Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Hurts So Good

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Lola Mai wants to cry today. She is the ultimate pain slut and it shows. This is day 2 for Lola, she is wrecked and she loves it. Her pale skin is marked with deep red and burgundy thrash marks, welts and bruises from The Pope's previous assault on her flesh yet she is back for more. Today she is curious about the zipper and sensory deprivation so the Pope is going to fulfill all of her desires and then some. Tied to a wooden bench and wearing goggles depriving her of sight Lola is sexy, vulnerable and ready for anything. The Pope circles his prey taunting her with the threatening hum of the cattle prod, just the sound of electrical charge is enough to make her whimper in fear.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hurts So Good

Harem Girls II

It will be October before you know it, so I had to get some more costumes updated before time comes! And, this update is a real treat!
I had my good friend Fayth-on-Fire over to my room at FetishCon and Johnny kept joking that he was the Sheik and we had to obey his commands and satisfy his every whim.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3619kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 106.1 MB

Download Harem Girls II

Insex - The Pear Raw

912's stunning cunt, ass, and pussy travel to the country for a few days of torment. Target practice, oral dexterity, longterm storage, and a terrifying electrical investigation of her holes with the help of a vaginal "pear" put 912 through the ringer.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 505.9 MB

Download Insex - The Pear Raw

Luna Dawn

Looks like the neighbors left for the weekend. Luna decides that she is going to break into their house. She puts on her shiny tight cat suit, and gets ready to go over. Luna has no problem getting into the house, she begins checking out all the valuables. To her surprise someone is home!! They ambush Luna and hand over mouth her until she's asleep! When she awakes she is bound and gagged! She is now a prisioner and struggles, begs, and pleads for him to let her go!!

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 330.0 MB

Download Luna Dawn

Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 5

Cast: Mallory Knots ,Star ,Madison Young ,Jenni Lee ,Sasha Monet
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,switch ,Latinx ,slim ,Domination ,Blonde ,Submission ,shaved ,shaped

The Final Chapter for our fantasy story we have produced on location for hogtied. The conclusion to the highly successful story line, "Weekend Nightmare".The beer is gone and the house guest (Matt) is leaving, but not before one more day of bondage for our 5 . Amazing multi-girl bondage and suspensions are in order for our helpless vacationers. From start to finish this story has generated more interest then any other shoot we have ever produced. If you have not seen it yet, you're missing the ultimate in continuing story, and continuity, as 5 girls are tied up simultaneously for the weekend. With the final installment you can now watch it from start to finish as it was intended.

Duration: 27:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 319.3 MB

Download Cabo: Weekend Nightmare Part 5

The Sarge vs Sarah Jane Ceylon

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: Bondage ,BDSM ,Fear Play ,slim ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Blonde ,Submission

Sure we know who will win but watching these two battle it out is more than half the fun! The Sarge and Sarah Jane both bring their "A" game to WB on this visit. Sarge shows off his ever-growing bondage skills with some his hottest ties ever. Sarah Jane shows off her uncanny ability to take whatever is dished out to her. I wish I could show you some of the amazing almost haunting, underwater shots our photographers captured. But you'll have to join to see them. Great stuff you two! Come back and do it again sometime!

Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Sarge vs Sarah Jane Ceylon

Up and coming bondage whole made to cum and squirt with caning and whipping

Cast: Audrey Rose
Genres: Pain ,Weights ,Bondage ,Curvy ,Caning ,Pain Slut ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Latinx ,Domination

Expressive, submissive, sexy and born for bondage. Audrey Rose looks good no matter what position she's put in.
This pain slut in the making is locked down in an innocent, unassuming doggy position. Her picture perfect ass sticking out, her titties hang from about 4 lbs of weights. This makes the perfect flogging position before probing and vibing her to cum.
With her ass all warmed up, she is folded over into a modified piledriver. Her nipples and tongue are suctioned tight for good measure. Time to cover that ass, legs and calves with cane marks. If she didn't have an appreciate for the cane before, she will now. I get my fingers in her and make her squirt and cum before she knows what's going on.
Audrey is now on her knees, back bent and pussy out. Her smooth body is open and exposed. This is an exercise in conditioning. With a vibed locked into her she learns how to take a vicious whipping while enjoying the sensation of the vibe. Vibe on. Vibe off. Whip, whip, whip. Vibe on. Vibe off. Whip, whip, whip. Vibe on, whip, whip, whip, whip.. .I wonder where this is going?

Duration: 48:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Up and coming bondage whole made to cum and squirt with caning and whipping

Bikers, Boobs, Babes

Cast: Beverly Hills ,Mark Davis
Genres: Humiliation ,Ass Hook ,Electrical Play ,Tattoo ,muscular ,Domination ,Brunette ,Blowjob ,toned ,Uncircumcised ,top ,Spanking

Beverly Hills gets taken to a biker bar, made to serve drinks, suck cock, and get fucked while in bondage. Some hot girls from the bar join in on the fun and make Beverly lick pussy and take strap-on cock in her mouth and cunt. Combine that with the two dudes who cum on her pretty face and you've got yourself one hell of a public disgrace.

Duration: 59:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bikers, Boobs, Babes