Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 042 [MF-6414]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

As she can't go without sex for a long time, she decides to get in touch with friends to see who is available for casual sex and who can also lick her feet, as a way of making her more excited until she reaches climax.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:06
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4054kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 984.5 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 042 [MF-6414]

Bailey Paige, pretty in pink

Curly haired cutie Bailey Paige is dressed to kill in a tight pink dress and sheer gray pantyhose struggles ballgagged and drooling in the chair. I come in and add more rope and stuff her mouth with panties and wrap her head with vetwrap. She gets hogtied on the floor with her heels off and I wrap her eyes with the rest of the roll of vetwrap while she rolls around on the ground.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Bailey Paige, pretty in pink

Winter Sky

Cast: Winter Sky ,Mark Davis
Genres: BDSM ,Tattoo ,top ,Domination ,Role Play ,other hair color ,Bondage ,Blowjob ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Winter Sky gets an intense BDSM experience with Mark Davis. Bound and completely helpless, her hot natural body is exposed and used for pleasure and inflicting pain. Winter beautifully endures as much as she possibly can and is duly rewarded with orgasms and hard cock!

Duration: 48:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Winter Sky

Chair Vibed

It's time to retire for the evening, but first, Johnny's needs to relax and make everything peachy keen. So, when I meet him downstairs with my peach nightgown and satin panties, he cogitates a scenario in which I cannot escape and am bound to a pleasurable device. Johnny ambles upstairs (Wait, I was just there. Should I follow him? Nah!) and returns moments later with duct tape and a surprise he won't let me see. He then urges me to sit on a chair in the living room. I'm curious where this scenario is going, so I eagerly obey him. Then, Johnny proceeds to give me a thick over the mouth, mouth packing stuffed, silver duct tape gag, so I won't be able to interrupt his process. I am further taped to the chair with more duct tape at the ankles, just above my bare feet, and to the back of the chair at my elbows and wrists. I am not quite sure what to anticipate, but I am sure he has more planned than just taping me to the chair. That is precisely when Johnny realizes that he is missing something and runs to the kitchen for more tape...this time he reappears with electrical tape (huh?). He pulls out his surprise (hee hee!) and tapes it around my body and firm to my muff. Johnny plugs in the device and then turns it on. Before I know it, I have forgotten all about plans for bed as I writhe around in rapture from...you guessed it...the Hitachi wand. This thing really is magic! Of course, I would sit back in duct tape all night and enjoy this little treat! Who needs bed?

Duration: 9:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 152.2 MB

Download Chair Vibed

Chloie Madison and Audrey Leigh

Cast: Chloie Madison ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Feet ,natural boobs ,toned ,shaped ,BDSM ,Sub ,Lesbian ,Dominatrix ,Bondage ,Pussy Eating

Chloie Madison is truly into being dominated. Miss Audrey beats every part of her body and fucks her good with a strap-on. Then she is hogtied and made to worship Audrey's shoes and feet. Lastly, she is sprayed down with cold water and left to dry.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 353.3 MB

Download Chloie Madison and Audrey Leigh

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 035 [MF-6224]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

Submissively, she orders her friend to be at the disposal of her fantasy, licking, kissing and putting her foot in her mouth like a sexual slave. She uses a variety of exciting positions to satisfy her desires, making Satina completely at her disposal.

Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3889kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 035 [MF-6224]

Kylie gets triple banged

Cast: Mark Davis ,Kylie Ireland
Genres: muscular ,Redhead ,Gaping ,big dick ,Lesbian ,Dildo ,Anal Fisting ,Anal Stretching ,Curvy ,Tattoo

Kylie & Mark are at it again. This time she submits to Mark for some deep fisting, huge spreaders & gets triple banged. This woman has an ass that is made to be filled & she will do anything to fill it!

Duration: 46:15

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kylie gets triple banged

Camryn Kiss

Cast: Mark Davis ,Camryn Kiss
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,muscular ,foreskin ,Submission ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Latinx

The very sexual Camryn Kiss is a hot Brazilian girl who does her first bondage and sex scene with Mark Davis. She finds bondage to be challenging but it still gets her pussy wet and makes her cum!

Duration: 39:57
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 894.0 MB

Download Camryn Kiss