Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Wasteland - Take that, You Winch!

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension
Video language: English

Goddess Starla has a new suspension rig that includes a handy winch which gets Ava into position for her BDSM session very efficiently. After a hard hand spanking to get Ava focused, she goes at her with a Magic Wand that brings little slave to a series of bone shattering orgasms. The icing on the cake is a severe strapping as She continues to torment Ava with the vibrator to bring her to yet another screaming orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 289.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Take that, You Winch!

Wasteland - Bound and Pleasured

Cast: Debbie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline, Flogging, gags, High Definition, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Johnny, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex

Debbie finds herself once again in Jonnys dungeon, this time blindfolded and wrapped head to toe in cling wrap, a large vibrator attached to her clit, and a scary-looking fucking machine hung from the ceiling with the dildo aimed straight at her mouth!

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2742kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 304.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Bound and Pleasured

Wasteland - Its A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood!

Cast: Ava
Genres: Delirious Hunter, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints, strap-on sex

Mistress Delirious treats her slave Ava to a breath of fresh air from the Wasteland dungeon by taking her out on the screen porch for a bdsm training session. After warming her up with a solid flogging, she puts Ava through a series of sensory play and rewards her at the end with a set of massive orgasms. Its A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood.

Duration: 13:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 363.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Its A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood!

Seven All in One

Guess what? Seven is going to put on a naughty little show for us all! She's going to get squeezed, shocked, and dildoed! But Seven wouldn't have it any other way... And you gotta love seeing any girl with her ass in the air. In this feature you'll see a lot that ass. After giving his machine a few test spins, Gord is ready to rig up some tens units to administer some electro shock! You may think shock treatment would be painful, but Seven just loves it.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1981kbps

File size: 271.4 MB

Download Seven All in One

Slip

I'm always in the mood for a bedtime hogtie. Tonight, I am dressed for bed in a light blue satin slip, garter belt, nude stockings and satin panties. And, of course, I slip on my metal collar with the blue tag. Then, Johnny obliges me with a hogtie on the bed with white rope and quiets me down with a thick white cloth gag. After I am in a full predicament, Johnny lets me roll around on the bed drooling while we watch our newest bingeworthy obsession on t.v.! See, you don't have to go anywhere to have fun!

Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 581.3 MB

Download Slip

Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

Legs up in a lotus tie to a steel cross, the wooden platform Sandra is seated on is the perfect height for Lisa to lavish attention on those terrific tits exposed under creamy satin blouse and pussy exposed beneath pencil skirt and a layer of nude nylon. First Lisa's fingers fondle the ample breasts of her captive playmate, then a wand is plugged in for more intense stimulation of the silver haired submissive. The blond Domina dressed in black unbuttons her silky shirt to release bare breasts over her corseted waist and masturbates with the wand she has just treated Sandra to. Switching back to her captive, the vibrator is pressed hard against the damsels defenseless, pantyhose-d pussy. With a firm hand Lisa checks Sandra's vet wrap gag has not loosened from such moaning and leaves the MILF to recover herself, tomorrow will be a big day, she's ready to go to her new home and Owner.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 390.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

RealTimeBondage Maddy O'Reilly

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?

Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Maddy O'Reilly

Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

The henchman returns to the helpless hostage tightly tied in the trunk. He pulls out a knife and she shrieks in horror at the sight of it. The blade gets closer and she struggles to evade it. He grabs her dress and pulls her mid-section towards him and plunges the blade into the garment! Cutting and tearing into the clothing to expose Sandra's ample tits and comely curves. She's left there to struggle in her girdle/garter belt, stockings and pink panties. Ankles crossed and completely exposed, she tries her best to struggle for escape to no avail. He visually inspects the product. The Boss will be happy. He can charge a premium for this one. The henchman reaches into the trunk to retrieve the bound and gagged goods. She doesnt know it yet, but her night is just beginning...

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 321.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, P.I. Tied in the Trunk!

Slim Chances

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

Bobbi Dylan doesn't really want to escape. She flails about, but it's just a show. What she really wants is for his hands all over her. She wants to feel his whip caress her body. She wants him to lock the collar around her neck so tight it makes her voice change. When he threatens to cut her nipples off with the giant scissors she just grimaces. Her clothes in tatters around her body. The cute little panties are the last vestige of her modesty. Those two are cut away to reveal a full bush. What do you do with a bush like that? Trim it and make them eat it of course!

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Slim Chances

Anal Assets

Cast: John Strong ,Kimber Woods ,Moka Mora
Genres: Electrical Play ,Flogging ,Latinx ,switch ,brunet ,muscular ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex

When bookish Moka Mora is kidnapped by a covert Russian operative, John Strong, she is made to create propaganda designed to destabilize the state. But when Moka resists, John kidnaps her cousin, Kimber Woods, and turns both girls into his Anal Assets. This update includes hard anal sex in tight bondage with two beautiful hardcore sluts, gags, flogging, electricity, sexual coercion and covert cross-domain warfare.

Duration: 41:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Anal Assets