Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope

Katie Thornton!! She definitely has the hugest boobs we have ever seen! Time to wrap those gorgeous breasts in some pink rope! Katie is quite new to bondage, but we have a feeling she could be the next big bondage star! She is funny, flexible, and big boobed! Totally tieable and gaggable! What more could you wish for!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 158.9 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope

Insex - Member Tests

When az and spacegirl, both members of the site, came in to test for insex, we had no idea how these girls were going to work out. Little did we know, these 2 girls would turn out to be the future stars of many shoots and live feeds.

Format: avi
Duration: 32:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 447.0 MB

Download Insex - Member Tests

Framed Part Two

Hardcore bondage is all about innovation and this contraption proves it. The position is backbreaking. It leaves Ashley Graham exposed like she is spread eagle, but with her tits and limbs arched out like an offering to Damon Pierce. Her bondage can rock and pivot to provide the perfect angle for her torment. For someone who gets wet from feelings of exposure and vulnerability it is a fantasy come true.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 365.7 MB

Download Framed Part Two

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

I walk into the basement with Serene, a valley girl who has had everything given to her all her life. I tie her wrists behind her back around a post in her basement. She asks a lot of silly questions as I'm tying her legs. I finally can't take it anymore and I gag her with a very large black ballgag. I go back to tying her. I finish binding her legs. I then notice that she has silver ear rings. I remove them. I leave her to look for valuables around the house, but I can't find anything. I come back and ask, but I don't get the answer I want. I know I'm going to have to make the bondage more severe If I'm going to get her to talk. I add rope to each of her piggy tails, which will be put to use later. I then make her sit. I bind her elbows together. There is no reason that work shouldn't be fun. I lift her sweater and play with her tits as I add rope above and below them which is then tie to her knees, pulling them toward her. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 387.5 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 1

Hippie Chick

Sometimes, despite how adorable and enticing I look, I decide to act bad. And, I get punished. Today is just one of those days. After going out to the festival in downtown, I come home to find Johnny with some handcuffs, metal ankle cuffs and a spreader bar just waiting for my return. I didn't fold the laundry and put it away as usual. Guess I should have done it before I went downtown for the morning in my charming brightly colored tie-dye sundress. Oh well, he's not really mad, just looking for a reason to exert his will over me. So, I let him secure me to the column in between the living room and dining room with arms behind my back around the column and legs spread on the ground in front of me. I can't go anywhere! He gives me a cleave gag, so that he can lecture me in peace about why I need to get my chores done before spending the morning out. Well, since I have already been a little defiant this morning, the switch in my brain goes off that tells me to push my limits a little farther. Usually, Johnny just realizes I am being playful and lets me play around for a little bit, but today he means business. He must have really wanted that laundry done! So, he does the one thing that he knows will put me in my place and bring me under his will completely....He gives me an over the face panty gag. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You may know that there are other gags that I do not love...like the harness gags for instance. This panty gag, I hate so much, that it makes the harness gag seem like a harmless little bandanna.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Hippie Chick

Insex - Burning Bush

Canes, combustion, and cunt. 313, a Paintoy girl, smolders. Creamy skin, unblemished and smooth, wound about with rope. Her bush is burned, removed in hanks, and shaved until you see everything, the gape of her pussy, its pulse.

Format: avi
Duration: 46:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1877kbps

File size: 685.0 MB

Download Insex - Burning Bush

Grace Under Pressure Part Two

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

It is not the position that has Elise Grace in such distress. It is the small strap of leather around her throat. It looks innocuous enough but it is so tight that her face is turning blue. She can barely muster enough air to stay conscious but despite herself she cannot stop screaming. It heightens the terror as she struggles to draw in another breath. He does everything he can to make sure that the experience is as bad as she anticipates.

Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 535.4 MB

Download Grace Under Pressure Part Two