Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Felony Baby's Box

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Felony
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

She is locked in before Cyd starts talking about covering it up. That is when she really starts to lose her shit. To help take her mind off of it he decides to cane her feet.

Format: m4v
Duration: 57:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2244kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Felony Baby's Box

Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

2013 Folsom Street Fair Gord's Walking Fucking Machine - Femcar and Pandora63 traveled to this year's Folsom Fringe Steeet Fair and demo'd Jeff Gord's Walking Fucking Machine in public at the street fair. Femcar wore the machine for 5 hours and this week her pussy is still sore. The jaw-dropping spectacle was seen by thousands of Festival-goers. As they passed by kink stage, all eyes turned to Femcar and Pandora as they paraded past the stage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

Lesbian Slave Training Ariel X Featured Trainer Bobbi Starr

Cast: Ariel X ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Submission ,Role Play ,top ,Foot Torment ,Pain ,Anal ,Flogging ,Bondage ,Athletic ,Female Slave
Video language: English

Bobbi is here to show 010 some humility. 010 is known for being one of the most athletic models at Kink. She is fit and trained in MMA, so she knows how to defend herself. Bobbi starts by making her stand there and be physically pushed around. Her face shows frustration as she is shoved and when Bobbi sees this she takes 010 to the ground and climbs on top of her. She then rains down brutal and sadistic punishment. 010 attempts to defend herself, but the point of this is to show submission.
Now suspended in a hogtie, she is defenseless against Bobbi and her massive strap on cock. 010 has a high opinion of her ability to suck cock, so Bobbi puts her to the test. It's quickly apparent that she does not live up to her said ability. After toying with her for a bit Bobbi fucks her in to oblivion, pushing her closer and closer to an exploding orgasm, only to deny her in the end.
Bobbi moves on to test her pain management by abusing her pussy while she is bound in a pile driver position. Flogging, slapping, clamps and the cattle prod are used to tenderize her pussy. More foot torment is issued and then Bobbi sadistically torments her body with a cattle prod until 010 proves her toughness by taking the cattle prod to her pussy. She is now allowed to cum as much as she wants with Bobbi's fist inside of her abused pussy.

Duration: 49:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lesbian Slave Training Ariel X Featured Trainer Bobbi Starr

Devastating Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Rip her clothes off and let's have a look at this slut. She begins like all the rest, but this one seems different. Something about her brings out the worst in The Pope, and for her this could be bad. She is tormented and brutalized in extreme bondage, yet she seems to need this experience. Something is driving her to endure and sexualize the suffering, and The Pope feeds off of this.

Duration: 48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Devastating Bondage

Pepper - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I am immediately tying her heeled feet with more rope. A tight hogtie is next for Pepper. A length of closet rod is tied to her heels next. The rope that was tied into her pigtails earlier is then tied to the ends of the rod. Another length of rope is tied to the back of her rope head harness as well and tied back to her feet. Pepper lays there helplessly. I order her to struggle. She tries, but there really isn't much room for struggle at this point.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 953.0 MB

Download Pepper - Part 4

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Leather

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

Download Leather

Pajamas Hogtie Part I

So, every once in a while, it bears repeating, "Judgemental cowards can kiss my a**" which is exactly why I had this t-shirt made. I haven't had to wear it in years, thankfully. I had to search to the bottom of my drawer to find it and was glad when I did. This time, I needed it because a girl at work found my website, didn't like it and decided to tell everyone in the office as much. Now, maybe my mind does not work correctly, but I was thinking, "Why is she telling everyone in the office that she looks at adult websites?" But, no matter. What kind of bugs me is that instead of coming to me and talking to me, she thought she would cause me a problem, by telling everyone else in the office. Make no mistake. I do not suffer maliciousness and toxic personalities well. I will be cordial at best to her from now on. Anyway, needless to say, it was time to pull out my t-shirt and take some pictures to show people how I feel.

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5884kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 480.3 MB

Download Pajamas Hogtie Part I

SexualDisgrace Isa Mendez

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Isa Mendez
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

The hot and kinky Isa Mendez, one of the strongest submissive sex slaves here at Fetish Network, wanted a challenge for her last lesbian domination session with rope bondage and suspension.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Isa Mendez

Juliette March

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

It's no secret how much Juliette loves bondage and to be tormented. She craves it almost as much as she craves fucking, and that's a lot. The Pope pulls out all of the stops and makes sure that Juliette is suffering all day long. He gets into her head and mind fucks her on top of all of the other sadistic torments he dishes out to her. She take it all in stride, because she's a pain slut and thats her job.

Duration: 47:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Juliette March