Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Felony is Tied up and Pushed to her Limits in Public

Cast: Felony ,Mr. Pete
Genres: glory hole ,Stud ,foreskin ,Submission ,Rough Sex ,Discipline ,brunet ,Female Slave ,Pain ,Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Felony is feisty, and she likes to be in control. For girls like this the ultimate humiliation is being taken in public and told what to do, made to act like a fuck hole, and made to take pain and punishment from strangers. She gives in, then she gets angry, then she gets horny, then she gets more angry. She's one fucking hot roller coaster you won't want to miss. At the end she is stripped of all identity and left chained in a cardboard glory hole for random dicks to be serviced in. How do you like them apples Felony? Oh, that's right, no one cares.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Felony is Tied up and Pushed to her Limits in Public

Penny Post Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Penny's captor returns with more rope, but with clover clamps as well. The clovers go on her nipples and the rope further secures her to the post. He then ties rope into her pigtails before he snips her panties off. Her ballgag is removed and she is re-gagged with her own panties. A few more bands of rope are added and cinched to her lower legs. Her pigtails are then tie up and out. Penny looks alarmed, as her captor starts hammering nails into the post very close to her head. He uses one nail and stretches nose hooks down to her nose. He likes the look, but Penny doesn't seem to. He removes them for now, but they'll make a nice finishing touch when he completes the rest of her bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 882.6 MB

Download Penny Post Tied - Part 2

The Not -so- Innocent - Melanie Jayne

Cast: Melanie Jayne
Genres: Small Tits ,Blindfold ,Bondage ,Whipping ,Straight ,Nipple Torment ,Hitachi ,BDSM ,slim ,Vaginal Penetration

Melanie Jayne is so genuine, you may think she's in your living room during this shoot. Nothing but candid experience from this industry and BDSM novice. She learns the hard way how to ask permission to cum - something she has Never done before and purrs in sweet pleasure as the machines work her pussy. We overload every one of her senses with ice, hot wax, oil, vibrators, fuckingmachines, blindfolds, whips, and orgasm denial. She's so new she doesn't know what to be shy about - exposed, horny and eager, Melanie is what wet machine dreams are made of..I pity the fool who hits the fast forward button on this shoot!

Duration: 49:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Not -so- Innocent - Melanie Jayne

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.

Duration: 23:32

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Fixated Sister Dee

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Every time she screams it is a sign of her appreciation for his affection. Every time he hurts her it is to reinforce that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Duration: 44:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 503.0 MB

Download Fixated Sister Dee

Peppers Game - Part 1

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.

Duration: 24:30

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 1

London River two dick

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The drool pours out of her cute little face and runs down her tiny tits as those big doll like eyes strain. We tag team without mercy until Odette is a dazed and drooling mess, held up only by her shackles. The cock and vibrator has blasted her brains right out of her pretty blonde head. It is a very good look on her indeed.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download London River two dick

Epic deepthroat and massive dicking

The grand finale of Aria Alexander's live BaRS show draws to a close with a bang. We have handcuffed down and ragdoll fucked this delightful piece of ass from every single conceivable angle and position. And she has taken every single inch of dick we have dished out. It is amazing out much variety one can get out of a fuck table, a pair of handcuffs, some warm holes and some creativity. We shift and flow back and forth. Mouth, pussy and drooling cum. To her credit, Aria hangs tough.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Epic deepthroat and massive dicking

Red Heels and Armbinder

Mina wears a black lingerie set with patent red heels. She is Zipped into our lambskin leather zipper armbinder in matching red, gagged in a harness ring gag, and a secure crotch rope is added and secured to the D-Ring at the top of her gag pulling her head back.

Duration: 21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Red Heels and Armbinder

Utterly destroyed by dick!

Today we have a beautiful toy to play with. Madelyn Monroe is blessed with big blue eyes, firm tanned flesh and long blonde hair. She also comes with an undeniable love of rough sex and brutal deepthroat. She has come to the right place. Deepthroat and rough sex are our specialities here at . We take our eager fucktoy and bind her down to a sybian. Sybians are the world's most powerful vibrator and sound like an airplane taking off. A pussy on top of one doesn't stand a chance. You WILL cum, and you will cum hard. Being the generous sort that we are, we add in some brutal deepthroat to the mix. Madelyn is about to understand the true definition of sexually broken.

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 959.1 MB

Download Utterly destroyed by dick!