Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

August Bound

Cast: Ben English ,August
Genres: Submission ,shaped ,Oral Sex ,Rough Sex ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Role Play
Video language: English

August is bound and dressed in sexy latex that reveals her incredibly round ass. Ben English gets that ass red and then locks her in a head stock to perform oral sex. She gets an orgasm for being cooperative and then is tied down to a bench for deep fucking!

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 845.9 MB

Download August Bound

Cockateel

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Humiliation ,Big Tits ,Handler ,slim ,Bondage ,Feet ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,Fingering ,High Heels

Shackled to a post, she wriggles around, trying in vain to adjust herself in her uncomfortable crouching position. She likes to play to the camera, exaggerating her movements. When I call her on it, she admits as much. She says struggling is fun. I listen to her talk about herself, distracted; my mind is on what I can do to make this harder for her. I want to make her struggle for real. I tell her to take off her heels so she has to crouch on the balls of her feet. Now she's suffering. She quickly requests the vibrator. I can tell she's used to being in control of her scenes. She won't be in control today. I tell her the vibrator will wait. She can come if she works for it.
The discomfort of Darling's initial position is nothing compared to what is coming to her. I play with her flesh, easily reddening and welting its pallor. Finally she's been through enough to earn an orgasm. She'll have to beg for it and describe it before I let her have it though.
Before she has a chance to recover, I strap her into a chair I built. It's designed to keep her thighs spread as far apart as humanly possible. She looks lovely in the gas mask I put on her face, and I enjoy hearing her struggle for each labored breath. I place the fucking machine between her legs and listen to her muffled cries. I make her cry and I make her sing. I make her uncomfortable, mark her body, and make her dance for me. She does everything I tell her to. She is obedient because she is aching to come again now..her whole body begs for it.

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 924.7 MB

Download Cockateel

Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples

It's amazing what a little string and imagination will get you. When I told Leila I was going to tie her up using half meter lengths of twine, skeptical hardly does her reaction justice. When I was done however, shock, surprise and pleasure filled her face at once. Her thumbs immobilized escape was out of the question but for Leila, every pull and tug tiptoes her closer to climax. As the minutes pass her frustration grows and I dangle a magic wand ever so gently against her pussy. In her state it doesn't take much as she rides wave after wave of nipple bound bliss.

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download Leila vs. Her Bound Nipples

Blonds Twins in Bondage Machine Fucked

Cast: Katie Summers ,Anikka Albrite ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Brunette ,Blonde ,Machine Dildo ,Big Tits ,Anal ,Fisting ,shaved ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Bondage

Just to clear things up from the start - yes, you are seeing two girls. Katie Summers and Anikka Albright are near twins right down to the height and size of their pussies. Why in hell would we know their pussy height? Because THAT is how you judge the correct position of robot cock and when it comes to fucking two girls at the same time, exact measurements is critical to the orgasms. So critical in fact, we called in another human machine to make sure Katie and Anikka cum more in one day than they do all week. This kind of tall order can only be filled by the machines and with the help of the Queen Kink Dom herself, Princess Donna Dolore.
Look out because it's about to get 1 million degrees hotter on the sci-fi set as Princess Donna fists Katie Summers pussy, shoves her cum soaked hand into Katie's mouth and then dives into Anikka's pussy. The Fucksall takes over in Katie's ass and Anikka is 100% pure hard-on juice when her entire body jerks and quivers from cumming.
This is it - this is the FuckingMachines shoot of the year.

Duration: 36:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Blonds Twins in Bondage Machine Fucked

Hard core Beauty on Bottom

Meeting Molly Jane can create a challenge for many men...If you can come face to face to her without taking a long look at her huge tits, you're more of a man than I am...or maybe less...none the less, this is a very beautiful young woman with amazingly large breasts for her frame...she may look frilly and fragile, but Molly is somewhat of a tomboy and a bit of a bad ass...she has some personal bondage experience and was very ready for more...she seems a bit shocked at first, when I bind her, but she becomes very comfortable with tough binds...she tends to respond to pain with growls, but always remains a sturdy submissive...and she can cum over and over when tied down and left with a vibrator...although she guards her vulnerability voraciously in her day to day life, we get to see down through it...to a very sexually submissive woman with a passion for suffering and expressing it fully...we would definitely like to spend more time with this beauty on bottom.

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1281kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 155.9 MB

Download Hard core Beauty on Bottom

Star

Cast: Star
Genres: Dildo ,BDSM ,Domination ,Vibrator ,Fishnets ,Tattoo ,Shackle ,natural boobs ,shaped ,LezDom

DRIP! Star suffers water the chinese way.one drop at a time whlie her head is in a vise! Later she is placed in the Houdini tank and struggles with breathing through her snorkel resulting in a quick draining and finally she is rewarded with our new water activated dildo vibrator whilst shackled!

Duration: 28:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 335.1 MB

Download Star

Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Sex yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Made to Squirt! Made to Deep Throat! Flogged until her body and ass

Cast: Seda ,Rain DeGrey
Genres: fake boobs ,slim ,Bondage ,Handler ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Fingering ,Ball Gag

Live Show Mondays brings you part 4 of 4 of the October live show that featured Seda and sexy co-top Rain DeGrey.
This is the final 15 minutes of the hardest hour on the internet. The monthly Live Hogtied show! Seda has suffered without a single break though 3 other positions and is now transitioned into the final scene.
First we bind her down and make her cum, and not just cum: we finger-fucked her ass until she squirted out of her pussy. That is something you don't see everyday. The we bind her hands behind her and make her deep throat some cock. We finish with the Williams baseball style flogging. Truly something to behold.

Duration: 32:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Made to Squirt! Made to Deep Throat! Flogged until her body and ass

Erica Ross

Here is just a sample of what you'll find there: "Erica noticed she had so much time on her hands with this new quarantine that she felt it was better spent bound, gagged and struggling. Bound in this unique tie, Erica writhes in her jute rope her big tits exposed and bouncing delightfully. A 2.125 inch ballgag keeps her moans muffled."

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2978kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 128.6 MB

Download Erica Ross

InfernalRestraints Nyssa Nevers As the Wheel Turns

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nyssa Nevers

It is a special place inside her mind where service to others is all that matters. Nyssa is there right now. His wheel is the backdrop for the perverse acts that make women wet. She endures the whip across her belly and pussy for PD.

Duration: 53:25
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 433.0 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Nyssa Nevers As the Wheel Turns