Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sarah Blake

Cast: Sarah Blake
Genres: Fear Play ,Vibrator ,Bondage ,High Heels ,BDSM ,other hair color ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Chains ,natural boobs
Video language: English

I occasionally fall in love with the models that come here to cum for me. Sarah Blake is the latest to steal my heart. Beautiful, intelligent, submissive and very willing, whats not to love? Sarah is tormented with water, made to fuck herself on a bannister, is put in the Houdini tank in heavy metal and endures surprisingly mean waterballoon torment. Watch this update and you'll fall in love with Sarah Blake too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 576.9 MB

Download Sarah Blake

Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

It really is amazing how well you can bind a girl with just a few roll of electrical tape. Combine that with amazing flexibility and you have Nyxon in a strict reverse prayer. With her wrists locked firm between her shoulder blades I have to had it to her, she put up a good fight. What makes electrical tape particularly evil is for every millimetre you fight against it seems to constrict by two. Her only escape was to talk her way out which is difficult with a 3" beanbag gag in your mouth.

Duration: 9:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

Download Nyxon vs. The Taped Prayer

Sarah vs. The Peeps

Sarah loathes peeps and I have to admit, they are vile little candies. It's not until I have her tied to a chair that I reveal my evil plan. Stuffing both her cheeks with the fluorescent colored peeps, I fill the rest of her mouth with a bright pink ball gag. The white shirt I had her wear starts to become apparent as multi-colored drool makes its way out of her mouth. Once I find out how ticklish she is, the drool really starts to fly!

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2032kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 283.7 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Peeps

Extreme Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Victoria Voxxx has proven to all of us that she is one bad bitch, but today she will be put to the ultimate test. This pain slut smiles at the chance to endure the most brutal bondage to date. Victoria begins in a standing position. The Pope manipulates the rope and puts her in the most extreme suspension that she has ever endured. We document the entire tie as it happens to show you what the model goes through to endure such . The next scene opens with Victoria in another suspension, but this time she is inverted with her magnificent ass framed with rope. This happens to be the only thing that is holding all of her weight, as she hangs helplessly upside down.

Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Extreme Bondage

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I turn the Hitachi up to the high setting and walk away. After a while, I return. I decide to make Adara a little more vulnerable, as my guests will be arriving soon. I remove her panty gag and replace it with an open mouth gag. I then retape her head to the post. I leave her once again completely helpless with the Hitachi humming away. It's not long before I return again... This time some heavy clamps are applied to Adara's nipples. I leave adara once again as my gusts will be arriving soon. Adara will make quite the conversation piece for the evening, don't you think?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 3

Super Slut 2: Fistful of Donna

Cast: Lily LaBeau ,James Deen
Genres: natural boobs ,Submission ,Domination ,Blonde ,big dick ,shaved ,slim ,Handler ,Humiliation ,Fisting

What better way to be objectified than to cover a pretty face and to expose only an ass and pussy to die for. Ankles and legs locked down leaving the feet completely vulnerable for tickling and prickling. To get Lily's senses heightened using the neuro-wheel on her sensitive feet and gorgeous pussy lips.
We bring in a big cock hard into that luscious hole. Every thrust loosens that cunt for the Princess's raging fist. Orgasms are ripped out of her as the walls of her pussy are pulverized while Princess Donna and James Deen take turns turning this slut into a wrecked mess.

Duration: 32:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 724.7 MB

Download Super Slut 2: Fistful of Donna

Aspen has all the right curves

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with. She's tied into a steer position. Her ass protrudes beautifully and of course her shorts are in the way. They have to go, so they get cut away. Her juicy pussy glistens with her excitement.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Aspen has all the right curves

Ht Part 1 Hog Tie Hell

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Summer Cummings, Hollywood, Jenni Lee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

"Hog Tie Hell!!. Our models finished these shoots very shaken up. "Some of the toughest ties I've ever been in", many of them said. Duets, toe-ties, vertical ht's and chain hoists.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:17
Video: 496x368, xvid, 749kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 763.0 MB

Download Ht Part 1 Hog Tie Hell

Self Tie in Blue Lingerie

I am pretty sure I have done something right today, because Johnny is rewarding me very well. I'm wearing a skin tight navy blue and cream colored nightie with thigh high navy blue stockings. And, up on the bed, I am trussed up in red rope. I even did a little on camera self tying until Johnny became impatient and took back over the rope work. I am given the leather harness gag with the red ball (my least favorite) but I have to admit that it looks really good on me right about now. The camera follows me as I move around a bit, before I reach the real prize. He pulls out the hitachi and the red liberator cushion and props me up on them. I reach one heck of an orgasm on film. I hope you are as I happy as I am!

Duration: 14:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 248.4 MB

Download Self Tie in Blue Lingerie

The Dark Corner Saloon: Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented

Cast: Miley May
Genres: Mask ,Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Hitachi ,Crop ,Rope Bondage ,Leather ,Suspension ,Bondage

It's last call at The Dark Corner Saloon. Bartender, Miley May sweeps up after a long night. One creepy customer remains slumped over in his chair, wearing mechanic's coveralls and a creepy mask. Miley approaches with caution and tells the man that he has to leave. The man gets up immediately, throws down his chair, and grabs Miley by the neck. He tells her in his creepiest voice that if she does everything he says, she'll be okay. He lays her down on a bar table and rips off her clothes. He binds her arms and legs with black zip-ties, and secures the ties to the table. The scary man makes her stare him in the eyes while he fucks her pussy with an empty wine bottle. After that, he gets a leather crop and hits her in the pussy repeatedly. After taking a beating with the crop, Miley gets a shock when the scary guy slides a big dildo inside of her pussy. He cuts the zip-ties and tells her to stand up, and drags her to the bar, lifts her up, and places her face down on top of it. Her hands are bound behind her back, her legs are bound together, and her mouth is covered with duct tape. He lifts up her hips, spanks her ass, and continues fucking her pussy with a big dildo. In the next scene, Miley is face-down on a dirty mattress, bound in rope with her arms tied behind her back. The scary man slowly climbs on top of her and zaps her with electricity. He hits her again with the leather flogger and unties the rope just from her legs. She flips over onto her back and is told to spread her legs. He fucks her again with his big dildo and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit. In the final scene, he puts a ball-gag in her mouth, binds her in a plethora of rope and pulls her up in a full suspension. He fucks her some more with his dildo until she can't take anymore and lets her down.

Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Dark Corner Saloon: Miley May Taken, Tied Up, and Tormented