Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Hucows - Emily Addams - Cow Milker

Young Emily Addams is developing nicely! Her udders are bigger already, and they are soooo soft and milkable! She is still a little scared, being in the barn with all the big machines, but the farmer is planning to keep her, so she will have to get used to it. Don't worry though, Emily also gets taken to the farmer's home for more pet training and oral service training, so she is not in the barn all of the time. Today however, she will get one of the hardest sessions of all: nipple clamps in preparation for the cow milker, followed again by nipple clamps! It is a terrible ordeal, but it is necessary to grow Emily's nipples so she can become a true HuCow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24356kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hucows - Emily Addams - Cow Milker

TheBondageChannel - Fetcon - Tomiko

Studio: TheBondageChannel
Genres: Bdsm

I have crushed on Tomiko for the twenty years we both have been in the business. She is one of the few models I gladly shot even though she did not do orgasm play on camera - until this Fetishcon. Watch me gleefully take out twenty years of frustration on my long-time crush.

Duration: 45:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5796kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download TheBondageChannel - Fetcon - Tomiko

Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large posture collar limits Rachel's movement even more. She wobbles around and her breathing intensifies as I bind her lower legs with vetwrap and black tape. Her hands are then bound with ducttape and then taped to her body. Her arms are bound with zipties as well and cinched. the leather body harness straps are tightened and they are even cinched with zipties. A harness ballgag is buckled on her head as well right over top the pantyhose cleave gag that she was already sporting. It is also ziptied overhead. Her arms are bound with more zipties, before many wraps of black tape fuse her arms to her body. Her septum is the clamped. She is then ordered to turn in a circle. The bell hanging off her septum clamp rings and Rachel whimpers and moans as she does her best to turn for our enjoyment. Her poor nipples are once again clamped, this time with clovers, and then tied off tightly to her septum clamp. I've used leather, rope, zipties, vetwrap, and 2 different kinds of tape to bind her. Most of the time, I like to pretty much stick to 1 kind of material, but I like the way this looks. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.

Duration: 24:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 541.0 MB

Download Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Part 2

Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Part 3 starts with Vicious Vamp being ballgagged. I go get some clamps, but just as I suspect, Her tits are bound to tightly. Instead of clamping her nipples, I start slapping her ass instead. She might think I'm done with her bondage, but she'd be wrong. I add more rope, further securing her arms and hands to the solid post. I slap her ass another couple of times for good measure when I'm done. I then bind and cinch her thighs as well. I leave her alone to moan and endure her strict bondage. When I return, I have a long thin piece of bamboo. I take a seat and am able to poke and prod her with it for our amusement. You really seems to hate it when I poke her bound tits with it. I get up and leave poor Vicious Vamp bound and gagged.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 663.5 MB

Download Vicious Vamp's Strict Stappado - Part 3

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Nikki Darling, Jack Hammer - The Little Whore That Could Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Nikki Darling, Jack Hammer
Genres: Cage, Electrical Play, Flogging, Hitachi, Metal Bondage, Orgasm, Shackle
Video language: English

When you're hauled out of the back of a van in manacles and a hood you know it is going to be a hell of a day. For most people that means something terrible is coming, but if you were a hot ass bondage slut like Nikki Darling then you would have a completely different perspective on the situation. Sure she's moaning, crying, and screaming, but she's also loving every second of it. Jack Hammer stores her in a cage for a bit while he plays with her. It isn't the main event, though. That comes when he straps her down to a wooden box and spreads her legs. It isn't what you would normally call the "Fuck me" position, but it sure as hell does the job. Her holes are exposed and all 10 inches of his cock are rock hard. Jack does to Nikki what every man wants to from the second they see her. He bends her over, straps her down, and fucks her right in the pussy. She has to grit her teeth to take him all inside of her. It hurts having that much dick splitting her open. Nikki may be too tight for this brutal fucking to feel good for her, but for Jack her cunt is the perfect fit.

Duration: 42:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 875.7 MB

Download Nikki Darling, Jack Hammer - The Little Whore That Could Part 1

Happy Festivus

For you, my darling friends, we have conscionably decided not to overlook the most neglected, infinitesimal celebration of the year. Festivus! And, we got a new festivus pole this year! It's not an extremely sturdy metal pole like a stripper pole would be. But, then again, who needs the extra strength if you know it will do the job of keeping your damsel in place? Of course, we placed our most recent festivus pole in front of the Christmas tree, because we don't want to offend anyone that may believe differently than us. At any rate, our celebration involves me wearing my silver corset (which is definitely sturdy) and matching satin panties with black metal colar, fishnet stockings and satin gloves. In addition, I am sporting my gemmed silver high heels as well. Johnny secures me to the pole with black leather cuffs, small linking metal chains and even a few unseen zip ties. He proceeds to put a thick over the mouth duct tape gag over my mouth. Finally, he sits back on the couch and watches me do the festivus dance (aka struggle) in my high heels. You should really try it!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 728.0 MB

Download Happy Festivus