Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

We have been trying to tie up the stunning tall playmate Alisa for a while now. She never had time for us, but we finally managed to get her in our ropes! Her perfect body is made to be tied up! She looks amazing in a reverse prayer, her natural perfect breasts completely vulnerable and unprotected. Alisa wasn't too sure about all this, she might not return, but we still have the pictures and video!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 441.5 MB

Download Alisa - playmate in reverse prayer

Tease and Thank You - Janey Bliss - Use Your Subby Slut

What a good sub I can be. All tied up, kneeling, I crave to serve. Please don't tell me to stop. The sound of me throating and struggling gets me even more excited. I know how to ruin boys but I also know how to be a good girl and suck and throat. Please use me for your pleasure and fill my mouth.

Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20473kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tease and Thank You - Janey Bliss - Use Your Subby Slut

Abigail - chicken wing

One of our super bondage talents, the flexible Abigail, is going to attempt a chicken wing tie. In her white stockings and suspenders, Abigail is just a stunning young girl with huge eyes and very cute boobs. But with some purple rope added, Abigail suddenly is a very sexy damsel in distress! Chicken wing ties are not easy, and Abigail's shoulders and elbows are pulled back tight! She struggles on her belly, her legs frogtied. there is no hope of escape, but don't worry, Abigail loved it and she will be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Abigail - chicken wing

Aisha - hogtied

Persian girl Aisha is back for more rope! This time without her head scarf, just naked, but with a lot of attitude. It soon changed when she got gagged with a massive harness gag. It is so tight and solid! Aisha ended up hogtied with her toes tied to her head. Great struggles and fun times! This girl is so kinky!

Duration: 3:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14539kbps

File size: 424.8 MB

Download Aisha - hogtied

Bella Rossi Beating Bella

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi Beating Bella

Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane

Return of Berlin

Cast: Mark Davis ,Mz Berlin
Genres: Chains ,Anal ,Tattoo ,Curvy ,Domination ,top ,Squirting ,other hair color ,muscular ,Vaginal Penetration ,Crying ,Suspension ,Gag ,Rough Sex ,fake boobs ,Flogging ,Hair Pulling
Video language: English

Berlin returns to SexandSubmission with the hopes of being pushed harder then the last time. She quickly finds herself being worked over through a mixer of choking, slapping and deep throating. Berlin then undergoes sensory deprivation with her head encased within a steel ball. Clamps are attached to her nipples and labia and she is made to orgasm with a powerful vibrator. Wearing stiletto ballerina boots and partially suspended, she gets fucked and sucks cock. Finally with her legs tied wide apart, Berlin is punished and fucked leading to heavy squirting.

Duration: 50:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Return of Berlin

Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Sex yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Melissa Lauren and Amber Rayne

Cast: Melissa Lauren ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Latex ,Slave ,Facesitting ,Electro Clamp ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,slim ,Tattoo

Amber Rayne is the super sexy, super slutty girl next door. Melissa Lauren is a hot domme with a killer body and an evil mind. Together they make for a wicked Wiredpussy update as Melissa guides Amber through her first shoot with electricity! Great bondage, great chemistry, and lots of intense orgasms!

Duration: 37:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 440.6 MB

Download Melissa Lauren and Amber Rayne

Evan Stone and shy love

Cast: Evan Stone ,shy love
Genres: Humiliation ,Boot ,Blowjob ,Ball Gag ,shaped ,Leather ,muscular ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Rough Sex

Shy Love returns for more domination, bondage and blowjobs. This time she goes to the next level and gets tied up immobile and fucked hard by the one and only Evan Stone.
<strong>UPGRADED VIDEO QAULITYIPod 320x240 @ 762KbpsREAL & WMV 640x480 @ 700Kbps< strong>

Duration: 36:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 422.8 MB

Download Evan Stone and shy love