Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... cherry sits waiting on the bed for a new gag. I return and I have one. A shop rag is stuffed in her mouth and sealed in with clear tape. I then roll her onto her stomach and bind her ankles and feet. I then put her into a Tight hogtie. I retie her head back by her hair as well. I tie her crotchrope through the back of her chest harness and then up overhead, making sure everything is nice and tight. cherry can barely move an inch. I smack her ass a few times before I leave her once again. When I finally return, I roll her on her side and tie the rope that was pulling her up down to a ring bolted to the floor. There's no way she can roll back now. I tie a length of rope to her crotchrope and pull it down tight to another ring bolted to the floor. I leave her once again as I sit back and enjoy the view. I decide to pay some attention to her after a while. I rip open her blouse and manhandle and and smack her ass for a while. I remove her gag shortly after. I don't release her quite yet though. I nose hook her instead. I leave her once again. At the end of the clip is behind the scenes footage of cherry being released from the hogtie and then some commentary by her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Velvet Visits, and Ends Up Bound... Surprise Surprise! - Part 2

Colibri - tied up on the table

New girl! Colibri wanted to try a hogtie, just like some of her friends before her (Astrid, Velisa, Maya)! How many of these friends are there! We are always happy to help pretty friends to have their first hogtie experience. Colibri did really well in her table hogtie! Tight ropes with ballgag and hair tie! She is a cutie!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14609kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

Download Colibri - tied up on the table

Manhandled Anal Whore

Cast: Jayden Lee ,Mr. Pete
Genres: bottom ,Submission ,Stud ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,foreskin ,Rough Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob
Video language: English

The very sexy Jayden Lee enjoys being manhandled and having rough sex. She also likes the feeling of being restrained and giving up control to her dom. Jayden loves anal sex and takes a lot of hard pounding in her ass while in bondage. Her flexible body allows us to tied her elbows tightly together and spread her legs wide. Watch her deep throat and face fucked by Mr. Pete who also make her squirt like crazy over and over again!

Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Manhandled Anal Whore

Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Yhivi
Genres: Slave ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave ,Blowjob ,BDSM ,Gaping ,Bondage ,Fetish ,brunet ,master

Submissive slut Yhivi has been training, and is now taking huge dick in her tight ass on Training of O! The beautiful bubble butt babe gives up all her holes to Trainer Ramon Nomar, a stickler for discipline. Yhivi loves her throat fucked too, and Ramon obliges with a cock sucking predicament to make an oral fetishist sploosh their shorts. But when Ramon gets Yhivi tied tight with her gaping asshole up in the air, the submissive anal slut is pounded till her eyes are rolling back in shattering orgasms.

Duration: 54:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Cherry English - pumped

Cute Cherry English is a submissive girl from the UK. She is wearing a leather body harness and a collar. A big inflatable plug is inside of her. She tries to inflate it a little and she giggles. Soon, things become a bit more serious when she is restricted by a box tie armbinder, and gagged with a harness gag. Now I take over the pumping, and I inflate the plug much further than she did! You think the costs of living are increasing a lot? Well, you haven't seen real inflation until you watch this video!

Duration: 5:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 632.2 MB

Download Cherry English - pumped

Curvy Ra - exposed boobs tied and grabbed

Who can resist Curvy Ra's boobs! We have tied them with rope and she doesn't seem very happy about it, even though we have given her a nice crotchrope. We had to use a huge gag to stop her from complaining. Curvy Ra just looks spectacular in bondage! She is such a great struggler, as ropes and gags make her super angry. To annoy her even more, we grab her huge boobs a few times. Curvy Ra is so frustrated and exposed!

Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14536kbps

File size: 406.6 MB

Download Curvy Ra - exposed boobs tied and grabbed

Skylar Snow's Abject Anal Invasion

Cast: Skylar Snow ,Seth Gamble
Genres: Bondage ,Squirting ,Electrical Play ,big dick ,Sub ,Nipple Clamps ,shaved ,Gag ,Redhead ,Vibrator

Sweet Skyler Snow gets all of her holes slammed by Seth Gamble, as she's used and abused in bondage. We open with Skyler gagged, with nipple clamps on her big tits, and her body bound and tied down to the floor. Totally vulnerable, she has a vibrator strapped to her pussy, constantly working her wet clit, as Seth Gamble walks in with a flogger. He flogs her and crops her, all while she's commanded to keep her slutty wet cunt right up against that vibrator. Seth removes the clamps and the gag, then slams his cock into her throat. He grabs a zapper, and punishes Skyler with electricity whenever she pulls her pussy away, all while she's gagging on hard cock. Skyler is then put on her knees with her ass up while Seth works her ass open with progressively larger toys. She loves to taste her own ass on them, knowing she'll be getting Seth's rock hard dick in her hole soon. Once she's opened up he plows his cock into her ass, fucking her hard. Finally, Skyler is caned on the foot, then fucked in her squirting pussy and hungry ass, back and forth, repeatedly. Seth presses a vibrator against her cunt while fucking her, sending her reeling with overstimulation. She cums repeatedly, squirting all over herself, until Seth puts her on her side and fucks her ass hard until he cums. He shoots his hot load all over her ass, makes her eat it up, then slides his spent dick into her throat so she can suck it clean.

Duration: 46:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Skylar Snow's Abject Anal Invasion

Torn was groomed

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies. She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next. Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated.

Duration: 43:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 903.0 MB

Download Torn was groomed

Dani Divine - latex armbinder

Dani Divine is back! And of course, she is wearing a spectacular latex outfit again! This super hot body harness just needs one more thing: some bondage. And sticking with the red-black theme, we have just the thing for her: a small latex armbinder! Dani rarely shoots any bondage, but she was curious how an armbinder would feel. Especially a latex one! We think it looked amazing on her! The red shoulder straps and the black armbinder are a perfect match and we have Dani completely helpless once again! It's such a pleasure to shoot with the hottest most famous babes in the world, and Dani Divine certainly is one of the best! Enjoy!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 438.9 MB

Download Dani Divine - latex armbinder

Faye Runaway

Cast: Faye Runaway
Genres: Blonde ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Fear Play ,BDSM ,blond ,Submission ,slim ,Chains ,Domination

New to WB, Faye did not runaway from our hard bondages and watery torments. Quite the opposite in fact. She took it all in stride and says that she will come back again. See this determined newbies reactions to the wonders of bdsm as she faces each challenge in a sexy and courageous way. No, indeed, Faye did not runaway.

Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Faye Runaway