Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa

Thunder rolls across the dark night skies over the deserted cabin, bare bulb from ceiling light competing against the lightning flashes to light the sparse interior, as wind catches the cloth covering the solitary window. A broad shouldered brute brings in his curvy companion, coerced for the occasion, bound and hopping in her high heels, her wrists and denim clad legs firmly held together by tape hindering her movements and gagging her lips. He duct tapes the busty MILF to a pole support by the drafty window, securing her in silver sticky coils from ankle to chest. He likes company, and this MILF just so happened to have been out for the day with her gal pals when he spotted the polo neck sweater-ed trio. A black haired vixen is next, hopped to the camp bed for a ductape hogtie, followed by a blond babe bound to a rolling office chair. All 3 have long hair and big tits in common, along with their duct tape predicament of course! The luscious lasses large eyes look imploringly as he returns with his roll of gray tape to wrap their well gagged mouths further, over their hair gags so tight the damsels' eyes water. Their muffled mmphs compete with the peals of thunder as in turn their knitwear tops are torn apart to reveal ginormous and gorgeous breasts below. Their knitted clothing destroyed, exposed, they're left to weather the stormy night away.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 596.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Nyxon & Lisa

Stephanie gagged for the first time

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Stephanie gagged for the first time

Spring Forward

Spring has sprung! Birds are chirping! Flowers are blooming! Bees are busy doing whatever it is that bees do. Naturally, I feel the need to celebrate the eternal hopefulness of the spring season. I put on my favorite pink polka dot strapless dress (Okay, so it's the only pink polka dot dress I own) with garter belt, stockings and silver high heels. And, just as I am about to go outside and declare my love for spring to the entire world, Johnny sees me and determines that he would much rather have me all to himself. He proceeds to back me up to the stripper pole in the bedroom (you guys all have a stripper pole in your bedroom, right?) and ties my arms behind the pole with rope. Then he ties my legs, scrunched up to the side, together at the knees and ankles. Graciously, he allows me to kick off my high heels, revealing my stocking-clad feet.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

Download Spring Forward

St Patricks Day 2018

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

Download St Patricks Day 2018

Pressed Lily

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

By Lily's third day at the Assylum, Dr. Mercies was having mixed feelings. On the one hand, he found himself feeling a certain affection for sweet little Lily. On the other hand, her bratty masochism made him want to make her suffer. So he combined both feelings into one scene. Lily suffers for a long time under the doctor's ass as he punishes her, and she takes it hard and rough up her ass too. He presses her--literally with his ass and a pile of sandbags; but then they press a flower together at the end. This scene is very cruel and yet very tender and kind. Enjoy.

Duration: 51:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4768kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Pressed Lily

As In a Game of Ball

Just when you thought Rebel's Filth Studies series couldn't get better, we present part IV--a 2-hour 20-minute nonstop extreme, twisted epic. After exploring both visual art and the pure feeling of its absence together, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decide it's all just a game. So Dr. Mercies turns rebel into a ball with which he can play. First, she does somersaults all over the room, slurping up her spillage. Then she plays paddle ball with her ass... spins her asshole on the doctor's cane... and bounces through the air in a high G-force 3-dimensional ass-fucking impact-play extravaganza. It was epic, rough, real, and both Rebel and Dr. Mercies got off twice from it all.

Duration: 2:19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1430kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download As In a Game of Ball

Wasteland - Delirious Hunter in Control!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, strap-on sex

Mistress Delirious has submissive Ava back in her dungeon again this time for some serious strap-on cock sucking training and a good fucking! Ava performs so well that Delirious rewards her with a set of mind blowing orgasms.

Duration: 8:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 392.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Delirious Hunter in Control!

Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

Jewelz Blu is brand new to, but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she's decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn't waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain.

Duration: 54:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cold Blue Steel: Jewelz Blu

Bound and Squirting: Lumi Ray

Lumi Ray loves to be bound and dominated by The Pope, and today the plan is to drain this slut of all of her sweet pussy nectar. Her body trembles at first touch. Maybe from excitement, maybe from fear; who knows? What we do know is that Lumi is ready to explode with squirting orgasms almost immediately, so he goes to work facilitating this. Lumi begins in a device that locks her body into a seated position, but with all of the right parts exposed and helpless. The Pope goes to work emptying Lumi's pussy of her precious fluid one squirt at a time. Next, Lumi is put in a grueling scorpion pose with her elbows bent over a secondary pipe and pulled down to the table. Leather and chains keep her locked into place as he goes to work fucking her mouth and pussy until the squirting begins. Lumi soaks the entire table with so much squirt, but we're not finished yet.

Duration: 46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bound and Squirting: Lumi Ray

Wasteland - Between the Poles

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisy Duxe
Genres: Bondage, Daisy Duxe, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, gags, High Definition, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Rob Gadling, Sex

Daisy Duxe is bound spread eagle between two poles, ball gag in mouth, while Master Rob warms her up with a flogger. Once he has her attention, he removes the ball gag and continues to excite her senses. A bit of breast play and hard fingering ensues, which prompts Daisy to complain bitterly! Now properly warmed up, he releases her ankles, binds her in a crotch harness, and inserts a very large dildo into her, while applying a rather large vibrator to her clit, bringing her to a massive extended orgasm. Not to be deprived of pleasure, Master Rob then places his cock into her mouth while her arms are bound overhead.

Duration: 15:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 325.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Between the Poles