Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

HouseOfGord - Clip 217

Studio: HouseOfGord
Genres: Bdsm

Eight pages and around 160 pictures of this vivacious sexy lady getting her brains fucked out. Katura the impish ninja type lady is back and just dying to climb onto our diabolical machines again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download HouseOfGord - Clip 217

Gabriella Paltrova

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

The next three rigs test Gabriellas will to endure and it proves to be strong...very strong...the final scene features Gabriella oiled up on a slanted rack...a pussy impaler is rigged and gives intense sensations as her arms weaken and her body weight pulls her down onto the cock..

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Gabriella Paltrova

Am Pranger

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Grete, a red-haired maiden at the court of a respectable farmer, gets in the visor of two sotted ruffians when she cleans her laundry in the brook. These accuse them of the witchcraft and provide for the transportation Gretes in the dark witch's tower. There it is submitted to strict questioning: to the castigation one draws up them, with heavy weights on the tender feet she must hang. Then the maltreated witch's woman is put in the nude to the public pillory. Here the people may direct them, there is the judgment. Quick a small crowd of upright citizens forms around the woman to torment them and to degrade as a punishment for her sinful offences...

Duration: 52:05
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download Am Pranger

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A short length of rope is tied around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I make her stand and tie the rope to a hanging pipe. I go get more tape and when I return I start taping her legs. Her thighs are taped. More tape is added around her upper thighs and through her legs and under her ass. More is run straight up between her legs to form a crotch tape. Then Tape is run across her ass. I smack her ass a few times in between taping. I position the pipe directly in front of her and tape her to it. I make her turn around for me in a 360 to display herself and the bondage. I sit back and watch her struggle for a bit. When I return I give her ass a few more slaps and make her turn in circles once again. I cut the tape binding her to the pipe and have her get on her knees. I remove the neckrope and her gag and the main part of the clip ends shortly after. I added 2 gag scenes that proved to be too much for her. After that I added some behind the scenes footage. Illustrious being silly before the walking scene and then her reactions as I cut the many feet of tape from her body.

Duration: 27:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 605.5 MB

Download Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

Taylor's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tell Taylor to struggle for us and she does. She rolls all over the floor. After a while I tell her to stop and she Thanks me as she is pretty worn out. I hogtie her incorporating her hair tie. I then tape her hands up as well. She struggles again for us, but there is, of course, much less movement. After a while, I roll her onto her side, so we can get a better look at her tits and crotchrope. After a bit, I return and add a few clamps to her nipples. I spend a little time slapping her tits and manhandling her. Taylor is left once again to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her from her hogtie and remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 3

HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

The room Cherie DeVille is in is full of tools but none of them are within her reach. If they were maybe she would stand a opportunity at acquiring away from the chain that keeps her neck vigorously joined to the ceiling.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

Download HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille