Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's Captor asks if she'd like him to remove her nose clamp and since she does a good job of begging he does so. He then starts to free her of her bondage... most of it anyway. It takes a little time, but soon all the ropes are removed except her wrists and her hair. Rachel is put on her knees, and her hair is tied to her wrists, and the open mouth gag is applied once again. Her Captor leaves her once again, but he'll be back soon enough to put Rachel and that gag to good use.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 758.9 MB

Download Nude Chair Tie For Rachel - Part 4

TheUpperFloor - Christmas Pt. 2 - BDSM slaves and anal whores celebrate

Studio: TheUpperFloor
Genres: Bdsm

Welcome back to the raunchy conclusion of The Upper Floor Christmas Party. Part one ended with pixie being punished with a hard fucking by Mark Davis. The smell of sex hits the room like a grenade, and soon all the guests are pulling their clothes off and sucking, fucking, spanking, and playing. Sweet innocent Bonnie has her face hidden in a thick leather hood and is made to blow her Master while Alice continues her shenanigans and is cropped and fucked for her efforts.

Duration: 1:07:10
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 487.3 MB

Download TheUpperFloor - Christmas Pt. 2 - BDSM slaves and anal whores celebrate

Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: BDSM, Anal sex, MILF, big tits, Hardcore

We brought not one but two dicks to the table today and have roughly sex her in every available hole, but Syren doesn't really appear all that phased.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download Syren De Mer is straight jacket sex

Nurse Jackie

It is really just a shame that I don't work the night shift more often. Well, except for all the code red calls that seem to happen when I work. I don't know why. I wear the same nurse dress, hat and white stockings as all the other nurses. The only change I make in the uniform is to wear red high heels. I just can't stand those frumpy clogs that all the other nurses wear. Anyway, I arrive at 7 pm with my stethoscope around my neck, ready to work. But, my patient in 420 has a different idea for me...He grabs me as soon as I come in the room to start my rounds. He quickly ties my legs together with red rope (that oddly matches my uniform) at the knees and ankles and then ties my arms above my head. He stuffs a big red ball gag in my mouth and then hops back in bed. He acts oddly disinterested as I weave back and forth trying to loosen my arms in front of him. And, then I remember...The day nurse reported that this patient does not like to take his meds. He could have just told me! Now, I don't think I'll get any work done tonight. But, who's complaining. I have a legitimate excuse!

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 108.3 MB

Download Nurse Jackie

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

HardTied Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Lost in Rope

Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

To be honest, I don't know how we got on the subject. What I do know is that Crash was practically giddy when I told her my ideas for my Eros box. With only her pantyhose and bra protecting her I bound her tightly and warm her up with some shock training which really gets her hopping around. Next I setup a motion detector to shock her whenever she moves making any escape attempts, costly. Despite the shocks, she's loving every minute of it and even trying to trigger it to go off! I give her a grin and step things up by stuffing the mic into her pantyhose. Almost instantly every movement and sound sends a shock into her midsection prompting even more shocks. The only question is, can she stop the chain reaction?

Duration: 15:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

Download Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction

Little Nympho Whore

Cast: Ashli Orion ,Anthony Rosano
Genres: Prolapse ,Fisting ,Dominatrix ,Anal , ,big dick ,Anal Stretching ,Lesbian ,Brunette ,Dildo
Video language: English

Ashli Orion's big round booty looks incredible in latex. She teases and fucks glass toys and dildos with her tight little asshole. She also makes a good effort in fisting her ass! Then, this whore gets stuffed with a giant ass hook and anally pounded by Anthony Rosano. Finally, Ashli is given an in handcuffs and expels water from her ass.

Duration: 1:15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Little Nympho Whore

WhippedAss - Daisy Marie and Aiden Starr - Daisy's Promotion

Studio: WhippedAss
Genres: Bdsm

Daisy Marie is dominated by Aiden Starr in this fun and sexy role play. She is humiliated, tied up, strap-on fucked and made to cum which leaves her in a puddle of squirt. Then, Daisy is full-on strapped down to a gyno-chair, her pussy clamped open and her clitoris and nipples are suction cupped.

Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download WhippedAss - Daisy Marie and Aiden Starr - Daisy's Promotion

Sarah vs. The Peeps

Sarah loathes peeps and I have to admit, they are vile little candies. It's not until I have her tied to a chair that I reveal my evil plan. Stuffing both her cheeks with the fluorescent colored peeps, I fill the rest of her mouth with a bright pink ball gag. The white shirt I had her wear starts to become apparent as multi-colored drool makes its way out of her mouth. Once I find out how ticklish she is, the drool really starts to fly!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2032kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Peeps