Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Enslaved Chick part 4

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Now the action is starting for Jasmine. In the previous part of the serial, she has passed the pretest, and Dr Lomp decides to pick the level of pain up some further. Poor girl's tears are ready to drop in her uneasy eyes. She is cuffed and restrained to the whipping post, and is waiting for the dish which Dr Lomp has prepared in his sadistic mind.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12275kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Enslaved Chick part 4

Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

All Cassie had dreamed about was getting married, but she is only 19 so she will have to wait a while. Trying on a brides dress was too tempting for her, however, and she has to be punished for that. Her long slender arms are cruelly elbow tied, slammed all the way together. But we used pink rope to cheer Cassie up a little! It didn't help, Cassie's perfect day was ruined, but we loved seeing her struggle in that dress!

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 327.1 MB

Download Cassie - bride elbow tied super tight

Catherine

This has got to hurt! Too bad she volunteered for this, she probably thought that she was in for a little rough housing, but I guess she thought wrong. That's definitely not a smile on her face and more of a look of "why the holy-fuck my pussy hurts did I agree to do this!?" Bondage leads to pussy torment, which then leads to titty torment complete with mousetraps and other forms of painful torment. You're going to love it!

Duration: 58:25
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 687.3 MB

Download Catherine

Double Jointed

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Delirious Hunter doesn't play coy about the things she enjoys and she is proud of how good she is at them. She's almost unnaturally flexible, double jointed in the best of ways, and her favorite things include being twisted into the most incredible positions and pushed to the absolute limits of her endurance. This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Fuck yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Double Jointed

The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Madison Young ,Billy
Genres: Role Play ,Slave ,other hair color ,Anal ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Oral Sex ,blond ,Tattoo ,Gimp

Call our client, Daniel, to confirm the work order: his rambunctious, outspoken, sexually voracious girlfriend is to be trained in the erotic disciplines of slavehood and delivered at the end of the week as an obedient, submissive piece of property.
Introduce her to William, our assistant trainer, who will run her through a vigorous workout designed to not only wear down her mental defenses, but also physically prepare her for the rigorous fucking and sucking she will be performing this week.
Bring in Madison to take our trainee's punishments for her. Watching Madison's stripped ass get beaten should provide a different kind of motivation for our ill-behaved little slut trainee.
Give her a lesson in pain management and composure that is sure to bring a sincere reply to her smart mouth, and reward her with a wet cunt in her mouth and hard cock in her ass.
See to it that she is thoroughly fucked out in all holes by paying a surprise visit to her quarters in the middle of the night. Quiz her on her homework and pump her mouth full of her third load of hot come for the day.

Duration: 1:16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Dana DeArmond, Day Two

Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... It's not long before I return with more tape. I start at her wrists and tape all the way up her arms, welding them together. I take a few snapshots, before I stand her up. I pick her up and lay her face down on the hogtie bench. It's set up today so that her legs will be apart. Each ankle and calf are taped to the uprights. More tape is run across her chest and then to the back of the bench. More is added to her gag and then taped back as well, forcing Armani to look straight ahead. More tape is added to her thighs and then more tape to arch her just a tad more. I quickly grab her tits as I have something more to add to them, but not yet. I keep adding more tape. I leave Armani to struggle and endure for a while. When I return, I add some nasty little clamps to her nipples. She doesn't like this at all! I tell her I'll be back later and poor Armani is left in agony.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

Download Armani Hogtaped - Part 2

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2

Please me!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Mallory Mallone
Genres: Electro Clamp ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Anal ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Slave

Episode 3: Red-haired all natural beauty Mallory Malone doesn't look like the sort of girl who's looking for trouble, but trouble finds her in the way of electrosex and BDSM in her stimulating update.
Collared and chained to the floor, I make sure I get my share of pleasure. I zap her ass and body with the cattle prod. She screams, but I turn on the EMS pads scattered around her body. She eats my ass, but she also stimulates me with her involuntary contractions and spams from the pads. Finally, I reciprocate with the Magic Wand to her clit and my fingers in her pussy.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 677.3 MB

Download Please me!

Spread Wide

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word.

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Spread Wide