Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

First Sybian Ride

Sybian is something that we have always been curious about, but didn't want to spend the money until we were sure that it was worth the investment. Johnny would hate to buy it and find out it didn't really do anything for me. Luckily, my good friend Sandra Silvers had one that I could try before we made the purchase. Johnny sets the sybian up on the canopy bed and has me straddle it and then ties my arms above my head to the canopy and gives me a thick white cleave gag. He watches me struggle around in my white bustier, garters, stockings and panties, willing me to have an orgasm. It takes a little bit and some adjustment of the controls, but I do accomplish a very satisfying orgasm. That was all Johnny needed to make his decision about this purchase. Look for a motor bunny in the future. For right now, I am enjoying it for myself!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 555.5 MB

Download First Sybian Ride

Jackiebound part 424

Who says you have to have money or a place to go to have a good time? Almost every girl has one of these little black dresses lined up in the back of the closet. And, If you don't have a pile of rope stashed somewhere (in the garage, perhaps), then we need to have a discussion. You see, girl puts on a little black dress with black stockings and shiny high heels. She announces that she is going to go to a club with her friends and she'll be back later. You clarify when later is. She says she will be home around 1 am.
As soon as she has left the house, you figure out where you put that darn rope. Then, you make sure you have the right amounts and it is all ready for when she gets home. Of course, you may not be as prepared as Johnny with an electric hoist in the ceiling. But, I am sure you can find some spot above her head that you can use to tie her arms to.
When your girl arrives home, you surprise her from behind (whether you are wearing a black ski mask at the time is up to you). You grab her and take her to the spot you have all prepared for her. She gets her arms tied behind her back with rope and then strapado to the anchor point you have found. And then of course (since I am told it is not bondage if there is not a gag) she gets a black cloth gag.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 572.3 MB

Download Jackiebound part 424

Reflections

Release Year: 2011
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

From her spot on the floor 314 can smell the strong scent of lust wafting from Sister Dee. She cannot move enough in her bondage to see what is happening behind her, but the steady hum of a vibrator lets her know that SD is admiring the view. For a few brief moments she holds out hope that the painful prodding she is getting now is the worst of her punishment for the day, but she knows inside that it is just a pipe dream. Sister Dee wants more than just one little cum. She wants to hurt 314, fuck her, and make her cr

Duration: 52:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Reflections

Jamie Knotts and Vivian Ireene Pierce

Check out this sample video of Velma And Daphne Detectives Tied Up - Velma (Jamie Knotts) and Daphne (Vivian Ireene Pierce) are looking for clues around the house Daphne looks behind the couch while Velma looks up Daphne Skirt. Velma does the same looks behind and we see no panties.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2973kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 419.5 MB

Download Jamie Knotts and Vivian Ireene Pierce

Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

Release Year: 2023

Blonde milf Nikki faces an office chicane. Breath-taking glamour babe Coco De Mal and Boss Shona River can't wait to educate the green-eyed Hungarian bombshell by spanking her tight ass with black leather whips. Even though the two young babes are in the same room, they make Nikki walk back and forward, humiliate her and start spanking her curvy butt. She bends forward and puts her palms on the office desk, while the two leggy babes work her peach-like butt cheeks with their sex toys

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

Endza Play With Me

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

She shrieks a bit, and struggles to get away, but the bondage is secure, there is no escape. I already knew she would wiggle a bit and the little bit of give in the shackles and leather straps that hold her in place let her show me her hottest moves.

Duration: 57:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Endza Play With Me

GirlFriends Part 4

Release Year: 2023

Jewell Marceau has cooked up a clever scheme for her "susy-homemaker" girlfriend Christina Carter. Suddenly dizzy and then knocked out Christina awakes to find herself cleave gagged and in a strict hogtie in her own kitchen! Jewell amuses herself by teasing and tormenting poor Christina with seductive gropes up her skirt while fondling herself as well. Christina can't seem to control herself and begins to go along with Jewell's kinky bondage desires.

Format: real
Duration: 57:37
Video: 480x360, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 187.8 MB

Download GirlFriends Part 4