Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Neck Hoist Chain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

Darina - steel shock collar

This steel shock collar is custom built and it has been locked onto poor Darina's neck. She is inside the jail cell, trying to make it through this challenge. The 2 insulated prongs poke into her neck, she tries pulling the collar away, but the metal is too rigid and the prongs still touch her.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14674kbps
Audio: 275kbps

File size: 817.1 MB

Download Darina - steel shock collar

Dixons Day part 2

Being stuck in a cage is not too bad if the company is nice. Well, at least it was not until the crew decides to give Dixon Mason a disgusting spit shine to clean her up. From that moment on her day took a turn for the worse. The members did not just ask to see her humiliated. They wanted to see her hurt. They called for her to be bound and beaten. Of course our crew has been waiting for that from the first moment. Nothing gives us more joy than acting out the perverse demands of our members.

Duration: 1:10:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 796.1 MB

Download Dixons Day part 2

Mason Moore Spicy Latina tamed

Cast: Mason Moore
Genres: Fingering ,BDSM ,slim ,Brunette ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,fake boobs ,shaved ,Metal Bondage

Mason Moore and her huge tits are bound in stocks, while we admire her perfect ass.
Bent over, we have great access to all of Mason's good parts. We hang heavy weight off her huge nipples. We flog her amazing ass. We finger fuck her tight wet Latina pussy and we make her cum over and over and over. She begs for us to stop vibrating her over-sensitive clit but we just keep doing it any way. Orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her protesting body.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 332.3 MB

Download Mason Moore Spicy Latina tamed

Hawthorne Trained

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Sybil is deeply involved in the BDSM lifestyle. At home Sybil has a Domina. They are trained to accept high levels of pain. Sybil has come to us to tests their limits. Sybil tells us that at home their Domina doesn't usually tie them up. Here that's a prerequisite. Sybil is upside down and their body is already marked up. As the marks grow and multiply so does their excitement.

Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Hawthorne Trained

Little Titties Double Stuffed

Cast: Holly Hanna
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,Predicament Bondage ,Crotch Rope ,shaved ,Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Blonde

Holly Hanna is a hot little blonde with fresh little titties, and a gaping asshole that swallows up our biggest toys. This update includes: Double penetration, feet whipping, harsh crotch-rope predicament bondage and tied down doggie double stuffing.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Little Titties Double Stuffed

Punishment Of Dolores

The Punishment of Dolores, starring Dolores Cortez and Arthur Meeks. Witness the spanking, strapping, paddling, pussy whipping, anal discipline and relentless masturbation-including double penetration, of an incorrigible female submissive by the dominant male she adores. If you enjoyed the uninhibited enthusiasm Angela Faith brought to our smash hit A Lover's Discipline, you're going to love our newest spanking star, the smart, sexy, highly exhibitionistic Dolores Cortez, who helped write the scenario for our new video and insisted that the action be the hottest we have ever filmed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:40
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 608.4 MB

Download Punishment Of Dolores

Strapped down and ready to ride

Cast: Charlie Ann
Genres: BDSM ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,Submission ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Bondage ,slim

The horse is a useful device. Strapping Charlie down exposes her ass, feet and nipples. To top it off I put a head harness on to keep her head taut. I warm her ass up with some flogging 'til it's nice and red, then kick it up a notch with swift strokes of the cane.
Now it's time for a little game. How many strokes can she take before knocking over a bucket of ferocious black clips? Inevitably, the clips are strategically placed to minimize movement and chatter.
This jockey does such a good job enduring the stress of the position and the torment of the clips she undoubtedly cums for us when I shove a dick in her.

Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 528.0 MB

Download Strapped down and ready to ride

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

Download Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

Whitney Wright

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Today is anew, and it begins with Whitney Wright tied to a wooden chair. Her arms are pulled down and away. Her legs are spread as wide as they'll go. An extra rope is placed around her neck for some breathe play. The Pope enters the dungeon with a crop in his hand, ready to inflict pain. Whitney seems a little apprehensive. He adds a blindfold to make it more fun. Whitney nervously awaits his next move. He toys with her, taking advantage of her loss of sight. Nipple clamps are added next. He fingers her pussy and causes several orgasms before removing them. He continues delivering orgasms until Whitney can no longer handle the intensity of the vibrator against her pussy.

Duration: 55:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Whitney Wright