Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Graphic Sexual Horror

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Graphic Sexual Horror takes a peek behind the terrifying facade of Insex, the most notorious of bondage websites, exploring the dark mind of its artistic creator and asking hard questions about personal responsibility. Original Insex footage, behind-the-scenes interactions, and interviews with PD, models, members, and staff reveal deep fascinations with bondage and sadomasochism that run parallel, and in fact become irreversibly entwined with the lure of money.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 714x480, XviD, 1287kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download Graphic Sexual Horror

Kitty Bullwhipped Little Bitch

Studio: BrutalMaster

Tough day for Blossom, really tough. And it was all because of another bitch named Slave Annie who is owned by Master Joe. It all started like this, Master Joe allowed his slave to get in touch, she had a request, she wanted to see Blossom's filthy, worthless cunt tortured. She had some ideas. It is always remarkable how often bitches can come up with novel and truly cruel ways to torture other bitches. BrutalMaster loves ideas from members, some new and brutally cruel agony was born for Blossom. Of course, Slave Annie's ideas were essentially a warm-up, once Blossom was bound to an old cot frame, some incredibly cruel electro-torture pads came out to really get the bitch screaming. This is torture, real, brutal, and raw - just for you- of Blossom becoming A Bitch's Bitch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9687kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kitty Bullwhipped Little Bitch

Fear The Woodsman

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure. This weeks offering is "Fear The Woodsman" starring Rain DeGrey.
Early one summers morning in Catskills of New York, someones mom is on her way to her yoga class. Nothing ever happens in this small community, every day begins and ends the same, every day that is until this day A flat tire, an open door, the beeping of the car, a purse in the middle of the road. A hot milf bound in the back of a black Toyota Tundra, massive breasts bound with evil bailing twine. A brutal wooden gag, safety glasses, taped up hands. A hunt!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Fear The Woodsman

PLayed

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Penny Lay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Penny Lay has come to play. She just didn't know what kind of play she would be getting into. She struggles in the rope, but before she has time to gain any semblance of escape she's having pantyhose pulled over her face. Then then a gag is pulled deeply into her mouth. Electrical tape completes the insex mask. Her beautiful red hair is smashed to her pretty face. Her dress is cut off to reveal her petite sexy body.

Her arms are pulled over the top of the table and a heavy stone is attacked to her hair. With her back arched her tits are ripe for a good whipping. Her knees are spread wide and the cane is used on the inside of her tender thighs. "I love my pain!" She shouts as the vibrator makes her cum over and over again.

Now she's bent over the table and her sexy ass is pushed out obscenely. Her cunt is flogged and then she's vibrated again. This time it's only a tease. She's not allowed to cum until Matt is ready.

Duration: 37:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download PLayed

Classic Rain

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Rain DeGray is tied up all comfy and cozy down on her knees for Matt Williams where she belongs. Her mouth is stuffed full of ball gag and her breasts are swollen and pink from a rope harness that's squeezing them tight. He clamps some clothespins onto Rain's nipples to pinch them tight and sting her hard.

Matt stands her up and bends her over, pulling her arms into a brutal strappado and wrapping them with rope. Her legs are pulled apart and tied at the ankle so she can't pull them back together. Then he torments each of them in their own turn. He taps the cane up and down each of her calves, each stinging a little more than the last. Then he stands her up and starts to tear into her tits with a flogger.

He strings a line from Rain's neck rope down between her legs through her crotch so that it rubs snug up against her pussy. Then he pulls the rope attached to her strappado even tighter, hoisting her up by her elbows. Then, when her body is aching as much as he wants, Matt presses a hitachi up against her clit and starts to vibrate away.

Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Classic Rain

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3

I let her sit there for a few minutes. I return and grope her bound tits for a while more. Next, I tie both of her ankles back, forcing her to lean forward more. I then clamp her nipples with clover clamps. I let her get used to them for a while before I remove one. I make a loop over the connecting chain before I pull them forward and down. I tie the other end off. Now Lilly is really leaning forward. To make her bondage a bit more stringent, I tie her hair back as well. Lilly has a very nice ass, but I can't see it, so I cut away her blazer. While I have the scissors handy, I cut off her panties as well. Now I just sit back and enjoy the show. All Lilly can do is endure the pointed wood intruder between her legs. She is completely immobilized and unable to get any relief. I have a feeling she'll have a much better attitude if and when I let her off. After a while I have a little fun smacking her ass and tits with a wooden spoon. She jerks so hard from one of the smacks that she pulls one of the clamps off. I finally remove the clamps and her gag. She doesn't say a word. My plan seems to have worked. I lift her off the horse and put her on her knees. I was correct... Her attitude is 100% better! I have added some behind the scenes footage of Lilly being untied at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 3