Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Hot Young, sexy eastern European babes Gape for kink

Cast: Milana Fox ,Roxana Trip
Genres: Dildo ,Anal Stretching ,Brunette ,Pegging ,Spanking ,buttplug ,Blonde ,toned ,Anal ,Prolapse
Video language: English

Sexy lesbians satisfy each other orally and anally. They start with a good solid spanking and move up to toys in the tushy. Nice anal gaping from both European beauties.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hot Young, sexy eastern European babes Gape for kink

Wasteland - Making Leileyn Beg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Eric
Genres: Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, restraints

Master Eric loves watching his favorite submissive cum. He slowly builds her up, teases her, tempts her until she begs him for release. Again and again she calls out let me cum , Sir. A smile plays on Erics lips, , my dear, soon.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1816kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 178.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Making Leileyn Beg

Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

Nora Sparkle! We just love tying her up, she has an amazing body and she is a real submissive. although sometimes a bit reluctant because she really doesn't like big gags too much. At the creepy office, Nora is nude and tied to a chair, her awesome boobs are wrapped in rope. Of course, we strap a 2 inch red ball into her mouth, and Nora struggles wildly. It's awesome to see her drool and wriggle, there is no chance for her to escape from the ropes. Nora Sparkle is a great bondage girl!!

Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

Download Nora Sparkle - chair tied and gagged

Bubbles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 718.9 MB

Download Bubbles

Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Alexa Grace
Genres: Male Handler ,Vibrator ,master ,slim ,Pain ,Hitachi ,Straight ,Slave ,Orgasm Denial ,shaved

Alexa Grace is an all natural girl next door with a tight body and little titties. She is the kind of pretty young thing that was born to suffer at the hands of sadistic male handler. This kind of girl looks devastatingly beautiful when tied up in inescapable rope bondage but looks even better while gagging on a massive cock. She starts her day tied standing with her arms and legs spread wide. As she learns the rules of her master's dungeon, she is brutally tormented with a cruel electro-shock device strapped to inner thighs. Her lean legs twitch and tremble as she begs repeatedly to cum as her clit is stimulated with an industrial strength vibrator. But this female sex slave doesn't get to cum yet and the male dom relishes in the pain of her orgasm denial. He then tosses Alexa to the floor and begins to hit her teeny titties with a cruel leather riding crop. She squirms and fidgets to escape the whacks from the impact play, but in this dungeon there is no avoiding pain. As she breathes heavily from the searing agony, her cruel taskmaster then jams his massive cock down her throat. She gags, coughs, and then plunges in deep and gets her face fucked with reckless abandon. Pleased with her devotion, the dom then jams the hitachi back on her clit and coerces the first of many multiple orgasm out of her pussy. Next, Alexa finds herself tied to a leather couch with her perfect round ass perched high up in the air. She then proceeds to take a dick in her tight pink pussy that stretches her and fills her completely. The couch skids across the room from the unbelievable force of the power fucking that she is made to endure. To finish her day of sexual depravity Alexa lays on her back with her legs tied apart. At this point she is so used and abused that she can barely remember to thank her master for all of the sexual pleasure he is showering her with. As her swollen clit is relentlessly stimulated with a vibrator her cunt gets plowed over and over by the massive cock. She begs for the dom's cum and he is only too happy to oblige. Alexa is left in a pool of sweat and covered by a giant load of jizz.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!

Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Release Year: 2023

Erotic play where someone is restrained in some form or fashion. Bondage may be a psychological play element, like forms of "obedience bondage" where a submissive holds a position after being given a command by their Dominant, and no physical restraints are involved. Bondage fantasies are common and the experience can be both cathardic and pleasurable.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Neophutos part 2

The journey is beginning. I'm told to sit down on the floor as Master begins attaching me to a large, heavy steel triangle. My ankles are squeezed painfully into the metal cuffs. I guess people really can be big-boned, because my feet are going numb by the time he's secured the metal collar around my neck and the cuffs on my wrists. He asks me to pull my legs out in front of me as far as I can. The pressure on my ankles causes me to wince, and I try to adjust my neck inside the collar - it's so tight.
After an hour of this torture, I am released only long enough to have him pull my legs into a tight yoga position so he can tie my breasts to my ankles. I'm going from one grueling position to another, and I languish in my own helpless misery for a while. I am again untied, this time so I can stand, so that Master can handcuff my wrists behind my back, as well as put a leather strap attached to a rope on a pulley around my neck. I find it's hard to breathe, and even more difficult to swallow. I stand on my toes to try and relieve some of the pressure, but soon I am asked to spread my legs.
Obediently, I do so immediately, only to find this lowers me and makes getting air that much more difficult. Stubborn, I resolve to stay with my legs spread for the entire two hours, only moving to turn around and show people my young body. I hear Master commanding me to bounce up and down to make my tits shake. As I'm doing this I'm told to repeat, "I'm a bondage titty slut." With a red face I do so, still bouncing, until Master has finally stopped chuckling at me. I am humiliated. Two hours have passed, and now I'm told the real fun is about to begin.
My neck is released from the strap and the handcuffs are removed. Soon, Master is tying my wrists and arms tightly behind my back with a rough rope. Completing this task, he tells me to squat down and take off my sneakers and socks. With my arms virtually useless, this is frustratingly difficult, but I finally persevere. I look up at Master to see if He is pleased, but have no time, as I'm standing up and having my own dirty socks stuffed in from one side of the mouth to the other. Clear plastic tape is wound around my head to secure the sock gag. Looking devious, Master says that I'll be receiving a caning. Cringing, I try to prepare myself for what is to come, but soon tears are running down my soft cheeks and landing on my supple breasts. I cry out into the gag as he strikes me repeatedly on my ass, thighs, and on my tits. I've only had two other canings before, so they are still overwhelming. However, I find myself strangely aroused by the end of the beating.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 987.3 MB

Download Neophutos part 2

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Release Year: 2024

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment