor said it was organic and will probably break down.

Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9588kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

Download Figging With Mason

Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I lift Summer off the chair and place her on the hard cold concrete floor. I don't waste a lot of time as I start roping up her feet. I her into as tight of a hogtie as possible. I even run a line down under her crotchrope and back up tightening it up even more! Summer moans and twitches. She tries to struggle, but really can't move much more than an inch or so. After a few minutes, I tie her head back using the hair rope. Yes, it's tied back tight. I ask her if she can escape. I leave her on her stomach and watch her try and struggle. After a while I return to squeeze and pinch her bound tits and ass. I then take a few snapshots of my helplessly bound captive. I ask her if she can roll onto her side, but she can't I have to do it for her. I leave her on her side for a bit. I return to play with my captive once again. After groping her helpless body again, I add some tight clamps to her nipples. I hold one hand over her mouth as I continue to play. I add a few more clamps to her nipples and eave her to endure the excruciatingly tight bondage once again. I like to hear gag talk, so at the end of the clip, I return to ask Summer some questions. I leave her for just a short while, and at the very end, I remove the clamps and slap her bound tits a few times. Her ass gets a few good slaps for good measure as well. I tell her I'm leaving and will be back in a few hours. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 21:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 987.4 MB

Download Summer Hogtied Tight! - Part 3

Tinder Nightmare

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Charlotte Cross ,Anna Tyler
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Athletic ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,toned ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,brunet ,Rough Sex

When hot and hungry twenty-something Anna Tyler brings home her aggressive Tinder date Xander Corvus, Anna's over protective roommate, Charlotte Cross, gets up in Xander's face and throws him out. But the next morning, Charlotte discovers Anna is missing. Charlotte searches for her friend, but she is lured and trapped by Xander who reunites the terrified girls in a web of sexual degradation and domination.

Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Tinder Nightmare

Juliette Black

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing.

Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

Download Juliette Black

One Bad-Ass Bitch - Mona Wales

Cast: The Pope ,Mona Wales
Genres: dungeon ,shaped ,Corporal Punishment ,Extreme Torment ,Pain ,slim ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,big dick ,Fingering

Monas back and it has been far too long. Very few models can take it just as hard as they can give it and Mona sets the standard. Her tight pale skin shines, her body squirms, and lips pout as The Pope hangs a bowling-ball-pussy-chain through her hungry cunt. Her skin begins to turn red from the heat of the flogger as her entire body is tenderized for the coming torment. Somewhere between searing pain and ecstatic pleasure drives her into a frenzy when The Pope shoves a vibrator directly onto her pussy chain. She always says thank you. Next she finds the front of her body and pussy exposed again as she is put into a back arch. Her endorphins surge as her aching pussy gets a further load of torment from the sting of a horse-hair flogger. Breathing heavy, breathless, sweating, fighting to get out, and finally surrendering to the bondage. The Pope only laughs; she should know better.there is no escape. And just when she can't take the pain anymore The Pope jams a giant dildo into her twat and she squirts again and again and again. A greedy slut always says thank you. And no bad ass-bitch could own such a title if they weren't flipped upside down and contorted into a nasty pile-driver. But before her exposed holes can be serviced The Pope takes what he wants and bathes in her screams as he relentlessly torments her feet and hands. The screams echo through the dungeon and chill everyone within earshot to the bones. To finish the day her tight pussy gets crammed with a big black dildo and she repeatedly squirts all over her own face. The Pope walks away and leaves her in a puddle of her own mess, cum drunk, panting, and thirsty for more. And.she always says thank you. Mona is a bad-ass-bitch!!!

Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download One Bad-Ass Bitch - Mona Wales

Panda Gangbang

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: switch ,Blowjob ,Spanking ,Fetish ,Tattoo ,Facefucking ,Gangbang ,Uncircumcised ,black hair ,Beard

Princess Donna Dolore shares a creative idea for a scene involving pandas. The character in the scene hallucinates pandas everywhere, leading to a dream involving a wild panda gangbang. She expresses a desire to try new things on the site and add a lighthearted element, aiming to keep the content fresh and fun. Despite the challenges of executing the idea, such as ordering panda suits and addressing visibility issues, she finds it enjoyable and tries to create content that she personally finds hot and interesting.

Duration: 5:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9772kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 382.2 MB

Download Panda Gangbang

The Sarah Jane Files

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Vibrator, Suspension

My eyes were full of light when I met Sarah at the farm. She told me that she loves the scene and wants to get tied up. - That she adores the feeling of tight ropes and the helplessness. PD must really like Sarah Jane Ceylon because he is nicer to her than most of the other pretty little sluts that he sees. Well, at least until she tries to run away. Escaping is always frowned upon and there has to be serious consequences. As soon as he takes his eyes off of her she will try to get away again. It is his job to show her why that is a bad idea. PD only canes her half as hard as she deserves but every stroke hits its mark and leaves a bright red streak across Sarah Jane. In minutes she is begging for mercy and making promises she has no intention of keeping. PD is no fool. Sarah Jane loves to cum. She loves getting fucked and feeling cock inside of her. But when PD makes her cum he does it until long after she has started pleading for a chance to recover. He will not let up until he is sure his property knows her rightful place.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Sarah Jane Files