Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Festive Corset

Just because the Christmas tree is not up yet, does not mean we can't get festive with some shiny lingerie and good old bondage fun! Today, I am wearing metallic panties with my coral corset with the silver and black threaded brocade, black stockings, high heels and satin gloves. Johnny separates my legs with the metal spreader bar, secures my arms together behind my back with an open leather armbinder (so you can still see my gloves), puts my infinity collar around my neck and gives me a drool inducing leather bit gag. Maybe he will let me stay here for the remainder of the season....I am not really good at shopping for presents and decorating (unless by decorating you mean being tied up and gagged).

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 635.0 MB

Download Festive Corset

TheBondageChannel - Sarah Spread

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

Sarah Brooke's tanned, toned, body stretched out spread eagle, riding the edge of multiple orgasms by the hanging wand. When she asks for a new gag mid scene, she gets it - her worn panties from a previous wrestling session.

Duration: 45:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5753kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download TheBondageChannel - Sarah Spread

Veruca James - Whatever It Takes

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Breast Groping, Breath Play, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Drool, Electrical Play, Fingering, Flogging, Foot Caning, Handcuffs
Video language: English

Veruca James a job. If she didn't she wouldn't have come to see wearing such a sexy, little outfit. She keeps saying the magic words. "I'm willing to do anything. I'll do whatever it takes." She doesn't have any kind of experience in the field, references, or education. If she is planning on making an impression with HR she is going to have to show off some other skills. A bit of flexibility, an open-mind, and the kind of willingness that only comes from desperation are all a good start, but she better be able to survive the interview if she wants the job. So here is the deal, Veruca. You have one day to prove yourself. If is going to pay you for your time you had better make yourself worth it. Screaming and crying aren't discouraged, but if, at any point, you quit you can just forget about being able to pay your bills. It doesn't matter how humiliating or painful the interview process gets, just remember that every orgasm, cane stroke, or terrifying moment is one step closer to that pay check you so desperately need.

Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 939.1 MB

Download Veruca James - Whatever It Takes

Friday Night

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.

Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

Download Friday Night

Bestbound - Seduced Into Bondage (2008)

Cast: Dan Hawke, Allanah Rhodes, Aiysis
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Our video opens on two sexy women, Aiysis and Allanah, walking into Dan's playroom together. Aiysis has seduced Allanah and in the dungeon she begins to slowly talk Allanah into being bound. It's all fun and games until Dan shows up and Allanah realizes the trouble she's in. After completing her bondage and exiling Aiysis, Dan works Allanah over with floggers, crops and paddles until her flesh burns red.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:36:43
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 859.2 MB

Download Bestbound - Seduced Into Bondage (2008)

Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal vol.2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Asshole Flogging, Body Box, Box Suspension, Caning, Celebrator, Drool, electrical dildo, Electrical play, Finger Fucking
Video language: English

Last time I had Casey Calvert we talked about how much she wanted to learn about Heavy Metal. I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined.When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.

Duration: 43:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 938.4 MB

Download Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal vol.2

Goodnight Jackie Self Tie

The excitement has just begun for me as I hastily finish my self tie. My legs are now tied together at the knees and ankles with black rope, hands above head to the headboard, and I have a black satin cleave gag in place. I lay back in the bed and close my eyes awaiting Johnny's return to the bedroom. I grow restless as I wait and shiver a little bit as my red satin nightgown and thong are not keeping me warm enough on top of the covers. When Johnny finally comes to the bedroom, he is indeed surprised and impressed with the rope work I have done. Of course, he decides to let me stay tied up a while, as he may have plans for me later. :) With a smile on his face, he covers me with the blanket and gives me a quick kiss good night. Good night Jackie!

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

Download Goodnight Jackie Self Tie

Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson

It's Topless Thursday and Dave Gibson has stopped by to make sure we don't forget to observe it. I'm wearing a lavender satin blouse that buttons all the way up, gray skirt with big gray buttons, nude stockings with garters and silver high heels. He figures I can take a little break from my office duties to have a little bondage fun. He ties me with blue rope in a chest harness, arms behind my back and legs together on the ottoman in the living room. Dave gives me a thick matching blue cleave gag, so I am reduced to a soft mumble. Dave and Johnny sit back and watch me, eagerly waiting for me to do something interesting. When I fail to please them by doing anything remotely clever, Dave takes matters into his own hands. He unbuttons the top of my blouse and pulls down my bra, revealing my pert breasts. There....Now Thursday is looking up!

Duration: 5:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson