Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Leeches

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 735.3 MB

Download Leeches

Part 1 of 4 of the June live show

Cast: James Deen ,Princess Donna Dolore ,Isis Love
Genres: shaped ,mixed ,Humiliation ,top ,Domination ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Vibrator ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage

Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of the June live show that featured Princess Donna, Jame Dean, and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The Princess gets the same treatment every one else gets. We start by belting her tightly and seeing if she can escape. Her attempt is a bit pathetic. She does get the gag off and one belt but that's it. For failing in the attempt she gets punished.
Before we unleash Jame Dean and his massive cock on the Princess, we decide to warm her up on a Sybian. Impaled on the Most powerful vibrator on in the world, we make the Princess cum and cum and cum. We zipper her and make her cum, we flog her and make her cum, and when we are done making her cum we make her cum again.
Now that we have overloaded her brain with orgasms and she sexually helpless, it time to bring in the cock.

Duration: 48:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Part 1 of 4 of the June live show

Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Demi Sutra
Genres: natural boobs ,big dick ,Black ,Domination ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,brunet ,toned ,shaved ,Role Play

Demi Sutra has built her company from the ground up. Her only mistake is trusting her long time business partner Seth Gamble. Seth is sick of listening to Demi and decides it's time to take charge. He kidnaps her, strips her to her bra and panties, and has her tied and gagged. Now Demi has no other choice but to sign the contract Seth has drawn up which gives her shares of the company to him. Demi thinks after she signs Seth will let her go, but Seth has other plans. He knows he has to show Demi who is in charge and make Demi respect him. He slaps her across the face and makes her acknowledge that he's her boss now. He tells Demi he's willing to let her have a job with the company if Demi obeys his every order, starting with sucking his cock. Demi begrudgingly opens her mouth and blows her new boss. Seth groans as her lips close around his cock. This moment is better than he could've imagined. Demi is humiliated as Seth fucks her face and makes her call him boss. Even more embarrassing is as much as she doesn't want this, her pussy is dripping wet. Next, Demi is tied on her knees and flogged. Demi's feet kick out as she struggles in bondage. She cries out as Seth sinks his rock hard cock into her warm wet cunt. He fucks her hard and fast. Each thrust stretches open her tight pussy. Then he makes her ride him. Demi bounces up and down on her new boss' cock before Seth ties her down on her back with her legs spread. Demi moans as Seth fucks her cunt and punches her ass. She begs to cum and cums hard on her boss' cock. Finally, Seth blows his load all over Demi and makes her admit once more that he is the boss.

Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hostile Takeover: Boss Bitch Demi Sutra Dominated by Company Partner

HardTied Elise Graves and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: Rope Bondage, Strict Bondage, Humilation, spanking

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable longing for tying. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to aid her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this gorgeous sweetheart.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HardTied Elise Graves and Jack Hammer

The Training of Cherry Torn, Day Two

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro
Genres: natural boobs ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,Athletic ,Rope Bondage ,High Heels ,Submission ,Bondage ,Oral Sex

The first thing is to pay her debt.She owes us for her demerit.Offer a gambit: 5 successful minutes w the whip in exchange for for 3 merits.Failure earns her a day of punishment.
Core Skills In Pain Management
The Training Whip'Sir, please hurt me Sir.'
Identify Criterion For Skills Assessment
Successful pain management is:Regular BreathingNo SweatingActively participating, PresentProgressively take moreFailure is:Not actively engagedNon-responsive
Psychological Elements
Hypothesis
Old associations of submission with a meek, weaker former self block current reaches into slavehood, manifesting as symptoms of reactance and frustration and causing a confusing inner struggle.Reactance: 'an emotional reaction in direct contradiction to rules or regulations that threaten or eliminate specific behavioral freedoms.'Is it possible that the decision to relinquish one's authority can be considered a 'free behavior'?
Psych Assessment
Who is she and what is she good for?(given in her order, under duress)taking painsucking cockfuckingtaking orderscleaning up messto look atenduring
Sucking
Cannot keep hands off the cockAdequate technique, tight lips
Masturbation
Bound in painful positionOrdered to masturbateSuffers beautifully
Fucking
Shaved pussyTight and responsiveSlow to orgasmTakes a hard poundng well
Homework.

Duration: 1:02:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Training of Cherry Torn, Day Two

Chrissy Marie

Chrissy has an electrician over that has just completed work on her electrical panel box. However the electrician has other hobbies that Chrissy is unaware of. The electrician follows her to the bedroom where the video cuts off and moves to the next scene where we see Chrissy is completely nude and has already been tied up in a very vulnerable position. The electrician overpowered her and tied her in a chair in the basement with her legs spread and suspended with rope. Her hand are bound behind her back and her chest harness secures her to the chair. Chrissy is begging and pleading to be untied so the electrician stuffs her mouth and wraps duct tape around her mouth and head sealing her lips. To add to the gags effectiveness he uses a few strips under her jaw then wraps the tape around twice more. Next he grabs some twine and ties it to her chest harness. He uses the first rope and binds her left breast nice and tight. Then he grabs the other rope and binds her right breast. Upon completing the breast bondage he grabs the vibrating egg he found and inserts it into her pussy securing it inside with a crotch rope. Next the Hitachi is places it directly on her clit and taped to her thigh to keep it in place. He switches the toys on high then Chrissy is left to helplessly orgasm. Towards the end the electrician comes back and says his goodbye with the goods he has stolen. Chrissy screams through her gag to be let go but the electrician leaves her to struggle hopelessly in peril.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 798.0 MB

Download Chrissy Marie

Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Catherine de Sade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She is tough but he is relentless. Her pussy has been neglected until now, but he is going to make sure that it gets a workout today. He can stuff her full of whatever he has at hand. She is helpless against him.

Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

Download Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two

Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 1

Cast: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Outdoor, Cigarette Torture

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear. He stands above. Smoking. Watching. Deciding what to do now, what the next torture will be. The heat of his cigarette warms me when he nears. My skin is hungry to feel its burn. He touches it down to my breasts. Softly at first, then harder, so that red dotted rings appear around my nipples. Then he drags it slowly down across my stomach and presses it firmly into my clit. I moan and scream in . I am staked out with arms and legs spread wide and back arched over a thick, round log. Eyes closed, body motionless and drenched with oil. Exhausted and unable to struggle, I am nothing but a lifeless, slimy mass of flesh, an ornament for his lawn. Then there's a cabin surrounded by woods and that same man with that same grin. He strips us down and leads us into the wilderness like two on a single leather leash. Our legs are held open with branches and he looks back to smirk at our silly waddling walk. The hard, splintery dildo shoved deep into my pussy pokes and prods with each step, searching for a tender spot. He tethers us to a tree and leaves us there, naked, vulnerable, and restrained. Only able to communicate with desperate eyes and muffled groans. Simultaneously, we strain to free ourselves. I remember trees. Two of them, facing each other. And we are bound to them, to share our suffering. Mouths stuffed with wooden gags, our cries mingle to create a single, anguished tune. I watch tyler writhe under the ropes, rubbing her delicate skin against the tough, scratchy bark. I see the despair in her eyes. She is trapped. And so am I. He strikes her with a thin tree branch till tits and thighs are covered with red lashes. I cringe at the sound of each stroke and glance down at my own sensitive breasts, made purple and bulbous by the leather around them. My time will come soon enough. The last thing I recall: he is grumbling and tossing me into a hole. "Gotta bury the evidence," I think he said. He covers me in dirt packed tightly up to my neck. He brings tyler out, buries her head, and secures her feet with wooden stakes. After placing a ring gag in my mouth, he unzips his pants and relieves himself, spraying pee all over both of us. Then he walks away, abandoning us. I am left with that picture in my mind. A disembodied head and a decapitated body baptized with the piss of our captor. Just the thought sends chills crawling down my spine. But I am safe at home. And there is no man in black. Because it was all just a dream. Right?

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 1

Tickled

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tickled

HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie