Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Fully Nude and Barefoot in Public

Cast: Oliver ,Salma de Nora
Genres: BDSM ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Discipline ,Anal ,Sub ,Blowjob ,Outdoors ,Rough Sex
Video language: English

Hands bound behind her back, bucket clamped to her pussy, Salma de Nora stands on the street while a crowd surrounds her, throwing money into the bucket. With each coin that is added the bucket gets heavier and heavier, pulling on the lips of her cunt while she is helpless to stop it. Next she is blindfolded and walked through a busy street fully naked and barefoot in the center of town. But this is not the end of her day, she still has hours of pussy pounding, cock sucking, and ass fucking in her future!

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fully Nude and Barefoot in Public

Dolly's Innocence Lost

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Dolly's looks are deceiving in the way that she seems like the good girl, but as you are about to see she is the total opposite. We capture her body with inescapable rope bondage are tear her clothes from her body exposing her milky white skin. The floggers, canes, and spankings quickly turn that skin to a bright red.We put her in multiple positions that keep her helpless and exposed to have our way with her.

Duration: 50:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Dolly's Innocence Lost

Stunning Ebony Slut

Ana amazingly fit body is tested in every grueling bondage position. The torment tests her mental ability to process pain and get through the scenes. The orgasms push her over the final edge of sanity and she comes unraveled. Watch this beauty get pushed harder than ever before in brutal bondage at the hands of a sadistic man.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Stunning Ebony Slut

Feisty Latina is Captured

Kristina Rose is back and she's hotter than she's ever been. Kristina is a classy bitch that likes to let her hair down and be tormented in bondage. She's such a masochistic submissive who is willing to endure almost anything to please her dominant, that you can't help but want to punish her. She is subjected to extreme bondage and menacing torment before she is fucked in the ass and made to cum against her will.

Duration: 49:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

Download Feisty Latina is Captured

Penny Pax: Blue-Eyed Redhead Damsel Tormented in Strict Bondage

Cast: Penny Pax ,The Pope
Genres: Lingerie ,The Pope ,Ball Gag ,Crop ,Suspension ,Domination ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,Flogging

Penny Pax has found herself in a precarious situation. She's in sexy lingerie, tied to a wooden column, unable to escape. She is the epitome of a damsel in distress, and with those big blues eyes, she definitely sells the part. The Pope enters and begins to inspect her body, slowly rubbing his hand across her exposed flesh, making sure to caress her big tits and sweet, slutty pussy. He slowly rips her clothes away, then shoves her panties in her mouth. The pain first comes by way of the flogger. After some impact play, her pussy is devastated with non stop orgasms. The nest scene begins and Penny is flying in a side suspension with one leg high in the air. The Pope enters with his crop and goes to town on her pussy and tits, before moving to her sensitive feet. This slut is so turned on by what is happening that her mouth opens as soon as she sees the cock. The Pope fucks Penny's mouth until the dildo is soaked with her spit, and then he moves to her pussy. The orgasms pour out of her and once she has enough of the cock, he finger fucks her into more orgasms. In the final scene Penny is on a table and sprawled out like a meal at dinner time. She is completely helpless and unable to stop what is about to happen to her. Penny is subjected to more flogging before The Pope initiates the most powerful onslaught of imposed orgasms she has ever experienced. She thrashes around trying to escape, but to no avail, as the orgasms keep coming, again, and again, and again.

Duration: 51:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download Penny Pax: Blue-Eyed Redhead Damsel Tormented in Strict Bondage

Girlfriend in trouble

Skys boyfriend pretends to be very upset that she is not wearing the new dress her bought her for date night. She apologizes and says it will just take her a few minutes to get cleaned up. He says he wants to punish her for forgetting so he gets her all tied up and then tells her that he is just kidding and that their scheduled date time is really for the following day.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 960.9 MB

Download Girlfriend in trouble

Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

We met Pling and her significant other two years ago at fetishcon in Tampa, Florida. They are both from Swedin and are into the lifestyle. As you can see, Pling is a beautiful lady with long blonde hair. This year, we learned that she runs a website, not unlike ours, which focuses on love bondage and damsel in distress themes. After checking out her site, we had to ask her if we could showcase it here on our website, to which she graciously agreed. If you love her pics and video as much as we did please visit her site at plingsplayground. Its rare to see a woman as beautiful as pling, that models and enjoys bondage so its definately worth a look.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 191.6 MB

Download Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

Ex prostitute turned nun gets gangbanged!

Cast: Kimmy Lee ,Mickey Mod ,Wolf Hudson ,Will Havoc ,Owen Gray ,Gage Sin
Genres: Black ,Role Play ,Airtight ,brunet ,Asian ,toned ,shaped ,Latinx ,Anal ,uniform

Kimmy Lee worked the streets as a prostitute for years before she turned to religion for saving. Yet the nunnery doesn't have enough power to stop this whore from wanting to fuck! She confesses all her sins to Father Gage and he takes advantage of her immoral desires and fills all her holes with 5 fellow clergymen! Blasphemy, airtight fucking, double penetration and 5 loads for the whore slut of a nun!

Duration: 48:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

Download Ex prostitute turned nun gets gangbanged!

Pink Latex Skirt

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today... So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

Download Pink Latex Skirt