Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Obviously quite a lot, especially when they're so helpless

Cast: Gia DiMarco
Genres: shaved ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Straight ,Weights ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Vaginal Penetration ,bottom
Video language: English

Welcome back Gia DiMarco, this was out first scene of her day of shooting with us, this was the meet and greet. This is where we find out if the model is tough or if we need to tell her to pack up and get out. We all now the final outcome, now lets watch the journey.
Wrists bound and spread Gia is just wondering and waiting. She doesn't wait too long before we come in and start fucking with her. Her clothes go first, and we unleash her big nipples. We pinch and clamp them hard, add heavy weights and watch her suffer. We slap the bitch up a bit and make the whore cum.
She responds well to our hand around her neck so we add a 20lb weight to it. This brings her to her tip toes and now she finds it hard to breathe, this also excites her more and her pussy gets wetter. So we decide to torment her wet sloppy cunt. A rope is pulled though her soft wet pussy and another bowling ball is hung off her crotch rope. Now she is being pulled in two directions.
How much can she endure before the lights begin to fade, until the room spins, and the darkness descends?

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 322.7 MB

Download Obviously quite a lot, especially when they're so helpless

Deepthroat queen Devilynne does a live

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Devilynne is cuter than a bag of kittens and just as compact. This all natural spinner is only 5 feet tall but blessed with an almost supernatural ability to deepthroat huge cock. That skill is what got her here today. Today we put those deepthroat skills to the ultimate test.
We have her start out with showcasing those skills on a long double ended dildo before binding her down onto a sybian. Sybians are relentless and without mercy. As are our cocks. Training time. One after the other two big hard cocks step up and make full use of this shackled sybian slut. Devilynne drools and cums and drools some more.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Deepthroat queen Devilynne does a live

Angel Allwood's BaRS show with relentless machine dicking

As the epic and fast paced bondage and rough sex show draws to a close, our lifestyle swinger Angel Allwood is dazed and gasping. Her lush curves are covered with sweat and her sides heave. The endless orgasms have washed through her bound body, leaving her dizzy. While the dishing out of the dick has been relentless, we are not done yet. Flesh and blood is all well and good, but we have a special treat in store for our big titted milf. Machine does not wear down, it never needs a break. Her greedy hole needs a mechanical touch.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Angel Allwood's BaRS show with relentless machine dicking

Dia Zerva Double Bagged

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Deep Throat

PD is nice enough to bring Old Cunt Sister Dee a friend. New Cunt Dia Zerva thinks she is here for a modeling gig until Old Cunt tells her she's been held captive for six days.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dia Zerva Double Bagged

Peppers Game - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove the rope tied around Pepper's neck and tie it into her long luscious hair instead. Pepper looks nervous and excited at the same time as her hair is pulled tight and I grope her tits. It's time for a new gag and Pepper gets a tight Ace bandage cleave gag. Black tape is tightly wrapped over the top. More tape is wrapped around her forehead and then down under her chin. Pepper is too sweaty though and the tape slips from under her chin. I cut that part off and start on her breast bondage asPepper endures her cruel gag. In reality Pepper loves being gagged, but I get the feeling she isn't to fond of this one. I know she's in agony as I tie her right tit, so after it's tied nice and tight, I remove her gag. She thanks me and then I bind her left tit in the same manner. Pepper has huge perfect, firm tits as it is, but they're even better when tied. I spend a little time slapping her bound purple orbs. I then stuff a huge sponge in her mouth and tape it in. She almost immediately starts gagging on it, so I remove it as well. I finally settle on a big wad of gauze and then tape it in with clear tape. I then add more rope. Soon her elbows are crushed together and then her wrists are pulled up and tied off at the base of her neck, effectively chicken winging her. I put her on the floor, and am soon adding even more rope... prepping her for a what's to come next. Soon I have her arched into an extremely tight hogtie. Her hair is even tied to her ankles. Pepper is now completely helpless and her struggles are indeed futile. I'm walking around getting a few things done as pepper lies helplessly on my shop floor. I do enjoy seeing her this way. I eventually want a new view though, so I roll her onto her side. Pepper does make a nice decoration as I go about my business. Pepper is bound so tightly that there's really no struggling... She whimpers, moans, and twitches, but that's about all she can muster. I finally decide that it's time for her to be released, so I release her from her hogtie and remove her breast bondage. I grope her tits a little as I don't get a Thank You. In her defense, she seems to be a little zoned out. Her gag is removed and I decide that she can stay in her current bondage a while longer. Pepper is grinning and is glassy eyed as I run my hands up and down her still bound body. I walk away once again. I think Pepper got what she wanted... Her game worked.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 2

PowerShotz - Wendy Anal Training

Studio: PowerShotz

Picture young fresh faced sexy girls with their hands cuffed behind their shapely soft bottoms. Or their legs spread open wide and roped really tied, while their creamy breast hang free with nipples erect just right with a hard ball stuffed in their pretty pie holes, not to mention the girls aren't wearing any panties.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 22:06
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 307.8 MB

Download PowerShotz - Wendy Anal Training

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Split in half by giant cock with drooling massive orgasms!

The one. The only. The London River. This flexible fucktoy is back in all of her glory and ready to be Sexuallybroken. As she does. And we have a special set up to put this one through her paces. Not many are as flexible as London. We plan on taking full advantage of that fact. A custom made wooden bondage device spreads her thighs wide and leaves that shaved pussy wide open and ready for access. That glorious ass is ripe and juicy and that pussy calls out for the cock. We oblige as London does what she does best, namely lose her everliving mind. Cock as that effect on her.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download Split in half by giant cock with drooling massive orgasms!

Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Toys, Hardcore

This beautiful blonde bomb shell has four words for us when we as her if she's ready to get tied up. "Sex yeah, let's go!" That's what we like to hear.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Double Jointed

Daniela Ortiz - Horny, Submissive, Loca (2024)

Cast: Daniela Ortiz
Genres: BDSM

Daniela and Jors plan to have a kinky evening, but Jors turns out to be a dominant lover. Daniela has never had to submit to such scrutinous rules before, but she's extremely turned on and ready for anything. The Latina babe gets put to the test to see just how much she can handle. Jors holds nothing back and fucks her hard, pushing her pussy to the limit. She squirts and lets their juices mix. Jors cums hard for the kinky Latina babe, impressed by her skills.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3147kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 953.1 MB

Download Daniela Ortiz - Horny, Submissive, Loca (2024)