Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

Unfortunately Nora just isn't that good. In fact we've struggled to find what she's good at and it seems that failure is the only thing Nora has a knack for. To conclude our livefeed Nora is strapped into the spanking bench. She gets an asshook which is tied to her hair. To mirror her failures we give her some pudding.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal

There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place.

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rain DeGrey Ass Trauma

Wolf Lotus and Faith Leon

Cast: Wolf Lotus ,Faith Leon
Genres: natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Dunking ,big dick ,Nipple Clamps ,Fear Play ,Latinx ,Dildo ,Forceps Clamps ,black hair
Video language: English

Meet Faith; naturally pretty, only 19 years old and fairly new to bondage. She thinks she's pretty tough and says she loves the loss of control that come with tight ropes on her skin. She likes to struggle and act as if she doesn't like it, but her powerful orgasms tell a different story. The fishtank is a challenge, being forefully dunked is always hard but when it's all over she's all smiles and can't wait to come back and do it again!!

Duration: 29:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 339.3 MB

Download Wolf Lotus and Faith Leon

Kelly Wells

Cast: Kelly Wells

Welcome back Kelly Wells. Not too many girls havewhat it takes to make arepeat performance at Hogtied, but Kelly has it all.A tall, lean, and tan body withsexy natural breasts and sheer toughness. Shesuffers the anal hook andcane. Relentlessly tight crotch ropes, and tickletorment do her in. She is madeto cum and then made to cum again. Kelly is leftexhausted, drained, andsmiling. These girls love Hogtied.

Duration: 43:47

File size: 510.0 MB

Download Kelly Wells

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

Anita - first time in rope

Anita was a bit curious about getting tied up. Now she is completely restrained in ropes and even harness gagged. She was a bit overwhelmed by the restrictive feeling, but she was mainly concerned if she still looked good on camera. So she managed to kick off her heels and hop to the mirror to look at herself. Anita liked what she saw! She might come back to do more rope soon!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14571kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 445.6 MB

Download Anita - first time in rope

Cherry and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Cherry ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Electric Dildo ,Cattle Prod ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Bondage ,Lesbian ,Tens Unit ,natural boobs ,Femdom

Cherry is a local girl who applied to work for the sites. She says she likes bondage and pain, so Princess Donna gives her plenty of both. Donna starts by getting that sexy redhead on the floor then spanking her, fucking her, and making her bark like a dog while she cums from the electricity.

Duration: 39:52

File size: 464.1 MB

Download Cherry and Princess Donna Dolore