Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Alexa Von Tess

Cast: Alexa Von Tess
Genres: Ball Gag ,slim ,Dunking ,Domination ,shaved ,Fear Play ,Brunette ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

The epitomy of a "girl-next-door" type, Alexa Von Tess suffered beautifully for us in her first Waterbondage shoot. Some of her innocent reactions to the diabolical bondages and predicaments were priceless. Shes beautiful, flexible and determined to give her all in every scene. The tank scenes are a bit short, as she found out she has a bit of a water phobia problem when bound. Its kinda funny how many girls find that out here.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 395.7 MB

Download Alexa Von Tess

Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11

Release Year: 2010
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Derek Synklaire, Sister Dee, Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dominatoin, Humiliation, Tickling, Fetish, Toys, NoSex

She escapes a cuff, I retie her free wrist and tickle her harder. Teasing, tickling, crotchrope predicament bondage and a vibrator tied to her crotchrope bound foot makes Christina fight so hard that she escapes from her free cuff to masturbate to a screaming orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:59:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ticklish Orgasms Vol 11

Abuse of Power

Cast: James Deen ,Mr. Pete ,Phoenix Marie
Genres: Anal Fingering ,fake boobs ,Anal Stretching ,Lesbian ,Prolapse ,Tattoo ,buttplug ,foreskin ,Anal ,Dominatrix

Phoenix Maire is a perverted doctor who gets off by sucking her patient's cock and not letting him come. When the patient goes to the CEO of the hospital to complain and threatens to sue, Phoenix is faced with losing her job or finishing what she started in the exam room. She gets punished, humiliated, fucked in the ass and double penetrated!

Duration: 1:01:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Abuse of Power

Fresh Meat

Cast: Mellanie Monroe ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Role Play ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Oral Sex ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,other hair color ,master

Big Tit Mellanie Monroe is reviewed by Master Acworth as a potential house slut.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 702.4 MB

Download Fresh Meat

Rainfall

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Everyone sheds a tear from time to time, but when it is Rain they pour. Rain DeGrey has a hard time keeping her emotions in check. Elise Graves is not going to make it easy for her, either. She is trying to impress PD by showing him what a good sadist she can be. She knows he can be one tough customer so Elise is pulling out all of the stops. Rain does not really stand a chance. Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

Download Rainfall

Captive Chrissie Marie

Chrissy wakes up in another room. She quickly gathers herself, realizing her wrists are tied tight, but her legs are still free! Just as she attempts to get up, the criminal comes in and stops her. "Well good morning sunshine. How's it going?" As he grabs some rope and starts to frog tie her legs. Chrissy keeps her cool and acts coy. "Just fine actually. In a bind, but nothing I haven't handled before. Gonna be even better when I bust out of here, call my men, and put you behind bars." The criminal laughs "Yeah, that'll be the day." Chrissy struggles as the criminal finishes tying her legs tight. Then he starts to tie her elbows, upper and lower chest. "Whatever. Finish this crap, and make your getaway. I will find you again. My men have got your routine down to the last hour of the day." The criminal laughs "My Routine huh? Your men huh?" Chrissy looks in confusion "Yeaaaah? What, did you think I got here on a wish and a prayer?" The criminal grabs her by the chin and smiles "Yeah actually." Chrissy stares at him with a stupified expression, before she can respond the criminal shoves a pair of panties in her mouth and starts to wraparound tape gag her tight. "You really don't get it do you? Getting all of my men that fast? No roadblocks along the way? You didn't think it was a little too easy?!" He finishes tape gagging her as Chrissy looks at him in confusion once more.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 916.5 MB

Download Captive Chrissie Marie

Sandra Romain and Jazmine Leih

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Jazmine Leih
Genres: BDSM ,Femdom ,fake boobs ,Lesbian ,shaved ,LezDom ,Slave ,Brunette ,black hair ,Nipple Clamps

Jazmine Leih and Sandra Romain play two hookers who got busted and thrown in jail. Sandra blames Jazmine for getting them caught and decides to teach her a lesson. Featuring some nice roleplay, creative domination and a big blue strapon cock.

Duration: 1:02:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 733.3 MB

Download Sandra Romain and Jazmine Leih

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 033 [MF-6157]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

However, Pyetra tells her friend that her feet are in a lot of pain and offers to give her a massage. But this massage is a little different, because instead of using her hands, Rebecca says that she will use her mouth and so she accepts. Will Pyetra like this type of massage?

Duration: 29:45
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps

File size: 906.5 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 033 [MF-6157]

Bitches Love Leather Bonus

My captor, not looking any less menacing (hee hee!) returns to make me do what he wants. Once he is sure that I will submit to him, he removes the metal cuffs and demands that I remove my dress. Obeying his demand, I kneel on the floor in front of his "metal contraption", slowly remove my seductive red dress, and put my hands behind my head. I am now only wearing black and burgundy garter belt and stockings, with black bra and panties (and black metal collar, of course). The red latex bit gag is still in mouth. But, the bad guy decides he'd like to see a different gag on me. The bit gag just doesn't look right for what he has in mind. So, he makes me change out my gag for another one he found in my implements no doubt- a black leather panel with a red ball behind the panel made by Bitches Love Leather. It's a new gag and I haven't had a chance to wear it in yet, but I am just trying to concentrate on keeping the guy in black with the ski mask appeased.

Duration: 2:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5639kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Bitches Love Leather Bonus