Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

In the final update of Angel Allwood's Bars show, our well f"cked Milf gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and f"cked her limp.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Cruise Ship Chair Tie

Cruise rule one: Girl must be tied up and gagged as soon as you enter your stateroom.
We have barely entered our spacious stateroom, before Johnny goes into the backpack he carried onto the ship, and pulls out rope and duct tape. I am wearing a perky flowered sundress but, I lose my sandals shortly before I realize his intent. He asks me to sit on the stool in front of the vanity. I oblige willingly. And, he proceeds to tie my legs to the stool, and my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he gives me a thick duct tape gag with mouthpacking. I feign struggling for my doting Johnny and he eventually lets me loose. What a perfect way to start this little weekend getaway. We may have to cruise more often!

Duration: 10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6805kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 529.1 MB

Download Cruise Ship Chair Tie

Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English

Syren De Mer. Sexy sexy Syren De Mer. This hardbodied MILF can take a licking and keep on ticking. We brought not one but two dicks to the table today and have roughly fucked her in every available hole, but Syren doesn't really appear all that phased. This this practiced cock slut even possible to sexually break? We will try.

Bound in a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom that keeps her arms immobilized and out of the way but allows us full access to every hole, Syren lays with her head over the edge of our handy fuckbed. We introduce the dick directly into the back of her head before flinging her up onto the bed and ragdoll fucking her all over every inch of it.

Ass, mouth and pussy. Two dicks, three holes. Back and forth, sliding home balls deep wherever we feel like it. Relentless. Pounding. Without a hint of mercy. Only the blissful look of sexually abandon plastered across her face gives away just how much fun our sex slut Syren is having.

We finish up with a DP as 10 inches of BBC slam home right up that well trained ass. Syren cums hard and fast, her shrieks echoing off of the rafters of the studio. This is what a happy cum slut looks like. We might not of broken this one, but it sure was fun trying!

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

Download Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Kardiac Bonds

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, fuck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now. We'll even take it a step further and really blow her mind.

Orgasms are always better after a little bit of pain. Pretty much every girl agrees on that. But we've got something that so few even try. We hang this hot piece of ass upside down like she is a piece of meat and start going to town on her pierced clit with a strong little vibrator.

She finishes fast, but we don't. A few orgasms are never the end when it comes to this kind of party. We want to see her scream and cream a few more times so there is going to be a hell of whipping in her future. Her pussy is literally glistening it is so wet. And like we said. We don't let any invitation go unanswered.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kardiac Bonds

Rope Ties: Christy Love 1080p

Studio: Azure Sky Films
Cast: Christy Love, Mr XyX
Genres: BDSM, Torture

This is a behind the scene look at Christy Love being tied up by an expert rigger who goes by the name of Mr. XyX. He's a professional rigger, photographer and editor. Christy Love on the other hand is a professional actress of enormous talent who wanted to experience being tied up. Personally, there isn't much I can think of that's more fun than having a naked Christy Love get tied up right in front of you. This video showcases two different ties. The first is called, "Arm Binder". As the name suggests it completely binds Christy's arms behind her back. With ropes crossing her chest as if a bra (which she clearly doesn't need) Christy's arms are pulled behind her and held out straigth. Then she is laced up and down from shoulder to wrist. The ties are so tight that her arms "bind" together at the elbow. To be safe, Mr. XyX checked before the tie to see how close Christy's arms could get. That way he didn't injure her during the tie. Once she was tied Mr. XyX showed Christy how she could be placed in even more jeopardy. He took ahold of the ropes near her wrists and just lifted them slightly. Christy was immediately bent over at the waist even as her arms were just barely lifted. The implications were clear that with this type of rope tie, Christy was truly at the mercy of her partner. The second rope tie is simply called, "Diamond'. In this tie Christy's arms are still bound up.

Duration: 18:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4539kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 656.2 MB

Download Rope Ties: Christy Love 1080p

Jeans

I am honestly not sure what I did to deserve being tied up today. I come home wearing a green sweater with slim jeans. As soon as I take off my sneakers revealing my sock clad feet, Johnny grabs me and throws me on the bed. Before I have a chance to regain my bearings, he has me tied in a strict hog tie with the silvery gray rope. Then, he gives me a thick white cloth gag. I struggle around a little just to make him happy. But, who am I kidding? I was pretty pleased with this surprise attack!

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps

File size: 621.7 MB

Download Jeans

Home Alone

I am once again left home alone. Subject to my own devices, literally. This time, for my "self bondage", I decide on something still satin, but more of a bed time romp. I pair a gray shiny nightie with my metal collar, garter belt, stockings and high heels. Then, I put on my trusty leather wrist cuffs (so far, that is the only way I can tie my wrists-eventually I will be able to do so with rope). I stand in front of the master bathroom door and tie my legs together with the silver gray rope at the knees and ankles. And, since I am so generous, I stuff a pair of thong panties in my mouth and cover it with a duct tape gag using several thick pieces of tape. Finally, I secure my wrists above my head to the door and wiggle around. Maybe, Johnny won't let me spend any more nights alone. I know he would much rather be the one to enjoy this sight!

Duration: 7:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 330.1 MB

Download Home Alone

Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal vol.2

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Flogging, Asshole Flogging, Body Box, Box Suspension, Caning, Celebrator, Drool, electrical dildo, Electrical play, Finger Fucking, Finger Sucking, Fingering

Last time I had Casey Calvert we talked about how much she wanted to learn about Heavy Metal. I kept her laid out and spread wide that time, so I could get to her tits and pussy. Today her accomodations are not so spacious. The box she's in gives me access to her ass, feet, cunt and face, all while keeping her suspended and confined.When I do let her out it is just to bend her over. The stocks are mounted so they can keep her face down and her ass up in the air, the perfect position for a beauty like Casey.

Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 949.5 MB

Download Casey Calvert - Heavy Metal vol.2

Late Night Love Bondage

It's getting late and Johnny is finally ready for bed. When he enters the bedroom, he finds me in a blue satin slip with satin panties and bare feet lying on the bed. Probably more peculiar is that I have already tied my arms to the posts of the head board and attached my ankles to a spreader bar with sports cuffs. Of course, I know how Johnny likes me gagged, so I, have also put a bright red ball gag in my mouth. When he catches glimpse of my ballgagged smile, he offers me a wry smile. Uh oh! I may be in the best kind of trouble!

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

Download Late Night Love Bondage