Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sweater Bound

Johnny got me a new sweater since it is getting a little colder outside nowadays. Of course, there is just one caveat to me getting new clothing. I must try it on and be tied up and gagged while wearing it. It's like my thank you for my hubby buying me a gift. So, tonight, I put on my new gray puffy sweater with black leggings and white slouchy socks and take as seat in the bedroom. Johnny uses the slick silver rope to give me a snug chair tie. Then, he puts a black leather harness gag over my head. He watches me act the part of damsel in distress for a while before releasing me. I really hope he buys me more clothes soon!

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 632.1 MB

Download Sweater Bound

Straight Jacket

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

Download Straight Jacket

Sandra, Salena, Constance

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...

Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

Download Sandra, Salena, Constance

Wasteland - Stocking Up On Cat

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat Belmont
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Discipline, restraints
Video language: English

Master Argus decides to try out his new medieval stocks on Cat Belmont! Having her firmly restrained in them, he applies he to her breasts and then proceeds on to some breast and nipple play. He then ramps it up to a good hard cropping. Satisfied that she is now in total submission, he removes the stocks and compels her to give him an extended blowjob.

Duration: 9:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 265.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Stocking Up On Cat

The Training Of Dylan, Day One

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,Maestro
Genres: Fisting ,Blonde ,Female Slave ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Hair Pulling ,Suspension ,natural boobs ,Straight ,Slave

2 - 3 years exp., started with rough sex, loved it, and actively pursued the lifestyle heavy experience w/ masochism.it's a lifestyle. new and interesting toys and possibilities that come from shooting at Kink.

Duration: 1:23:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training Of Dylan, Day One

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a TENS pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Wasteland - A Women With Many Skills

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Lilly
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage

We find ourselves in a strange and unusual story. Lilly is tied to a chair, which is lying on the ground. Her sister is upstairs visiting and Master is running around fucking them both and asking Lily to be on cleanup duty as cleanliness is next.

Duration: 9:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 262.1 MB

Download Wasteland - A Women With Many Skills

Paintoy - Willow Hayes - Weeping Willow parts 1-8 without 5

Not exactly an original pun, I admit, but when someone hands me a willowy little painslut like this and she cries so beautifully, I couldn't help but resort to this painful pun. The pun is nothing compared to the hard caning she gets though. Such hard punishment for such a skinny girl.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 881.8 MB in 7 files.

Download Paintoy - Willow Hayes - Weeping Willow parts 1-8 without 5

Sandra Romain and Devaun

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Devaun
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,Domination ,Strap On ,slim ,Sub ,Bondage ,Femdom

Devaun gets dominated in hard bondage and latex by Sandra Romain. This girl gets aroused when bound and at the mercy of a beautiful woman. She can endure intense play and looks so innocent when put through her paces. Very good chemistry and interesting gear in this Update.

Duration: 1:08:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sandra Romain and Devaun