Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Maitresse Madeline Takes Over Whipped Ass

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: slim ,Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Bondage ,Leather ,BDSM ,Spanking ,Leather Belt ,Forceps Clamps ,bottom
Video language: English

Maitresse Madeline has been asked by fans so many times when she will finally serve as a bottom. What is a more perfect time than her transition into directing Whipped Ass. She wasn't opposed to the idea, but she wanted it to be with the perfect top. She ultimately decided on a one-on-one experience with the brutal and beautiful Princess Donna. The experience was emotional, marking the first time in five years that she had submitted on camera. Decompress with her as she discusses the experience as well as her plans for Whipped Ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9677kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

Download Maitresse Madeline Takes Over Whipped Ass

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

After spending Day 1 tied to a post with a concrete block hanging from her crotchrope, Rachel thought the worst of her ordeal was over, but she was wrong. She now finds herself hanging by her ankles. Her ass is slapped a few times before her elbows are bound together. Thin twine is tied into her hair after being roughly manhandled. Rachel is then oiled up before Eric's belt is taken off. Rachel yelps and flops like a fish out of water when the belt makes contact. When the belt whipping is finally over, she is crotchroped. The crotchrope is then pulled down and forward. With all of her weight basically on the crotchrope, it is probably even tighter than the concrete block from earlier. Even though the huge ballgag kept her as quiet as possible during her whipping, it is removed and replaced with an ace bandage cleave gag. Rachel yelps and moans as she hangs helplessly by her ankles in the dingy cold basement as her captor makes more preparations. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

Download Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 2) - Part 1

Holly Morgan and Sasha Sparks

Cast: Sasha Sparks ,Holly Morgan
Genres: Bondage ,mixed ,other hair color ,Strap On ,Femdom ,Anal ,Sub ,Pussy Eating ,Brunette ,Fingering

Holly Morgan is incredibly cute and deliciously vulnerable to Sasha Sparks as she gets spanked and fucked.

Duration: 30:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 358.6 MB

Download Holly Morgan and Sasha Sparks

The Wrecking Ball

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Cora Moth has some interesting talents. Before the camera started she began pulling herself up off her feet. Big mistake. This became the inspiration. Tie her neck just high enough that she can't touch the floor. Now she has to hold herself there.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Wrecking Ball

Helplessly Bound

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Avery Jane is new to Kink and has quite the reputation of being a good little slut. The Pope has been patiently waiting on his chance to dominate her, and the time has finally come. He spends some time getting to know her in a standing position, with her hands above her head, and her legs tied open. She is gagged to muffle her screams, and then the flogging begins. Her entire body gets impact from the leather tails. Next, Avery finds herself in a hogtied suspension. The Pope's next target is the sensitive soles of her feet. He makes sure that she feels a new type of pain using a metallic spike. This pain pushes Avery close to the edge so he moves on to heavy nipple torment.

Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Helplessly Bound

Helplessly Bound

Release Year: 2024

Avery Jane is new to Kink and has quite the reputation of being a good little slut. The Pope has been patiently waiting on his chance to dominate her, and the time has finally come. He spends some time getting to know her in a standing position, with her hands above her head, and her legs tied open. She is gagged to muffle her screams, and then the flogging begins. Her entire body gets impact from the leather tails. Next, Avery finds herself in a hogtied suspension. The Pope's next target is the sensitive soles of her feet. He makes sure that she feels a new type of pain using a metallic spike. This pain pushes Avery close to the edge so he moves on to heavy nipple torment.

Duration: 48:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Helplessly Bound

Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, "Torment me." She loves pain. It's how she gets off.

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6769kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rain DeGrey

Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

Sarah can be a feisty girl (all redheads are right?), but lucky for us she can be tamed with the help of a few ropes. I have her put on her own gag and handcuffs but adding my own flair to the mix. With her wrists padlocked to the couch I'm free to put her beautiful long hair in a tight hair-tie. I tie it off to her ankles causing her to pull on it with every struggle. I should mention that Sarah really loves her hair pulled. After she gets herself all worked up I re-cuff her wrists behind her back and attach them to the hair-tie which, as you may have guessed, really drives her crazy!

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Hair Anchor

Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2021

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out. He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump to her wet pussy.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Raggedy Rain

Justine Joli and Isis Love

Cast: Justine Joli ,Isis Love
Genres: Lesbian ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Femdom ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,mixed ,fake boobs ,Dominatrix

Sultry beauty Justine Joli returns to Whippedass for more punishment by Isis Love. She is spanked, flogged and caned all over making her lovely fair skin pink. In bondage, her nipples are clamped while she is fucked with a dildo and made to cum with the magic wand. Her pussy turns into a fountain as she orgasms and squirts. Then she is left to wallow in her puddle. Isis fucks Justine hard with a strapon and makes her eat pussy and ass in between.

Duration: 1:02:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Justine Joli and Isis Love