Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Part 3

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English

Alice comes down from her single wrist suspension and right into an OTK spanking. There's no warm up and no messing around, but Alice still has a bad case of the giggles. That is until it's pointed out how wet Alice is. Her hair is tied back to an anal hook and then up to the ring above her. Her hands are tied behind her back. The vibrator is turned on and Alice is teased hard. She's so close, but the vibrator keeps getting pulled away. Alice's big knee high socks are shoved in her mouth and tied around her head. They've been on all day and now she has to breath in her own oder. With some choking she has to breath in harder.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Part 3

Electrified Ariel X, Tied down Cherry Torn: The Dome

Cast: Ariel X ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Pain ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Straight ,slim ,Fingering

This is part 1 of 3 from the March live show.
For our usual warm up, the two pain sluts are double gagged and belted. They race against the clock to escape. The outcome is a win win.
Now for the real action. An electric plug is lodged into Ariel's pussy and her hands are wrapped to disable her digits. She is crammed into our bondage dome while Cherry is splayed over top. Cherry is zip tied by the limbs, torso and throat. Every move she makes will increase the bite of the ties, so she has no choice but to take what she gets.
Let the games begin. They are questioned and the wrong answers result in a punishment for themselves, a correct answer results in a punishment for the other. Cherry receives the heavy floggings, Ariel receives the electric shock in the cunt.
Ariel's screams are muffled while Cherry is restrained with only glimpses of the tormented body beneath her. Cherry's body is bent tight over the dome while Ariel's air becomes thick and hot. What a way to start the show.

Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Electrified Ariel X, Tied down Cherry Torn: The Dome

Odette Delacroix deepthroats huge cock

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Sucking dick is hard. Cumming is hard. Doing both at the exact same time is harder still. We are are not here to make things easy for Odette Delacroix today. This tiny little fucktoy might be astoundingly skilled at the deepthroat but even she has met her match when it comes to a sybian. All pounds of Odette is shackled down to a sybian. The strict metal shackles hold her shaved tight pussy firmly in place. She can not escape the sensation of an overwhelming blast directly on that exposed clit. The givers that we are, we adding not one but tow hard cocks directly to the back of her face hole.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6818kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 878.0 MB

Download Odette Delacroix deepthroats huge cock

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel sits in her car outside my studio talking to a friend. She is somewhat giddy as she tells her that I have invited her over to discuss a partnership. She laughs as she tells her friend that this will make it that much easier to steal my ideas. She walks into my studio wearing tight yoga pants and an almost see through sports tank top with an outline of her nipples showing. I tell her that I have a completely new idea that has never been done before that I want to share and discuss with her, but first, I need to see if it is feasible and I ask her to try it out. We can discuss the partnership afterwards. Rachel reluctantly agrees. I tell her that her outfit is fine for this as it is just practice, but she will need to loosen up and stretch. She seems agitated as I command her to bend over and touch her toes, then jumping jacks, and then more stretching positions. I then get out the rope and tie her in an easy strappado position for now as I am not ready to reveal my true intentions. I also bind her thighs and ankles. She asks about the partnership again and I tell her that I need to know what she is capable of before committing. I inform her that escaping bondage is one such capability and I ask her to try and escape. Rachel struggles somewhat frantically to escape and after a while, she makes absolutely zero progress. Rachel starts getting frustrated and angry after struggling for quite some time. With Rachel secure, I reveal my intentions and my knowledge of her plagiarism as I tighten a honey covered ballgag in her mouth. She angrily mmmmppps and whimpers as I tell her that I have changed my mind and I do not want a partnership. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 430.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagiarism - Part 1

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

Download Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Decorative Bondage and Hair Ties

Cast: Tom Foolery ,Hexxus
Genres: Twink ,slim ,Straight ,foreskin ,versatile ,other hair color ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,brunet ,harness

Learn now to use rope to create beautiful decorative bondage, such as elaborate chest harnesses and even a complete bra. Plus, learn how to tie the simplest yet most effective hair tie ever for hair bondage using a ponytail. Tom Foolery's tutorial demonstrates the versatile Cross Knot, the Constrictor Knot (for hair bondage), plus an elaborate yet effective rope chest harness, and a close-knit weaving technique ideal for making a bra or panty out of rope.

Duration: 40:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Decorative Bondage and Hair Ties

Filthy blonde whore fucked hard

Studio: Juicy Entertainment
Cast: Anastasia
Genres: Blonde, Teen, Anal, Sex Toys, Hardcore, Facial

This amazing blonde teen is one dirty slut. She takes this cock deep in her mouth and gives hot blowjob before her guy satisfies her with some toys and cock in both of her holes. After a while, she gets massive facial cumshot.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Filthy blonde whore fucked hard