Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Amanda watches wide eyed as I gather more supplies. I cleave gag her with some microfoam tape, before I tie her hair to the post. Her bondage is made more severe with more ropes cinching everything tighter. Her gag is also made more severe as black tape tightens it and is wrapped around the post. Except for her fingers and toes, she is completely immobilized... I guess she can still blink her eyes as well. Some heavy duty clamps on her nipples complete Amanda's bondage. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor as Amanda endures her bondage and gag. After a while, I release her from the chair. With her hands and tits still bound I put her on her knees. I cut off her panties and shove them in her mouth before leaving her again. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Charlotte Sartre Bound In Pipe And Chains

Cast: Charlotte Sartre ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,The Pope ,bottom ,black hair ,brunet ,Leather ,Cattle Prod ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,Domination
Video language: English

Charlotte is finally back on Device Bondage! We did one of her first shoots ever, and she has always cherished what happened between her and The Pope. She has made quite a name for herself in the adult industry, but always comes back to what she is most passionate about. BDSM is a huge part of who she is and she never wants to change that. We begin with her kneeling and elevated, made to lean back, and shackled. She is vulnerable and very aware of her circumstance. The Pope enters and starts his assault on her flesh with double floggers. Every possible inch is turned a bright red from the grueling punishment she has to endure. He begins with the front, moves to the back, and then revisits the front even more. Next a crop is introduced and her pussy is beaten hellishly with it before she is made to cum uncontrollably. Next she is restrained in a brutal steel device that has her in a doggy position. There is a lot of her body that is exposed , but his focus is on her sensitive soles. This is going to be the most brutal bastinado that she has ever had to endure. The intensity pushes her to a breaking point, but that just excites him, and he continues to brutalize her feet. Once he decides that she has had enough, he moves on to reward her by fucking her little pussy and vibe her into extreme orgasms. He goes between fucking her throat and pussy, and then back again. She is used like the good little whore that she is. Charlotte is now on her back with her legs up and spread, and held there with leather straps. The cane is his chosen tool as he revisits her feet for more punishment. Charlotte is not a fan of the cattle prod, but gets super turned on by it being an implement to threaten her with. Just the thought of it scares the fuck out of her, so The Pope makes sure to use it to his advantage. He toys with her a little more before he finishes her off with more orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Charlotte Sartre Bound In Pipe And Chains

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

A Perfect Submissive part 2

We all see these young and beautiful women in our day to day lives...stuffing themselves into the tightest and hottest outfits they can find...objectifying themselves and loving it...and not realizing how far those pleasures can go....Feenix plans a day of objectification through bound punishment, submissive conditioning and plenty of pleasure overload...Molly has serious interests in experiencing what he has in store for her, and she submits very well from the first minute...Feenix has a field day, binding her lovely little body effortlessly into strict and immobile positions, which gives him access to focus his efforts as he pleases...Molly responds like a perfect sex slave, accepting her punishments with erotic flair and enjoying the pleasure he demands of her, like a well trained whore.

Duration: 11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1274kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 126.1 MB

Download A Perfect Submissive part 2

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I buckle a thick leather collar around her neck, before placing Ariel on her stomach. She is soon hogtied, and I tell her to try and escape. She wiggles her bare feet as she mmmpphs, moans, and endures her bondage. I return after a while to find she has made 0 progress on her escape. I discipline her by snapping heavy rubber bands on her feet. I then give her ass some attention with a thin cane. I will get to more of that later... First I tie her toes with twine and then connect her toes to the D-ring on her head harness. This really intensifies her bondage and provides for much less movement, as she had too much for my liking. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 407.1 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 2

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Adara is pushed into a chair and a strap is tightened around her waist. He removes her gag and of course she wants him to let her go. He asks if she has his money. Her pony training then starts with a metal bit gag with a large built in tongue port. He shoves it in her mouth and enjoys watching Adara's eyes immediately tear up, and listening to the sounds of her as she gags. He produces and shows her a pair of contact lenses and orders her to put them in. When she resists, he threatens her with the bit gag again and that makes her change her mind. After she gets the contacts in, she is ordered to strip. Once again her captor enjoys watching his blind and cuffed captive struggle to remove her boots and jodhpurs. He un-cuffs her wrists and removes her shirt, before cuffing them behind her back. He starts roughly manhandling and spanking her ass for a while, before ordering her to hop up and down. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:27

File size: 603.4 MB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 2

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Rain DeGrey Orgasmal Carnage

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Handler ,switch ,Domination ,Feet ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,fake boobs ,BDSM
Video language: English

Words can not describe what happens to this sexually crazed nympho when she is made to cum, over and over and over. It is simply beyond our vocabulary to do it justice.
We can only just describe what we did to her - you have to see the effect yourself, to understand, and truly believe what happen here. This girl is either gifted, or cursed, we don't know which it is.
We put her in a custom made bondage device- a wooden box holds her head and hands, strict metal hold her legs spread and feet up it the ultimate fucking position. At first we just vibe her to a few screaming orgasms, then we finger her to several squirting orgasms, and then we put our best fucking machine (Omega) in her ass.
The thing about our fucking machines (Alpha & Omega) is that they fuck faster then any machine out there, but they don't just fuck the girls into oblivion, they also vibrate at an incredible frequency. In layman's terms the vibration alone no matter what hole can cause a clitoris orgasm. So Omega goes in her ass, the fucking is ramped up and the girl is made to cum, so hard and so long, that this is the part where words fail us. If you have never seen a girl fucked to the verge of sexual annihilation, then what in Zeus's butthole are you waiting for.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

Download Rain DeGrey Orgasmal Carnage

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A leather harness is buckled onto Adara's body, before she is ordered to turn in a tight circle. She is finally ordered to stop, so he can harness bit gag her. She struggles with the gag as this one has a rubber tongue port like the metal one from earlier, but not quite as long. Her boots are put back on her as well. Adara is ordered to turn in a circle again... she slowly shakes her head. Her shock collar is activated via remote. Adara yelps and starts turning in a circle very fast and is ordered to slow down. Her bondage is then made more stringent when a few more straps are buckled on her elbows and forearms. Her trainer walks to different ends of the room and calls her. She listens to his voice and slowly makes her way to him, even though she can't see. He stops her, smacks her inner thighs and orders her to spread her legs. Adara is then told to hop in place. After the hopping, she is placed on her knees. The gag is removed and Adara is thirsty from all of her activities. A bowl is placed on the floor and Adara has to maneuver onto her stomach to get to the water. Her trainer grabs Adara's own crop and puts his foot on her as he crops her tits and ass. Adara yelps and writhes with each slap of the crop. He eventually straps her ankles and turns off the lights, leaving his new ponygirl on the floor. It's bedtime, and Adara had better get some rest as many more activities are planned for tomorrow.

Duration: 22:36

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Adara the Pony Girl - Part 3