Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

London River - Serious Business

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage

We don't allow any goofing off on the INSEX set. We are very serious about our craft. There's just no room for laughter or excitement. Everyone must remain in a state of somber vigilance.
London warns that if OT uses his angry voice she will not be able to control herself. That sounds like a challenge. As the camera begins to roll London spins herself on the ring above her.
"Take your clothes off!!" He commands.
London loses it and there's no coming back from that. What follows is a pair of bondage lovers having a great fucking time doing what the love. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download London River - Serious Business

Discipline in Russia Scene 39

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in Russia Scene 39

Mia Amor's Hogtie Test - Part 3

Mia is Hogtied, before vetwrap is wrapped over her gag and then stretched back to her heels. A few wraps of tape around her forehead are also extended to her feet, which ensure she looks straight ahead, and makes her bondage a bit more strict. Her skin glistens with sweat as she endures the heat and her bondage. She looks distressed and she is concentrating so hard on breathing, that I don't think she really notices, when I clamp her nipples with the heavy green spring clamps. I finally release her and I have left in the entire process of her being set free. As far as I'm concerned, she definitely passed.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 514.5 MB

Download Mia Amor's Hogtie Test - Part 3

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, forcing her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

The Camp - The Right Attitude

It happens that sometimes we lose control, direction, turning into a social menace. Random outbursts, whining are both symptoms of this state of mind, and Szilvia Lauren exhibits them both. Luckily for her, there is a place where professionals can deal with an issue like this with discipline, teaching her humility and showing her the right attitude.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 278.9 MB

Download The Camp - The Right Attitude

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip. That changes a little bit in Part 2.

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB

Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment