Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Chairtied in a Sweater

It's a little too cold for me to take my bad butt outside, so that doesn't leave me with a whole lot of options. Especially after I am dressed in my black sweater, leather skirt and boots. It's a whole lot of leather and somebody's gotta enjoy my bad attitude. Today, it will be Johnny. And, he thinks he would fancy me tied up on a kitchen chair with my legs pulled back up to my wrists that are by the sides of the chair. He gives me a gag to keep me from ruining this moment (maybe it's because I look so good in a gag) and he steps back to admire the show. But, as usual, it's not only about the struggle. Sometimes you gotta pull up the skirt to expose the panties and apply a hitachi. Johnny keeps me thoroughly ties up in knots as I make my way to an orgasm. Oh, and the vibtator nearly burns a hole through the chair. Safety first, babes!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 127.7 MB

Download Chairtied in a Sweater

Spank Spank

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Slave abigail is in for quite a workout in this clip. Her client wants her to give him hundreds of spanks. Slave abigail loves a thorough spanking, but boy does her entire body feel this the next day. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away. Anytime she messes up the count or doesn't please her client properly she is to start over. This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session.

Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Spank Spank

Jolene

Cast: Jolene
Genres: Gag ,Submission ,Dildo ,Rope Bondage ,Outdoor Abduction ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Dunking ,Vaginal Penetration ,Outdoors

Jolene gets bored and horny while doing construction on the roof deck, and calls a friend to send her some entertainment. She asks to get taken by suprise, tied up, pushed around, and fucked, and lucky for her Sgt. Major is free and more than happy to fufill her requests.

Duration: 36:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 423.7 MB

Download Jolene

Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Kinky Obsessions!

Cast: Sinn Sage ,Kacie Castle
Genres: Role Play ,toned ,Facesitting ,Sub ,Strap On ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Dominatrix ,Ball Gag

Poor Kacie Castle can't stop obsessing about sex and bondage with other women. She's so consumed, she can't even concentrate when speaking with her therapist Sinn Sage. Sinn takes advantage of this, and puts Kacie over her knee and spanks her. She informs Kacie that she will learn how to take a pounding today, since it's clearly the only way to cure her. Sinn spanks Kacie's ass red, pinches her nipples and slaps her breasts. But soon Kacie's puffy, wet pussy is also begging for attention. Kacie is stripped naked, handcuffed, and her dirty underwear is stuffed into her mouth. Sinn applies clamps to Kacie's tender nipples. Sage pulls out her flogger and uses it on Kacie's pussy and nipples. Hard blows that sting and gets Kacie wet. Sinn is so mean to Kacie's beautiful little titties, slapping, sucking, and biting them. Next Kacie has to lick and kiss Sinn's shoes. Sinn flogs Kacie's ass and tells her that Kacie's happy place is when someone tells her what to do and fucks her. Kacie finds herself upside down on the patient's couch, bound with rope, clamps held painfully tight across her torso. Sinn sets her big fat ass on Kacie's face, then teases Kacie by holding her pussy inches from Kacie's face. After some pussy slapping, Sinn sits on Kacie's face. Now it's Kacie's turn, and she is eagerly dutifully rewarded by tongue fucking her asshole. Unable to wait any longer, Sinn grabs her vibrator and straddles Kacie's face to cum hard. Squirting and soaking Kacie's face. She makes Kacie understand that her place in life is to simply be a dirty cum rag. Kacie is suspended in tight rope harness, ball gag to keep her quiet, her holes exposed to Sinn's sadistic whims. With Sinn behind her, Kacie has no idea what will happen until she feels Sinn's large strap-on dildo enter her pussy. Fucked hard and relentlessly. This is the therapy she needed. Kacie is put on the ground to get ass fucked. Ass up in the air, vulnerable to Sinn's predations. Sinn pounds Kacie's ass, opening her asshole and driving the strap-on dildo deep into Kacie, who has her face pressed into the office carpet. The ball gag makes it difficult for Kacie to moan with pleasure. She will have plenty to fantasize about later when her doctor's visit ends.

Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Diagnosis: Sinn Sage Treats Kacie Castle For Her Kinky Obsessions!

Black n White Lingerie

Johnny got me this super cute garter belt that matched some other lingerie that I had really well. So, I finally decide to try it on for him. I am sure he will like me in this outfit. I put on the white and black lace bra, panties and garter belt with white stockings and black high heels. I even manage to put on my metal collar to prove my worthiness. Of course when I approach Johnny, he has only one thought on his mind. Keeping me in front of him in this lingerie for as long as possible. So, he pulls out the bondage pole, and ties my arms behind my back to the pole. Then, since we are in such a matchy matchy mood, he pops the white ball gag with the black strap in my mouth. This way I can drool. He can watch TV. He can watch me. It's all good.

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5888kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 397.2 MB

Download Black n White Lingerie

Suspiria

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism.

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Suspiria

Darling's Wet Foot Dream

Cast: Dee Williams ,Beretta James
Genres: Dominatrix ,Big Tits ,foot fetish ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Feet ,black hair ,fake boobs ,mixed ,Femdom

Is she dreaming??? All of Darling's deepest foot fantasies come to life in this sexy lesbian foot fetish movie where foot fetishist Beretta is the answer to all Darling's burning foot desires. All this movie is is hot, raw, real lesbian sex and foot play!

Duration: 44:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Darling's Wet Foot Dream

Pussy ass bitch jane wilde

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink

Mickey Mod can't resist the scent of a beautiful bad ass Jane Wilde. He used to be her inside man until she went rogue and fucked him over. Now he's going to pay her a visit and show her who is boss with some serious BDSM, sensory deprivation, hardcore sex and more. After a cat and mouse take down Mickey turns the tables on Ms Wilde and makes her stuff all the money into his pockets. Then he unzips his trousers and pulls his big dick out for Jane to marvel at. She is more than ready to suck that cock even though she thinks he ain't nothin' but a Pussy Ass Bitch. How can she resist when its right there in her face, stiff and promising to give her a great time. He cuffs her wrists and throat fuck central happens as Mickey plunges his dick deep down Janes throat making her gag and slobber all over her small natural tits. Still looking for the money she owes him Mickey ties Janes hands and wrists and shows her who is boss by dunking her head in a deep pool of water over and over again until she can't take it anymore and submits to his domination. Now the fun begins when Jane is on all fours in bondage begging Mickey Mod to please fuck her. Well its not a hard choice for him cuz after all he can't resist her sexy hotness. Mickey fucks Jane's slutty wet cunt deep and hard and she immediately loves it. His cock is so big and hard and long he stretches her out until she is begging to cum. She can't get enough of his action and wants it in her ass so Mickey fills her butt up with cock and pounds her out making her drool and moan with pleasure. Then on her back with legs spread wide open for easy access Mickey fucks Janes little pussy, takes her over the edge with the vibrator and then hits that ass one more time before he shoots his hot load all over her. Ahhh yes all is right in Jane Wilde's world. Now get the fuck out you Pussy Ass Bitch!

Duration: 53:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pussy ass bitch jane wilde

Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I shove a rubber pump gag in Armani's mouth and pump it up. I leave her to struggle and endure the bondage. I return and remove the pump gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. I once again leave Armani to endure her predicament. When I finally return, I nose hook her and tie them off behind her, forcing her head back even further. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip I return and remove her gag and untie her. I think she got her bondage fix for a while.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Armani CEO to Bondage Toy - Chair and Tit Tied - Part 2