Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

April Rain Half and Half

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download April Rain Half and Half

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

Download Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

The Adventures Of Agent

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Adventures Of Agent

Lore The De Sade Club, 2 Clips 1080p

Studio: Manyvids
Cast: Lexi Lore, Eric John, Harry Grey, Christy Love, Harry Grey
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Part 1 of a 3 part series starring Lexi Lore as a college student invited to join "The De Sade Club". Little does she know what is in store for her as she completes the different phases of her eligibility test. Bound in leather restraints, face fucked, ass and tits flogged, ass and cunt fingered, fucked and fondled, Lexi is tested to the extremes of her limits. This phase of her test ends with a load of cum on her beautiful young body. Christy's next De Sade Club test has Christy bent over a sink being fucked by Prof Harry Grey. Kneeling down she gags as a cock fills her throat. Bent over the sink again an inflatable kit is shoved up her ass and a water fills her bowels. With water and bulb inside her, Harry fucks her hard raising the rectal pressure. Harry inserts a sounding rod in his penis with Christy's held and then fucks her with it still inserted. Moving to the shower she kneels and removes the kit. As she kneels on the shower floor Christy lifts her head and receives a gentle, warm shower on her face, over her mouth and down her body. A blowjob follows then she stands, turns around and is fucked once more. Last, Christy takes a slow, erotic shower and cleans herself.

Total size: 1.8 GB in 2 files.

Download Lore The De Sade Club, 2 Clips 1080p

HouseOfGord - Clip 284

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

Unfortunately (for her) it is a blazing hot day. She's wearing a black hood that will absorb the sun, and cast in hot foam that won't allow any heat dissipation from the lower body. The life of a garden gnome is not always fun.

Duration: 17:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2562kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 284