Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Maya Matthews

Cast: Maya Matthews
Video language: English

The Sarge dropped by for our weekly game of tic-tac-toe along with Evie as our playing surface. Rubberband brand tic- tac-toe is a win, win kinda game for me and the Sarge. Then I left the Sarge to his own devices for the rest of the shoot. There are some amazing visuals of the beautiful Evie in the tank scenes. Thanks for stopping by again you two!

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 452.1 MB

Download Maya Matthews

Punishment Of Dolores

The Punishment of Dolores, starring Dolores Cortez and Arthur Meeks. Witness the spanking, strapping, paddling, pussy whipping, anal discipline and relentless masturbation-including double penetration, of an incorrigible female submissive by the dominant male she adores. If you enjoyed the uninhibited enthusiasm Angela Faith brought to our smash hit A Lover's Discipline, you're going to love our newest spanking star, the smart, sexy, highly exhibitionistic Dolores Cortez, who helped write the scenario for our new video and insisted that the action be the hottest we have ever filmed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:40
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 608.4 MB

Download Punishment Of Dolores

Can A Girls Dakoda Brookes and Eve Lei

Cast: Dakoda Brookes ,Eve Lei
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Fingering ,slim ,Asian ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Domination ,black hair

You hire cute girls and you hope for the best. You get girls for their first time bondage experience and you hope for the best. You take 20 year old hotties, dirty them up, tie them down, bring some punishment and you hope for the best.
At the end of the day you know that you did your best, and all that is left is hope.

Duration: 46:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Can A Girls Dakoda Brookes and Eve Lei

Playful & Painful: Control Moves & Nipple Play

Cast: Lamalani ,Sahara Rain
Genres: Nipple Torment ,other hair color ,switch ,Hair Pulling ,Pain ,Nipple Clamps ,slim ,shaped ,Brunette ,natural boobs

Taking control in the bedroom is easy when you know some of the basics of handling your partner in a dominant manner, with confident arm holds, gentle or firm hair holds, or exciting nipple torment. Lamalani demonstrates a variety of arm control holds, soft take-downs and hair pulling techniques, and then shows ways to exert control using nipple clamps, nipple suction and more.
<strong>You can find many of the toys featured in this shoot for sale online here at the new <a href="http: store.kink">Kink Store< a>!< strong>

Duration: 24:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 907.3 MB

Download Playful & Painful: Control Moves & Nipple Play

Mena Li

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. Even though my last session was a bit difficult to handle, the training was effective since I wanted to please my Master again. That's exactly what I got. This time around he bound my wrists and ankles to the floor, on my knees and hands, my ass up for him to use, easy for my mouth to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He even slipped in a butt plug, my asshole tightening around it every time he pushed his dick in. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2820kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 666.1 MB

Download Mena Li

New Slut Kendra Spade Bound in Rope, Anally Fucked With Enormous Cock!

Cast: Eddie Jaye ,Kendra Spade
Genres: Stud ,Curvy ,Collar ,Handler ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Black ,Rope Bondage ,Chains ,Orgasm Denial

All new teen bondage whore Kendra Spade has no idea what she's in for. She tells the rough stud Eddie Jaye that she will do absolutely anything in order to please him. She lives to do whatever she is told to do. The sadistic dom knows exactly to do with a hungry whore like Kendra. He quickly tears off her tiny skirt and binds her wrists and ankles with thick leather belts and chains. He makes her stand at attention and teaches her the nuances of the language of submission and discipline. With a giant red ball gag crammed into her mouth and a vibrator jammed onto her tiny pussy, the male handler begins to beat her perfect perky tits with a heavy leather flogger and a riding crop. Kendra whimpers with delight as sweat begins to pool across the small of her back and her skin turns a bruised shade of pink. She grinds her cunt on the head of the vibrator and begs to cum. Eddie only laughs and indulges his twisted fantasy of orgasm denial. Soon after Kendra is tossed to the floor like a rag doll. Her legs and arms are bound with tight and severe rope bondage. She crouches low to floor and finds her sight eclipsed by shadow of massive cock. She has tunnel vision and her entire gaze is captivated by the dick. She begs to have it crammed down her throat and be made to gag on a rough blow job. Eddie is only too happy to oblige and shoves his big black dick deep down her throat until it bulges just above her collar bone. She drools never ending puddles of sloppy desire as she chokes on the dick. Eddie scoops up her mess and uses it to lube her teeny pink pussy, causing her to cum the first of many multiple orgasms. Eddies dick is engorged and his hunger turns towards her fuck holes. He makes her kneel in doggie style and shoves his wang deep into her pussy. Her firm ass shakes and vibrates as he violently fucks her like a jack rabbit in heat. Kendra can hardly breath as he chokes her fragile neck and pulls on her cute ponytail. He then flips her onto her back and takes possession of Kendra's vulnerable and exposed asshole. His dick barely fits and she begs for him to stop. But this only sends the cruel taskmaster into a frenzy and he slams her tight asshole into submission until she can't stop cumming. As Kendra eyes roll back into her head, Eddie blows a massive load of cum all over her round ass. As she cleans the jizz off of his cock she smiles and says thank you.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download New Slut Kendra Spade Bound in Rope, Anally Fucked With Enormous Cock!

Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

This is a true story: Rachel Adams actually asked me to tie her in a tight hogtie after seeing a little statue of a hogtie torture method in a museum. Yep. She got all excited and wanted me to tie her just as tight as the statue she had seen. I did my best, and I think we got kind of close. Rachel was very happy in her super tight hogtie! She said next time I should try to make it even tighter! She is just the best!!

Duration: 3:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 430.3 MB

Download Rachel Adams - tight hogtie

BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Subdued and Sexy

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Emily's lounging. She's been left by her lover and she is okay with that. Being alone just gives her more time to concentrate on her helplessness. The vibrator between her legs is very powerful, but it has been left off - well at least for the time being. She struggles and strains to reach it, but it has been tied cunningly just out of reach.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3700kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 456.8 MB

Download BondageCafe - Emily Addison - Subdued and Sexy

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

Penny's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

Download Penny's Test - Part 3