Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Wasteland - Goddess is Displeased

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, strap-on sex
Video language: English

Ava loves when her Goddess plays with her. Her ministrations always make her so wet, sometimes she even manipulates the situation so her Goddess does what happens when Goddess figures it out. Watch and find out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 271.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Goddess is Displeased

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I stand Monica up and tie her wrists overhead again, requiring her to bend forward. I pull Monica's head back by tying the twine that is still tied in her hair. I then make her spread her legs quite a bit farther apart and then I tie them to the rings at the end of the spreader bar. This lowers her a little more, which pulls a little more on her arms and shoulders. I then tie her nose clamp down to the middle of the spreader bar. I pull down so that Monica has to bend her legs... almost squatting. Soon her thighs are burning, but when she tries to straighten them for some relief, her septum gets a painful tug. I give her tits a little squeeze and smack her ass a few times before I walk away to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. At the end of the clip, I return. I manhandle her a little and enjoy running my hands over her taut body. You get to see her reactions as I finally release her from her predicament.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie!

Cast: Isis Love ,Haley Cummings
Genres: Ball Gag ,Crotch Rope ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,mixed ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,shaved

Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the January live show that featured 19 yr old Haley Cummings and sexy co-top Isis Love. Bondage tutorial series.
In the second part of our rope tutorial we slowly show you step by step how to properly tie the wrists. We demonstrate how not to tie them too tight so the person loses circulation, but tight enough so that they can never escape. We demonstrate how to incorporate the wrist in a crotch rope anchor tie that will leave your submissive helpless and horny.
We also demonstrate a one rope arm tie. With one rope we show you how to bind the elbows, bind the wrists and place the knot well out of reach, leaving your victim helpless to escape and at your sexual mercy!

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 366.1 MB

Download Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie!

Wasteland - Wax On, Wax Off

Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, breast play, David Lawrence, Discipline, gags, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

After being almost completely incased in wax, Nyssa is treated to a number of very intense orgasms. Then Master ties her up and cradles her as he teases her. First the pain and then the pleasure, over and over again until she explodes into an incredible multiple orgasm you have ever seen.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3528kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 303.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Wax On, Wax Off

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. Clover clamps bite into Purple Jade's tender nipples and then pulled tight and tied off to the table legs. Her whimpers and moans now start to intensify, especially once the clamps and nose hooks are applied. Her feet are also roped and tied off to the table legs. I leave PJ to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I grope and slap her ass a few times before removing her gag. I also added a few min of Behind The Scenes Footage.

Duration: 16:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 5

Muriel - chair bondage

The beautiful Muriel is a rope lover! And her friend Afsana is awesome at rigging. So together they show us what they love to do all day: tying each other up (although Muriel gets tied up more). This is a great chair position, inescapable and with a rope gag too! The rope work is very arty and professional, and Muriel looks stunning in blue rope! Well done girls! We would love to see more of your work, keep sending in pictures and videos!

Duration: 4:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

Download Muriel - chair bondage

Wasteland - Love Hurts

Cast: Lilly
Genres: breast play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

No one loves the feeling of pain like Lilly. She can take more pain then even we are willing to give. The harder it is, the harder she cums. As each orgasm builds and her body is ready for release, Master pulls back, playing a cruel game of denial with his lovely sub.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 235.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Love Hurts

Veruca James Squeaky Clean

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

On this day, we explored some contrasts.Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex hood.Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.

Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Veruca James Squeaky Clean