Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Bella & Demi - The yoke

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Bella, Demi
Genres: Lesbo, Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Nipple Clamps, BBW
Video language: English

So recently we added Bella to the herd, because she wrote us a convincing email that the HuCow life is all she desires. She brought her friend Demi for support, just to watch her initiation, but as you know something unexpected happened, and now Demi is part of our herd too! These two new HuCows are so proud! And we are glad to have some real friends in our herd, so they can support each other. Because the HuCow life is not easy. Especially since we have a new machine, the compact cow milker. Just like the compact goat milker, it is extremely powerful for its size. And the metal cups are much heavier, stretching the nipples much more. We installed a cow yoke for Bella, so she could get milked by this new machine. Fortunately for her, Demi was there to massage, oil, and suckle on those massive udders. We love our HuCow duo!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14742kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bella & Demi - The yoke

Lexi Lore in Bondage in Threesome - cd 1

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Azure Sky Films
Cast: Lexi Lore, Eric John, Harry Grey, Christy Love, Harry Grey
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Blonde, Pantyhose, BDSM, Bondage, Threesome, Fetish

Part 1 of a 3 part series starring Lexi Lore as a college student invited to join "The De Sade Club". Little does she know what is in store for her as she completes the different phases of her eligibility test. Bound in leather restraints, face fucked, ass and tits flogged, ass and cunt fingered, fucked and fondled, Lexi is tested to the extremes of her limits. This phase of her test ends with a load of cum on her beautiful young body.

Duration: 46:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3158kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lexi Lore in Bondage in Threesome - cd 1

Emma Haize - Just Right

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Emma Haize
Genres: Bit Gag, Celebrator, Chains, Cut Panties, Drool, High Heels, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pogo

Here is what Emma Haize brings to the table. This hot blonde is sporting a pair of tits that scream "touch me", a pretty little pussy begging to be fucked, and a love of bondage that speaks for itself. She doesn't hesitate for a second when it comes to getting down and dirty with the masters of BDSM. O.T. is her guide today, into the world of seductive bondage, rough corporal punishment, and intense sexual humiliation.Gags aren't just a tool for control, they are a wonderful means of humiliation. Emma is going to know this better than anyone by the end of her session with O.T. It's a bit degrading having something wedge her mouth open like this. Any comfort she gains from being able to bite down is taken away knowing that if she has anything to say the metal in her mouth is going to to make it come out wrong. That's bad enough. But the drool is where things really go to the next level. It drips down the front of her body, leaving a trail of slime that is disgusting and humiliating. It gets everywhere and there is nothing she can do about it.In typical bondage slut fashion this makes Emma dripping wet. The clamps that pull her pussy lips apart also show how ready to go she really is. Mr. Pogo pounds her pussy until she is literally screaming and creaming. Her orgasms are so intense they rock her body and leave her barely able to walk or talk.

Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 934.0 MB

Download Emma Haize - Just Right

Sabrina Banks & Brooklyn Daniels

Cast: Sabrina Banks & Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ & Rough Sex

Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian fucking machine does the trick and more. She will be bound to it with tight rope as she gives her Mistress a deepthroat blowjob. You know Brooklyn only uses her own big black strapon dildo. She's quite good at having hardcore BDSM fun with rope bondage, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys. Sabrina is left in her own spit and pussy juice, begging for more through her ball gag. She loves being a submissive slut!

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sabrina Banks & Brooklyn Daniels

Delirious Hunter - Headless Hunter Part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off. PD doesn't actually care what makes her happy, sad, or mad enough to fight. All he knows is how to make her compliant. A little bit of pain, some tight bondage to make her feel helpless, and controlled orgasms to let her know that she is not in charge of her own body, each one sends the same message, that he is in charge and she is just an object. Objects can't really get angry.

Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

Download Delirious Hunter - Headless Hunter Part 1

Roswell Ivory

Release Year: 2023

Roswell Ivory hangs her key on the hand of a clock on the wall behind her then she fastens a red ball gag in her mouth before tying a spreader bar between her ankles with clean new white rope and a knotted crotch rope around herself with more of the same white rope then ties her crotch rope to a weight on the floor via a pulley system supported by the hook of a winch in front of her. Next Roswell fastens and padlocks leather cuffs on to each wrist then places the pads of an EMS unit onto the tops of her legs and switches it on so its inbuilt timer begins to count down until the unit switches on fully and gives her a strong pulsing electrical shock if she doesn't escape in time.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 750.8 MB

Download Roswell Ivory

Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie the rope that was tied to her chest harness and pulling up. I use it to hogtie Cassondra. She moans as I bend her into a position she's never been in before. She relaxes a little and you see a calm smile develop on her face as she adjusts to her new position. After I smack her ass a few times, I walk away. I return shortly with a shop rag and clear tape. I order her to open her mouth and she obeys. I shove the rag in her mouth and then tape it in. I continue wrapping tape all over her face.Cassondra mentioned wanting to try face bondage. That's one reason I started her out with a harness ballgag. I soon roll her on her side. I attach a rope to her chest harness behind her and tie it to a ring bolted to the floor. I crotch rope her and tie it to a ring on the floor as well. I leave her to enjoy/endure her bondage. I return at some point to manhandle our poor helpless cassondra, but she doesn't care. At the end of the clip I untie and ungag Cassondra.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cassondra X Hogtied - Part 3