Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon. Adara will make quite the conversation piece for the evening, don't you think?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

Tattooed Slut Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: Bondage ,slim ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,shaved ,switch ,other hair color ,Machine Dildo
Video language: English

Leigh is back and hotter than ever with her bald head. We get her tied up in every scene and fuck her as hard and fast as we possibly can. Her orgasms are loud as she screams from cumming so hard. All day long she is pounded while in tight bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tattooed Slut Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage

Cloe Hart

Cast: Cloe Hart
Genres: BDSM ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Blonde ,Domination ,natural boobs

Cloe is walking outside our building thinking about how she has not had enough bondage lately. She leans over to give a beggar money and finds herself part of an intense bondage experience. Is this actually happening, or is this just part of her fantasy?

Duration: 26:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 306.5 MB

Download Cloe Hart

Nina - oiled up in green rope

The wonderful Nina! She will try a reverse prayer, including a crotch rope, and frog tied legs. That's going to be a struggle! Her beautiful body is all oiled up, but that won't help her. The ropes are too tight! She looks amazing in this crazy struggle, don't miss the video clip and picture set!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

Download Nina - oiled up in green rope

Grudge Fuck: Cheating Girlfriend Juliette March Brutally Fucked by Ex

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Juliette March, Codey Steele
Genres: Athletic, Ball Gag, BDSM, big dick, blond, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Brunette, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Gag

Perky little Juliette March is a lying cheating girlfriend. She hooks up with D the night before and gets caught by her boyfriend Codey Steele. She denies it all, but Codey knows the truth. It's right there on her phone. She tries to kick Codey out, but he comes storming back in. He isn't going to get kicked out of her house without his guitar. The two get into a heated argument. Juliette slaps Codey in the face, and he has had enough. He chokes her and slams her to the couch. If he's getting kicked out by this cheating woman, he's going to get one last grudge fuck in. The two spit and slap each other. He wrestles her into submission. Holding her down he pulls out his huge cock and slams it down her wet throat. She deep throats his hard angry cock as he slaps her pussy red. She is tied up in rope bondage and he crops her body. Nipple clamps get her screaming, but the real fun begins when he removes the clover clamps. She continues to suck his cock as he pulls out the Hitachi and vibes her pussy! That wet hole is ready to be grudge fucked. He delivers a brutal pounding. Deep pussy fucking while she is gagged gets him hard as a rock. The ball gag muffles her screams. He finally cums deep in her pussy for a cream pie. He pulls it out and rubs it all over her pathetic face.

Duration: 53:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Grudge Fuck: Cheating Girlfriend Juliette March Brutally Fucked by Ex

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

Download Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

TheTrainingOfO - Lily LaBeau - Sexual Training Lily LaBeau Day 3

Studio: TheTrainingOfO
Genres: Bdsm

This will be the day that Lily's sexual ability will be tested. She had several AVN nominations, so she should be doing something right. We will test her on all levels of sexual service, including anal.

Duration: 52:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 632.3 MB

Download TheTrainingOfO - Lily LaBeau - Sexual Training Lily LaBeau Day 3

HogTied - Cassandra Nix - Cum Drenched Slut Teased - Flogged - Tickled

Studio: HogTied
Genres: Bdsm

Spread eagle on the floor Matt pounces on this slut with an aggressive flogging all over her body getting it nice and pick until she begs to be tickled. She is tickled until she begs to be flogged. Her whole body writhes in the rope and her cunt raises high as she tries to escape the rope.

Duration: 14:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 546.0 MB

Download HogTied - Cassandra Nix - Cum Drenched Slut Teased - Flogged - Tickled

Proving Her Worth

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Every once in a while we get a model who talks the talk, and can walk the walk. These moments are sporadic, but when we have one, we take full advantage. Luna Lovely is one of those models, and The Pope finally gets his hands on her for Hogtied. The first position is to get to know her, and have her body readily available for him to test every part of her. The initial touch puts a smile across Luna's face, but when the reality of what is about to happen, and who is dishing out the punishment hits, her entire demeanor changes.

Duration: 49:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Proving Her Worth

Pussy Torment part 2 Alisha

Following the huge success of the first volume of Pussy Torment , featuring the nubile Vicci, this twat twisting new series from Master Rick Savage gives us the angelic Alisha from St. Paul, minnesota. The delightful damsel's legs are spread wide and held open as the wicked Savage exacts his very "special" brand of pussy punishment on the willing and demure girl.

Duration: 55:11
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1517kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 666.5 MB

Download Pussy Torment part 2 Alisha