Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Zara

Cast: Zara
Genres: BDSM, Big Tits, Fetish, Submission, Torture, Vibrator
Video language: English

Master X says he can smell the stink of submission on Zara and it seems to be true. The only words she utters throughout her whole D/s experience are `Yes, sir,` just like a good slave should and she follows his every order. Master X thoroughly examines her creamy white body and slowly strips her of her now unnecessary clothing, paying special and slow attention to her feet. He gags her with a cloth and tape before fingering her pussy, which is already wet from just the idea of submission.

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Zara

Tiny deepthroat expert put through her paces

Cast: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Devilynne is cuter than a bag of kittens and just as compact. This all natural spinner is only 5 feet tall but blessed with an almost supernatural ability to deepthroat huge cock. That skill is what got her here today. Today we put those deepthroat skills to the ultimate test.
We have her start out with showcasing those skills on a long double ended dildo before binding her down onto a sybian. Sybians are relentless and without mercy. As are our cocks. Training time. One after the other two big hard cocks step up and make full use of this shackled sybian slut. Devilynne drools and cums and drools some more.
The bondage keeps her firmly in place as the orgasms wash over her straining body. All the while the cocks are reshaping her talented throat to a custom fit. The drool pours out of her well used mouth hole and dribbles down the front of her shirt. Huge black cock owns her straining mouth.
This is only the first part of her live BaRS show, a warm up if you will. It is time to move on to the main course. Stay tuned for the next update as we move on to other parts of this exciting little package.

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tiny deepthroat expert put through her paces

Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."
It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dungeon Slave

Holly and Ashley - Grind On It

Release Year: 2023

Holly knows that being all bound up with Ashley in charge can be both a good thing or a bad thing.
In this case it's a good thing though as Ashley pulls out the vibrator and begins to make Holly squirm with pleasure.

Duration: 7:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12706kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 733.2 MB

Download Holly and Ashley - Grind On It