Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Abigail - wrists crossed

Abigail is so beautiful in her stockings and suspenders. And so vulnerable! She tried to cover her boobs and crotch with her hands, so we had to find a way to get those fingers out of the way! A very high wrists crossed tie behind the back is a perfect solution to make any girl completely helpless! Abigail couldn't move her arms at all, she could just wave her hands, but that was it. We finally get to admire her beauty from all sides, and Abigail can't cover herself up anymore!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 457.4 MB

Download Abigail - wrists crossed

Thieving Waitress

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Alexis Breeze
Genres: Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Submission ,Big Tits ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Humiliation
Video language: English

In this erotic roleplay, the very beautiful and busty Alexis Breeze thinks she can get away with stealing from the register at her job. Her boss, Derrick Pierce, finds out and decides to teach this sexy Latina a lesson she'll never forget. Punishing Alexis has got her soaking wet and begging to be fucked hard while bound in inescapable bondage!

Duration: 49:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Thieving Waitress

Cowgirl Live part 4

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 4

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Cute Anastasiya returns for a bit more rope bondage! Just like last time, she wants to be naked, because she does not like underwear! No problem, dear girl, we don't mind! Anastasiya is bound in hemp ropes, and this creative tie even has her fingers immobilized! A nice bedroom struggle!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 262.5 MB

Download Anastasiya - Naked bedroom struggles

Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

These 2 have been and sucked into an undone puddle of limber flesh that can not even watch str8. We leave em fastened and overspread with their own cum. They are even cuter when cum overspread.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Odette Delacroix, Elise Graves, Betty Blac

Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

When we met JJ Plush last year, we just couldn't be happier! This famous busty star has all the bondage skills we can think of! She can do crazy tight elbow ties and take the biggest ballgags in the industry! And on top of all that, she loves having her huge boobs tied. We decided to take her out for a walk, elbows slammed together, boobs tied, with the biggest gag we could find. Just a casual stroll around with one of the world's most famous bondage models, as you do! Don't miss this update, she's one of the best!

Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Afternoon walk with JJ Plush

Bella Rossi Turns The Tables On Cherry Torn

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Bella Rossi
Genres: other hair color ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,Sub ,Curvy ,slim ,Gag

In Episode Three of Hush. Bella Rossi confronts her boss, Cherry Torn, with the photos she took of Cherry banging the new designer, and all but threatens to go over her head if she doesn't play ball. Shit's rolling uphill now, as the employee blackmails the boss to get everything she wants. Realizing she's cornered, Cherry relents. Bella tears her out of her clothes and throws her into bondage, tying her to the ceiling above and a huge rock below, with her hands behind her back, a spreader bar between her ankles to keep her pussy and ass spread open, and a fat red ball gag in her mouth to keep her shut up. Bella absolutely knows her way around a sub, and she wastes no time putting that bitch to good use. She cracks out her flogger and immediately starts working Cherry's ripe, exposed ass. And in a show of true sadism, delights in tormenting her with a zapper. She holds back for a long time while Cherry whines and pouts, knowing the electricity is coming. And when Bella lets loose, she hits every sensitive spot she can find. Cherry's nipples, her ass, her pussy. She picks the flogger back up and lets Cherry have it, along with the zapper. Cherry can take a lot, and Bella knows this, so she gives a lot. She then sticks her own gorgeous ass in Cherry's face, and Cherry can't hide her pleasure at getting to lick and eat her glorious asshole and pussy. Bella cums hard as her boss eats her sweet wet cunt. She then puts on a strap-on and slides into Cherry's dripping slutty pussy and fucks her deep and hard. She moves to her asshole and fucks her ass too, until both holes are filled and stretched. Finally, Bella puts Cherry on her back and finger fucks her as she cums multiple times. Bella got what she wanted from her boss, but is she finished? Will she still use the photos against her? Who knows? Bella's never been that nice.

Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bella Rossi Turns The Tables On Cherry Torn

Extreme Kinky Date

Cast: James Deen ,Mr. Pete ,Amy Brooke
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Kinky ,Blonde ,Hot Wax ,Submission ,brunet ,fake boobs ,Facefucking ,foreskin ,Anal Fisting ,Double Penetration ,Ass Hook ,Stud ,Humiliation

In this fantasy storyline, Amy Brooke's boyfriend takes their kinky relationship to the next level when he surprises her by sending two of his friends to fuck her brains out. Hooded and bound, she is unaware of her boyfriend's absence. Amy is shocked but filled with ecstasy when she finds out that she is being filmed while fucked and dominated by two strangers. Includes double penetration, anal fisting, squirting, hot wax and rough sex.

Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Extreme Kinky Date